Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
+4
Fearless1028
rabidfangirl411
FireflyNight
xodramaprincess
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:05 pm

I laugh, "She'll have black hair, because I have natural black hair and so do you. I'm not sure about the eye color though. I know she has my nose," I smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:07 pm

Nathan

"I forgot you had black hair." I say laughing. I hand Scarlett over to Cody to hold and she smiles in joy.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:17 pm

"She's perfect," I say as her tiny hand grips my index finger. I rock her back and forth, "Can you believe we're parents?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:20 pm

Nathan

"Yes and no, it still has not sunken in, how about you?" I ask watching Cody play with Scarlett.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:26 pm

I smiled, "I still can't believe it," I looked at Nate and smiled, "Why don't you call my parents, I think they'd want to see her," I told him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:28 pm

Nathan

"I already did they will be here shortly and I called my five sisters they will be here soon too." I say. "My sisters will love you trust me." I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:31 pm

"Okay," I say as Scarlett opens her tiny eyes. She starts to cry and I gently rock her, "Shh...It's okay...It's okay," I kiss her cheek and give her to Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:37 pm

Nathan

"Watch." I say to Cody. I rock her slowly and Scarlett falls asleep again. I put her in her crib and smile at Cody and hug her. I hear a knock on the door and open it up Codys parents are here and my sisters. They walk in and aw at Scarlett. "Whats her name?" My sisters ask at the same time. "Scarlett" "she is so cute!" They say in loud whisper. "Cody these are my sisters, Lily, Lilith, Kandi, Kimmy and June." They wave at Cody and start to talk to her all about the baby.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:43 pm

I mantally slap myself as Nate's sisters talk me to death, "What eye color do you think she'll have?" "What's her middle name?" "I love her! She's so cute!" I smiled when the nurse walked into the room, "It's time to feed the baby. I ask that everyone except for the father leaves the room." She says. I look at her with a confused expression as everyone files out of the room, "Arn't I just bottle feeding her?" I asked. She shook her head, "No, we highly recommend breast feeding," I raise an eyebrow. "Can I just bottle feed her?" I ask. The nurse sighs and nods her head.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:50 pm

Nathan

"Sorry about my sisters they can be talkative." I say sitting next to her. The nurse shows her how to breast feed and by the expression on Codys face it is painful. "Oww!" She says as she breast feeds. "That looks painful." I say as I watch, just watching makes me wince. Cody just gave in because the nurse persisted Cody to breast feed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:57 pm

"Uh...yea!" I say as I grab the blanket and cover up my chest. Scarlett stops and I pull up my sleeve. I set her on my shoulder and start to burp her. I giggle when I hear a tiny burp errupt from her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:10 am

Nathan

I laugh as Scarlett burps. "So much burping for such a little baby." I say laughing. "You'll make a great mother when you get more use to it." I say smiling at my two favorite girls. My sisters Kandi and Kimmy come and smile. "Codys parents are getting some stuff for the baby and our sisters are bickering right now." They say at the same time. "Jinx!" Kimmy says. "Damn now I owe you a soda." Kandi says stomping her feet. "How do you two mange to raise your own children when you are still jinxing each other?" I say jokingly. "Very funny Nathan." They say and walk out. I sigh at my sisters. "Don't you love them?" I say to Cody laughing.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:18 am

[Going to bed! Night night! Sleep ]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:30 am

[Nighty night!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:18 am

Nathan

[Taylor(me!) is back! Very Happy ]

I watch as Cody snuggles Scarlett and takes care of her.While I watch Codys parents come in with big bags of stuff."Lord, what did you guys get?" I say looking through the bags.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:06 am

"Oh, just some clothes and toys," they say. I laugh and smile at Scarlett.

[*Le gasp!* My name is Taylor, too!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:14 am

Nathan

I smile and sit next to Cody. "I knew I was forgetting something." I say. "We need a baby seat, to take her home hospitals have some rule about that." I say thinking of where I could get one. "Any ideas?" I ask.

[Cool! Smile ]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:16 am

My parents both smile, "We got that covered," they bring in a pink chusioned car seat from outside and set it on one of the chairs, "Aww! Thank you!" I say to them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:20 am

Nathan

"Thank you." I say smiling. I turn on the TV and mute it. "So when did they say you and Scarlett could leave?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:22 am

"They want me to stay the original two, plus a day. They want to make sure I'm fine and Scarlett gains a few more ounces," I say as I tickle her tiny belly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:28 am

Nathan

"Ok." I say getting up. " I am going to go down to the cafeteria, you guys want anything?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:29 am

"Can you get me a hamburger?" I beg.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:34 am

Nathan

I laugh and nod my head yes.

I walk down to the cafeteria and get her a hamburger with a coke. I get a hot dog and a sprite. I come back up and give her the hamburger and I sit on the chair to eat. While little Scarlett sleeps.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:37 am

"Finally, food," I giggle while my mouth is half-full.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:39 am

Nathan

I smile at Cody as she giggles. "So what do you want done with the baby room? I have to get it done before you and Scarlett come home." I say opening my sprite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next