Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:38 pm

Jason

I watch Thedy as Marcy goes in the back room. "Why did you come here, your being to nice?" I ask leaning on my hand as my elbow rests on the side of the couch. "I am just nice, it that alright?" She asks smiling. "No." I say turning my attention to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:40 pm

I walk out of the room, "Okay, she's not hungry, she isn't smelly, she doesn't need a change. What does she need?" Miracle starts crying loudly and I whine, "Jason, help me!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:46 pm

Jason

I laugh and smile, I take Miracle and rock her back and forth. I sing her a lullaby until she falls asleep. "There." I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:51 pm

I sigh, "Thank god! She was killing my ears in there!" I giggle and sit down infront of the fire.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:54 pm

Jason

"Experience." I say smiling.

Thedy

I smile and my cell phone rings. "Hello?" I ask into the phone. "Where are you Thedy?" My boyfriend asks. "I am out in the Wastes with some friends come find me, I know you can." I say hanging up the phone and giggle.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:58 pm

I look at Thedy, "Who was that and what the heck did you just use?" I say as I stare at the thing in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:59 pm

Thedy

"That was my boyfriend and I just used a cell phone." I say showing it to her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:24 pm

I messed with it for awhile, "I hate electronics." I handed it back to her and yawned, "I'm going to bed, night." I stood up and ruffled Jason's hair before passing put on the king sized bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:29 pm

Thedy

"What?" I ask Jason as he just stares at me like a eerie painting. "Nothing." He says while biting his nail. "What do I have two heads or something!?" I ask, "nope not that I can see of." He says looking at me contently. "Then why are you looking at me like that!?" I say to him. "Because I can." He says.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:34 pm

I had happened to leave the door open and my snoring echoed throughout the house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:38 pm

Thedy

"Could you please stop staring at me!" I yell at him, "no." He says in a mocking tone. "Why not!" I say standing up and looking at him. "Because I don't want to and I don't like you, who shows up at someones door and spills their whole life!?" He says standing up and looking at me. "Fine keep staring but I am not going to do anything!" I say sitting on the chair. "We'll see about that." He says to me.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:40 pm

I start fidgeting around on the bed as I have a nightmare. I fall into a deep sleep again and snore even louder.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Jason

I go to bed and curl up next to Marcy, "night Marcy." I say before falling asleep.

I wake in the morning and sit up, I peek out the door to see Thedy sleeping on the couch. "Time to get you Marcy." I say smiling and kissing her head. "I have work in a bit." I say while getting my uniform.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:45 pm

I roll over on the bed and grip the pillows. I curl into a ball and let out a squeak.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:50 pm

Jason

I walk over to Marcy after I put on my uniform and look at her as she squeaks in her sleep. I kneel down and shake her shoulder. "Marcy babe, I have work you might want to get up." I say to her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:53 pm

I peek open an eye and sit up, "I need to hunt for more deer so I can sell some meat. I don't know how I'm going to do that with Miracle." I stretch and groggily look at Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:56 pm

Jason
{You typed Nathan,LOL!}

"Well why don't you go to Tisane and get meat from there instead?" I say kissing her on the head. "I have to leave soon so I can get to the base." I say while tying my boots.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:01 am

(GRAH! I knew that would happen at some point.)

I shake my head, "That's all processed garbage. I'll get Delilah to watch her or something." I stand up and stumble to my dresser. I change into a pair of pants and a black shirt. I put my hair up in it's normal bun and do my makeup.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:04 am

{I am surprised I haven't done it..yet.lol}

Jason

I look at the clock and sigh. "Alright I have to go, if you need any money it is in the dresser." I say to Marcy and kiss her. "I love you." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:13 am

"Love you, too." I walked out of the room and checked on Miracle. Started to cook breakfast for Thedy and I.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:16 am

Jason

I go to work and check into base. I am immediately sent to patrol the boarder of the Wastes.

As I patrol, I hear a gun shot and I take cover behind a car. "This is Marine, 151 calling in to home base, I am reporting gun shots by the boarder on the North West side, I am guessing there at least two people shooting by the sound, do you read?" I ask as I watch over the car. "I do read, thermals show that are six men armed and ready to shoot proceed with extreme caution." He says to me. "Will do, Marine 151 signing out." I sigh and I take a path closet to them. I come up the path and hide behind a tree. I watch them carefully until one notices me. They start to shoot and I shoot back until I am hit. "Dammit!" I say screaming. I look at my waist to see a hole where the bullet enter and from my back where the bullet exited. "This Marine 151, I am hit and down, I am under heavy fire it was set up there is a ambush near the boarder North West side, I need a medical E-vac immediately." I say as I put pressure on the wound. "This is home base, a medical E-vac will be there soon hold in tight and wait, we'll bring you back." He says. I lean against the tree and hold the wound, I hear the sound of a helicopter and voices. "Your going home." The man says lifting me onto the helicopter, I nod my head in response.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:29 am

I had left Miracle with Delilah and Thedy and right now I was trying to hunt for some food. As I reached the border, I saw a gang take a few shots at a car. I take out my shot gun and kill all of them, "Stupid gang members. They will never learn." I look up at a helicopter and start walking east.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:24 pm

[Hey i'm back! My mom got angry at me last night and took my nook, but I have it back now]

Silent

I stayed with Delilah and Thedy. I sat in my bubble and try to focus. I closed my eyes and whispered some death words. I couldn't focus though. I open one of my eyes and I suddenly fell in my bubble which popped when I felled. I hit my head on the ground. I slowly lean up and rubbed the back of my head. I summon my sword and it appeared in my hand. "I command you, my sword, to sleep." I whispered. It did as told and started floating then vanish in mid air. I criss cross on the floor and didn't say nothing.

"So Thedy, did you say you were making health stuff of plants?" I ask in a whisper. "Stuff that can heal people?" I ask. I mess with my hair as a I get up and walk over to her. I wait for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:32 pm

Jason

As they board me onto the helicopter I hear gun shots. The men start talking and one goes down to clear them out, I look out the helicopter to see someone. I squint my eyes and see Marcy. "M-Marcy that's Marcy, don't shot her!" I say to the man on the E-vac with me. "Are you sure that's her?" He asks. "I am positive that's her get her or I will!" I say getting up and hold my open wound. "Alright we will get her."He says laying me back down. He gets off the helicopter to get Marcy and I lay in pain waiting to be taken to the hospital.

Thedy

"Yeah, I make poisons and health salves." I say as I play with Miracle.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:35 pm

Silent

"Why?" I ask. I stand in front of her. "Why do you want to make healing stuff?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next