Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
+4
Fearless1028
rabidfangirl411
FireflyNight
xodramaprincess
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Katherine

"Who are you?" I say looking at her.

(I guess)
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:36 pm

"Uh...Cody. Who are you?" I ask. I scratch my head and cross my arms.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:39 pm

Katherine

"Katherine, what are you doing here?" I say I look at her then recognize who she is. "Your the girl from last night aren't you?" I say sniffing her out. "Listen I don't like you, Nathan is mine and I WILL do anything to get him." I walk away then go upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:46 pm

I stand there with a questioning look on my face. I shake my head,"That girl's messed up in the brain." I mumble as I walk into the kitchen. I turn on the stove and prepare to make some pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Nathan

I get up out of bed and walk out into the kitchen. "Good morning sunshine." I say kissing Cody on the lips. "What are you makin?" I say hanging over her like a little child.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:51 pm

"Pancakes. What's with that Katherine gal?" I ask. I flip the pancake and reach for a plate.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:55 pm

Nathan

"Well if you mean in her head a lot but if you see outside of her she is a drug dealer, heroin user and a drinker." I say warping my arms around Cody and swaying left and right. "That's why she said what she said but if she says anything to you tell me." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:59 pm

"Mkay. She said your hers and she WILL have you," I say, trying to mimick her voice. I put the pancakes onto the plate and turn off the burner. I set them on the counter and grab three more plates. "Food's ready!" I called throughout the house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:02 pm

Nathan

I choke on my pancake as she said what Katherine said. "I will talk to her later, just dodge her from now on." I say drinking some milk.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:03 pm

"Kay," I took a bite of the pancakes,"So, have you thought of any baby names or places to live?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:07 pm

Nathan

"Well if it is a girl how about Carolyn, Scarlet or Ruth." "For a boy Jace, Andy or Christen." "I will go out house hunting later you can come if you want?" I say eating.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:10 pm

"Okay," I took another bite,"Call down Katherine. I don't how much she despises me, she's eating." I say. I look at him, "I like Scarlet and Andy." I tell him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:15 pm

Nathan

"I like those names to, I will be right back." I say getting up out of my chair. I walk up the stairs and knock on Katherine's door. "Breakfast is ready." I say. "Ok will be down in a few minutes."

I walk back down and take my seat. "She said she will be down." I say putting butter on my pancake. Katherine comes down and gets some pancakes and takes a seat. She eats silently.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:16 pm

I leaned into Nate's ear, "You wanna tell her?" I asked/whispered. I went back to eating.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:20 pm

Nathan

I shake my head no. I lean and over to Codys ear and say. "Now is not the time she is out of it, she just shoot up heroin." I say while watching Katherine twitch slightly and play with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:24 pm

"Blec," I say while I stuck my tounge out in disgust. I hated drugs. I picked up my plate and set it in the sink. I slammed my hand over my mouth and ran to the bathroom. Oh how I was going to hate pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:27 pm

Nathan

"You ok?" I say outside of the door. I stand there and I watch Katherine mumble and twitch.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:34 pm

I open the door,"Yup, I am not going to enjoy this," I say. I watch Katherine twitch,"Now that's just freaky."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:37 pm

Nathan

"Gets even worse, my sisters were all pregnant at some point I took care of them, so I am experienced." I say. "Katherine will be fine she is just in her la la land at the moment, do you want to go house hunting now?" I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:41 pm

"Yea! Just lemme get dressed," I say as I make my way towards Nate and I's room. I picked out a black ruffle blouse and some dark purple shorts. I slip on some chinky heels and walk out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:50 pm

Nathan

We walk to my car then drive to the real estates broker place.

We arrive and we walk in. "We are here to see Mr. Johnson." I say while holding Codys hand. "Right this way please." We fallow along and we enter a room. "Hi Mr and Mrs Coma, lets talk about your credit score." The man says in a nice tone. Sitting down we enter a very long talk about buying a home.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:54 pm

After finding out that we are qualified to buy a house, the agent picks out a few houses that meet our standards and fit into our price range. "So, why don't we get into my car and we can go look at these." he man says. I nod my head and stand up.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:01 am

Nathan

We go to his car and he drives us to the first house. We walk in and it is beautiful at the first glimpse. "Lets start with the kitchen." He says. "This is a marble kitchen with stainless steal stove, sink and fridge." He says. "Bedroom next, the bedroom is a master with its own bathroom and closet." He shows us the bedroom then the bathroom. "Here is a extra room perfect for a growing family." "Then here is a hall way bathroom."

"Do you guys like it?" He says smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:02 am

I nod my head," It's perfect for us and there's a nice sized room for the baby. Do you like it, Nate?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:04 am

Nathan

"Yes I do, do you want this one or continue to look?" I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next