Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:39 am

Edgar

I grab Melissa just as she opens the front door, I cover her mouth and drag her home.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:45 am

Alice

I wake up in the morning, and change into a pair of light pink skinny jeans, a tight short-sleeve black shirt, and a pair of black flats. I put on a white scarf, and go over to Edgar's house. I knock on the door, and wait for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:48 am

Edgar

I stumble to the door, I've been wrestling Melissa all night and I'm beat. I finally got the shot into her thigh, and I have her tied to the bed in her room, she is also gagged. I open the door to see Alice. I have bruises and cuts all over me from Melissa attacking me. "I'm sorry about yesterday." I say and let her inside.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:53 am

Alice

"It's fine, but you're clearly not. What the heck happened to you?" I asked, and looked at all the cuts and bruises. I wet a washtowel, and started to dab the blood off.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:56 am

Edgar

I need to get it off my chest, I can't handle it anymore, just tell her. "My sister is actually down in my basement, she has been for a long time now because she has brain damage and tries to kill anyone, and I keep her down there hoping she'll get better but it hasn't worked." I admit, "that's also why I wanted you to leave yesterday, she got out of her room and was in the living room." I tell her. "Please, don't tell anyone, you're the very first person that I've ever told." I say and look her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:58 am

Alice

I nod my head, "I won't tell." I kissed him on the lips for a second, and go back to cleaning off the blood.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:03 am

Edgar

I sigh with relief and actually fully smile, I let her clean off the blood.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:06 am

Alice

I finish cleaning the wounds, and the bleeding has stopped. I sit him down on the couch, and gently rub alcohol on the cuts. I sat on his lap, and started on the ones on his arms.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:14 am

Edgar

"Thank you, Alice." I say after she completely finishes, and I turn on the baby monitor, Melissa is up and she is actually talking to herself but it's mumbling and slightly slurred.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:16 am

Alice

"You're welcome," I say, and turn his face to mine. I kiss him on the lips, and turn on the radio.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:21 am

Edgar

I smile and kiss her gently on the lips, I set her on my lap and kiss her more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:26 am

Alice

I run my fingers through his hair, and scream as I feel myself being dragged off of Edgar. I shield my head as Melissa hits me repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:34 am

Edgar

I quickly pull Melissa off of Alice, "Melissa, no!" I yell and restrain her from Alice. "Edgar!" Melissa growls and I hold her arms as she snaps at me, I drag her back down to the basement, stab her with the needle that has the medication and cuff her back to the bed then gag her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:36 am

Alice

I curl into a tight ball, and I could feel the giant bruise start to throb.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:38 am

Edgar

I lock the door, and put the key into my pocket this time, I go up the stairs and close the hatchet door then lock it. I go to Alice, and hold her in my arms gently, "I'm so sorry, Alice." I say and kiss her on the forehead gently.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:42 am

Alice

"It's okay," I say, and start to shake a little. I hug him tightly, and rest my head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:44 am

Edgar

Melissa seems to be getting stronger everyday and more violent, I don't know if this happens next time if I'll be able to stop her. I gently pick up Alice, and sit on the couch with her on my lap, I hold her like a baby.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:50 am

Alice

I breathe in his cologne, and hold onto his shirt as I calmed down. "I-I think my back's bruised." I lifted up my shirt for him to look at it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:53 am

Edgar

"Yeah, it's bruised." I say and look at the decently sized bruise on her back. The baby monitor starts to hum with Melissa growling and trying to get out of the restraints, and tears well up in my eyes as I listen. "Edgar!" Melissa growls deeply and the chains rattle as she tries to get out.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:56 am

Alice

I kissed his cheek, and stood up. "I'll be back tomorrow. If you find my baby blue scarf, give it to Melissa. I don't need it." I walked out, and went home.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:02 am

Edgar

I nod my head and listen to Melissa as she growls my name, I start to cry as I sit on the couch. I sometimes feel like I should just put her out of her misery.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:07 am

Alice

I realize it's almost dark, and I turn around. I walk back inside of Edgar's house, and sit down next to him. "Uh, is it okay if I sleep here? It's almost dark out."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:10 am

Edgar

"Y-Yeah." I say and set the monitor on the coffee table, Melissa finally stops and I go to the kitchen. "Lets try this again." I say to myself quietly, pull out the plastic tray and bowl, then put cold broth in the bowl, I grab a spoon. "I'll be back in a few minutes, don't try to come down, please." I say to Alice and go to Melissa's room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:32 pm

Alice

I nodded my head, and set my shoes neatly by the door. I layed down on the couch, and shut my eyes. I fell asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:29 pm

Edgar

I come upstairs after a little bit, I got Melissa to eat but she attacked me after. I put the tray and bowl in the sink. I gently cover up Alice with a blanket, then go to my room. I lay down and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next