Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:35 pm

Alice

I woke up in the middle of the night after a bad dream. I've been having those a lot lately. I curled up next to Edgar, and fell back asleep. I held onto him tightly as the dream came back, and I rested my head on his back.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:41 pm

Edgar

I wake up in the morning, and gently get out of bed so I don't wake up Alice. I take a shower, dry off, put on my clothes and go make breakfast after checking on Melissa who is still asleep.

Andrea

I waddle out onto the front porch as the morning sun comes up, my stomach huge now and I have to stay in bed most of the day, doctors orders. I sit on the porch step, and listen to the birds.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:45 pm

Alice

I walk down to the basement, and turn off the dryer so it wouldn't rattle. I noticed a door hinge on the floor, and I discover a door. I go down the stairs, and walk down the hallway. I unlocked the door, and walked in. I screamed as I felt a fist connect to my head, knocking me out cold.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:48 pm

Edgar

I run downstairs when I hear Alice screaming, I get down there and see Melissa. "No, Melissa, stop it!" I yell at her, and try to restrain her again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:54 pm

Alice

I wake up, and watch as Melissa pushes Edgar off of her with brute strength. She walks over to me, and I look at her in fear. I dart my eyes to Edgar, and tears well up in my eyes. I look back to her. "Melissa, please, don't hurt me," I plead, and scoot to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:00 pm

Edgar

I grab the medication that's in the syringe and stab it into Melissa's arm then inject it. I restrain her again as she growls but I can handle her now since she is falling asleep slowly. I lay her on the bed, put the cuffs on her wrists, feet, and gag her again. I help Alice up and Melissa falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:04 pm

Alice

"I-I have to go. You can come over for lunch, if you'd like," I say, and quickly walk out of the room. I run put of the house, and get back to my apartment. I take a shower, and change into a pair of orange shorts, a black tank top, and I dry off my hair. I put on my grey jacket to hide the bruise, and I start to cook me and my roommate lunch, making more than usual just incase Edgar came over.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:09 pm

Edgar

I lock Melissa's door, then go upstairs and lock the hatchet door with chains then put the mat over it. I grab my keys, and drive to the local diner. I get there, walk in and order some coffee. What am I going to do with Melissa?
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:11 pm

Alice

I sit at the table, and watch as my roommate messes with a lighter. I sighed, and started to eat the spaghetti I made as she sips her wine.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:15 pm

Edgar

I finish my coffee and pay my tab, I go outside and go to my car, I get my book bag and walk to the abandoned metro station. I get there and start to graffiti on the walls.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:22 pm

Alice

"He's not coming," I say, and my roommate, Ella, sighs with relief. I glare at her, and continue to eat.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:26 pm

Edgar

I finish and look at the graffiti I did, I smile a little and do more.

{This is the graffiti Edgar did!}
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 232216924505784928_k5URTtMM_b
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:31 pm

Alice

I sat on my porch, and played my guitar as I sang Rolling In The Deep by Adele.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:34 pm

Edgar

I go home after a little bit, and go check on Melissa. I get down to her room to see her gone, I sigh and see her outside, she starts to run and I run after her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:40 pm

Alice

I turn my head to the back door just as Melissa runs past, and I go inside. Ella goes to her room, and I draw the curtains. I wash the dishes, and bite a Twizler.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:49 pm

Edgar

I finally catch Melissa and I cover her mouth, I take her home. We get home, and I once again put her in her room. I go upstairs, sit on the couch and listen to her through the baby monitor.

Andrea

I cook lunch for myself since Aaron is at work, and I feel a sharp pain come in my stomach, I clutch it and water runs down my legs. I shakily call Aaron, and wait for him to answer as a contraction comes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:56 pm

Alice

I sighed, "So much for romance." I put on a pair of red skinny jeans, a black v-neck, and some white hightops. I walk outside, and go to the bar. I start to drink as I talk to the bartender.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:59 pm

Edgar

I go downstairs to Melissa and let her out of the restrains, I let her go upstairs and I keep a very good eye on her as she looks around.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:04 pm

Alice

I stumble over to Edgar's house, a little tipsy. I giggle, and fall into his arms. I look at Melissa. "Oh, hey! You're the girl who bruised my back and hit me on the head!" I laughed, and started to kiss Edgar on the neck drunkenly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:24 pm

Edgar

I look at Melissa who is just p!ssed off now, she hates it when another woman touches me or kisses me. I set Alice on the couch, and walk over to Melissa. "Calm down, Melissa." I say as she breathes heavily and squeezes her hands into fists.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:30 pm

Alice

"Edgar, I was having fun!" I whine, and completely forget Melissa was in the room. I laugh, and roll off the couch. I stood up, and continued to kiss his neck.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:34 pm

Edgar

I push Alice off of me, Melissa goes after her and starts to growl, "just go, Alice, your making Melissa mad, and this is the first time she was calm, you ruined it." I say and hold Melissa back as she tries to get to Alice.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:42 pm

Alice

I felt a few tears roll down my cheeks, and I stand up. "I was right, I am hopeless at love. It was nice while it lasted, Edgar." I walked out of the house, and went back home. I layed on my bed, and started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:46 pm

Edgar

Melissa goes nuts and starts to beat me, I fight her off as best as I can but she is insanely strong. She grabs a knife, "Melissa, no, I'm your brother." I say but she still charges after me, I try to run but she grabs me and jabs the knife into my back then twists it. She lets go, pulls out the knife and runs out the house into the woods. I lay, limp on the ground, a pool of blood forming around me and go in an out of consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:50 pm

Alice

I gasp as I see Melissa running in the woods, and I hit her in the head with a hatchet. She falls to the ground, and I throw her in the lake. I run to Edgar's house, and scream as I see him on the ground. I sit on the ground, and hold him in my arms. "No, Eddie, you're okay. Please be okay," I say, and hold him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next