Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:51 am

Delilah

"Yeah they look a little like humans and are more smart." I say setting up my sniper rifle. "Dad do you have a sniper rifle I am going to need some help?" I ask turning to him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:57 am

Silent

I turn to Riyo and watch him as he helps her set up. "I want to kick some mutation butt." I whispered. "They seem dangerous, you probably shouldn't." Riyo told me. I blinked at looked at both of them. "I want to help." I said. I threw my sword in the air and summon for it to come in my hands. It apperead and I close my eyes. I slid my hand across the blade, blood trickled down the sword to make it glow. I felt my body be lifted in the air and my eyes/hair turn to a purple. I open my eyes as I landed on the ground. Riyo angrily stared at me but I brushed it off. "You are only my servent." I whispered. I got ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:02 am

Delilah

"I am sorry to ruin your fun Silent but we can't just go out there and kill them they are deadly." I say looking through the scope of my rifle. I shot one in the head and repeat. "We need to stay up here and pick them off." I say as I shot again.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:06 am

Silent

"Okay." I whisper. "I commend you, my sword, to sleep." I whisper. The sword starts floating and my original hair and eye color comes back to normal. I put my sword up and sit on the floor. I close my ears as the guns sound off. I begin letting my mind take over but stop it quickly. "I'm going in the bedroom." I whispered. I got up amd walked to the bedrooms and watch out the window to see a ton of mutations. "This is crazy." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:10 am

Delilah

"Okay." I say to Silent. "I am sorry for getting you guys in this mess." I say to Riyo, "it happens." He says while shooting. "I will be right back." I say getting up. I grab ear pieces for Silent and go to the bedroom. "Put these in they will muffle the sound." I say handing her two little red foam ear pieces.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:12 am

Silent

"Thank-you." I whisper. I get up and bow then take the foam pieces and stick them in my ears. I sit back down as I continue to watch the mutations.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:17 am

Delilah

"We will be out of here soon, if I have to I will stay behind and you two leave and I distract them." I say sighing and I walk out of the room and sit next Riyo on the ground. We shoot at the same time so the mutations can't find out where we are. I breath in and focus, I forget everything and shoot with ease for some time.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:23 am

Silent

"They can't do this alone." I whisper. I silently crawl out the window but am stop by looking down. I gasp and close my eyes as I slowly make my way down. I open my eyes to see me safely down and still none of the mutations has saw me. I summon my sword and it appears in my hands. I close my eyes and slide my hand against the blade. Blood trickles down so it can glow. I am raise up in the sky, my hair and eyes turn a deep an light purple then I land on the ground. I open my eyes and a smile spread across my face. "I commend you, my sword, to make both of us invisible." I whisper. The sword does as commend and soon i'm invisible along with my sword. "Lets play." I whispered. I run up and cut the first mutation I spot then comtinue from there.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:35 am

Delilah

As we shot I see mutations just dropping dead. "Umm, why are they just dieing?" I ask watching through my scope and remember Silent. "I think Silent is out there." I say as I see a shadow running down there. "Dammit Silent!" I say taking my pistol and going down there. I kill ones in my way and shoot them too, I grab Silent and hold her. "What are you doing out here!?" I say dragging her to the fire escape.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:40 am

Silent

"I'm helping." I whispred. "I command you, my sword, to make us seen." I whispred. The sword does as I told and I become notice. "Did I do something wrong?" I ask in a whisper as we arrived in the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:43 am

Delilah

"Yeah you did!" I say to her. "You got us in big trouble the reason why we were snipping them is because they would have never known where it was coming from!" I say yelling at this point. "Well now they are going to come here and kill us you happy now!?" I ask packing up quickly. Riyo watches me yell and he helps pack. "She is right, Silent." He says sighing.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:49 am

Silent

I feel my eyes water but I don't say anything. I'm very sensitive. I look at my sword and wipe a tear away. I close my eyes and whisper. "I commend you, my sword, to protect me from danger." I whisper. The swords does as command and starts floating beside me. Riyo walks over to me and wants to know if I wanted to get on his back. "I have my sword protecting me, so no thanks." I whisper. I smile as I pass him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:53 am

Delilah

The mutations start pounding at the front door and trying to get in through the walls. "You better be ready to run out that escape and across the roofs." I say to Silent and Riyo. They beat down the door and come pouring in and we take off running. "This way!" I say as I jump over openings of the roofs.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:59 am

{Okay everyone. I am going to be updating the Family Section soon and a few other things! Remember to keep a eye out for new things you can do! Smile }
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:01 am

Silent

I begin jumping on roofs, following behind Delilah and Riyo. I keep a steady balance and jump until I got to the third roof. I begin to land on the roof when suddenly my shoe slips and I start falling. "Sword!" I summon. My sword appears in my hands. "I command you, my sword, to turn into a jet pack." I order. The sword does as told and turns into a jet pack. I fly up in the air and land where Delilah an Riyo is. "I command you, my sword, to become your regular form and protect me from danger." I commended. The sword did as told and started floating around me.

[Okay Very Happy ]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:06 am

Delilah

I run and I start coughing up blood my deformed lungs are going to give out. I stop and I can't breath, "you guys go I will catch up, I promise." I say spitting out blood as the mutations run towards us. I shoot them in head and stand there as they come faster. I begin to panic a little and run more but each time I breath in my lungs painfully wheeze as I try to steady my breathing.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:17 am

Silent

I summon my sword and it appears in my hands. I slid my hand across the blade. Blood trickled down the sword so it could glow and I close my eyes as I be lifted in the sky. My hair becames a light purple and my eyes become a dark purple. I land safely down and open my eyes. "I commend you, my servent, to take Delilah out of here!" I whisper angrily. He nods and put Delilah on his back. "I command you, my sword, to help me kill these mutations." I whispered. My sword takes my body over and I begin to fight them off. I do one last blow. I run, jump in the air, and land, my sword making everything blow up. I get up and look around. I nod in pleasure and run to Riyo. "Are you alright?" I ask Delilah in a whisper.

[I have to go to bed or my mom will wake up and be angry. RPG tomorrow with you, night!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:28 am

{Bye! The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 2000130356 }
Delilah

I cry in pain as my lungs feel like there is glass in them. I spit up blood and every time I breath in I feel a rattle in my lungs, I cry knowing that this could easily end my life. I go in and out of consciousness as the pain becomes unbearable to handle. "Listen to me Delilah." My father says holding me. "You will be okay Delilah your a strong girl for doing this, I love you." He says looking at me. "I love you to dad." I say looking at him and I pass out leaving his words floating in my head. I wake to the screaming of my father. "You wake up Delilah!" He says shaking me and I pass out again before I can say anything. "Wake up!" He says screaming at me to wake up, "wake up Delilah, don't you dare die on me!!" He says screaming at the top of his lungs now. Each time I wake up I pass out from the pain and being on the door step of death..
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:07 am

Silent

"I command you to take her to Tisane and to the hospital there." I ordered in a whisper. He nodded and I turn around as I saw more mutations coming. "And i'll take care of them." I whispered. I watch tthem disappear and I smiled. "Riyo you alway will be my servent and friend." I whisper. I turn back around and hold my sword in front of me. "I'm ready to die." I whisper. "I command you, my sword, to protect me from danger and to help me win this battle!" I scream. My eyes start glowing along with the sword. "Now that's what I call, death." I smile. I begin running toward them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:16 am

Delilah

"N-no don't let her fight by herself." I say fighting his grasp on me. "Go help her dad she is so little, I can handle myself!" I say kicking and hitting his shoulder with my fists. "No Delilah, sometimes you just have to worry about yourself and let other people take matters into their hands." He says tightening his grip on me. "No, I can't start putting my worries on other people now and I can't start trusting either, I am to strong to let that happen!" I say screaming at him and crying now. "No Delilah I am your father and what I say goes." Riyo says walking down the escape with me in hand. I soon pass out again from the pain and stress.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:24 am

Silent

"God they are strong." I whisper. I start coughing and look up to see more coming. I get up from the ground and try to stand up. "If I have to die, I want to die for the right thing." I said. "You guys aren't humans in my book anymore but now, my ememies!" I yelled. I brought the sword to my face and slid my hand across its blade. "My book of enemies is getting pretty full." I whisper. "You guys, though, are defiantly going to die while suffering." I whisper. I ran toward them and sliced one of their heads off. "Who's next?" I ask in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:32 am

Delilah

Riyo gets me to the hospital and they set me up in a room. "Please go get Silent she needs help, I will never forgive myself if she dies." I say spitting blood in the trashcan. "Please dad, she is only a little girl and I am a grown women go save her I will be fine I promise." I say shaking and sweating. "I am not sure if I should go out of her order." My father says a little worried. "She would want you to save her and if you go tell her I am sorry if anything happens to her before you come here." I say as I vomit blood and I press the nurse button for her help. "Just go find her!" I say in a weak shout at him. Riyo nods his head and goes finds Silent.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:44 am

Silent

I scream as one of them throw me across the roof. I hit my back and close my eyes as tears slide down my cheek. "I command you, my sword, to make me even more powerful." I whisper. My sword appears in my hands and I open my eyes. "You can't let me down, because I will protect everyone who has to suffer your uglyness!" I yell. I run up to them but feel something stop me. I turn around to see Riyo. "Stop! Riyo go, i'll be fine." I whisper. I start coughing and my breathing speeds up. "Stop fighting and lets go." He tells me. I shake my head. "You disobeyd a commend, Riyo leave." I said. He stood there, didn't budge. "I command you, my servent, to leave and let me fight them." I commended. "I commend you to stop!" Riyo shouted. I became shock at what he said. "I commend you, my sword, to sleep." I whisper. My hair and eyes turn back to normal and we go back to Tisane to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:55 am

Delilah

As I shake and cry from being in pain still, my father comes in with Silent at his side. She clearly looks a little shocked. "Thank you dad." I say while trying to stop shaking. "Calm down Delilah you will be okay." He says while rubbing my back as I cry more. "Silent don't be mad at him or anything I sent him after you." I say as the nurse pokes a needle in my arm and I wince slightly at the pain. "You should be okay sometime tomorrow you had a very strong attack on your lungs." The nurse says while cleaning up and leaving. I nod my head and sit on the bed. I think of Michael and how he is in the hospital too. "Dad could you go get my boyfriend Michael he is in room 106." I say smiling, he nods his head goes get him. After a minute he wheels him in. "Dear God Delilah what happened?" He asks sitting in his wheelchair. "I had an attack out in the Dead City." I say to him. "This is my dad Riyo, I just found him today, I guess we have good timing." I say laughing a little but I stop when the pain kicks in. "Hi Michael." My father says shaking his un broken hand.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:00 pm

Silent

I can't believe he commended me to come. I can't believe I listened. I can't believe I wasn't the one in charge. I thought. A tear slids down my cheek. He's still my servent. Father is the one who left him to protect me but told me who he was to me. I thought. I forma a fist and tears fall on it. I fall on my knees and close my eyes. "I'm the master, not you, Riyo." I whispered. I start crying as I put my face in my hands. "I'm so stupid, to listen to you, my servent." I cry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next