Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Scarlett

I took the brush from him, glanced at a rose, and painted it with great skill. I smiled, "Not better than me, though." I smiled, and gave him back the brush.

Cody

"Wow, all of your kids have grown up so well!" I say and smile at the two.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:44 pm

Clay

"Thank you." I say and smile, Cecilia runs over and jumps up an down, "daddy, can Andy and I go get ice cream, please?" She asks, "yeah just tell your mother." I say and she smiles, she runs inside and goes to tell Jessica.

Lane

I laugh a little and continue to paint until Hope scares me, "boo!" She says and I drop all the paint, "God dammit Hope!" I say and start to clean the paint up.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:53 pm

Cody

"Well, I'm going inside," I say and start to walk to the door as my heels clicked on the cobble stone pathway.

Scarlett

I frowned at the painting, but gasped and took the canvas off of the easel, "This is amazing! Even with the paint splatters." I sqealed, "This is going in my room!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:56 pm

Clay

I go inside too and help Jessica make dinner.

Lane

"Alright." I say to Scarlett and smile a little, "aw, you two are so cute!" Hope says sarcastically and I roll my eyes, "shut up Hope." I say and we stick our tongues out at each other.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:58 pm

Scarlett

"Woah!" I say and trip over a small statue. I started to laugh, "The painting's alright!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:02 pm

Lane

"You okay?" I ask Scarlett and Hope walks inside.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:05 pm

Scarlett

I giggled and stood up, "Yeah!" I set the canvas on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:10 pm

Lane

I smile and kiss her on the cheek, just friendly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:15 pm

Scarlett

I blushed a little, but I knew it was in a friendly manner. I got out another canvas, set it on the easel, and started to paint the cloudless sky.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:16 pm

Lane

I wrap my arms around her waist and watch her paint as I keep my chin on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:19 pm

Scarlett

I smiled even more, and continued to paint.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:24 pm

Lane

"I love you Scarlett." I say and keep it friendly even though that's not how I feel for her, I love her a lot and I will always protect her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:26 pm

Scarlett

"Aw, I love you, too," I say and kiss his arm in a friendly manner. I add the last touch to the painting, and smile, "Done. Wait." I added a bit more yellow to the sun, then smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:28 pm

Lane

"It looks beautiful." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:29 pm

Scarlett

"I try my best," I say, and start to blow on the paint to dry it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:31 pm

Lane

I turn her around and look her in the eyes, I kiss her gently on the lips but quickly pull away, "I am sorry." I say and move away from her, "um I have to um go." I say and quickly leave.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:35 pm

Scarlett

I touch my lips, and sit on the ground. My brown and gold eyes started to water, "I-I didn't know he felt that way towards me," I whispered to myself.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:37 pm

Lane

I watch her through the windows, I put my hand to the cold glass and watch her. "I am sorry for making you upset." I whisper but I know she can't hear me, I continue to watch her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:39 pm

Scarlett

I looked around, "Lane?!" I stood up quickly, ran into the large mansion, and started to run around looking for him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:41 pm

Lane

I get up and go to my room, I close the door then lock it and put the chain on it. I sit at my desk and pull out one of my cutting knives, I start to cut.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:43 pm

Scarlett

I came to his room, and knocked on the door. "Lane, please open up. I'm not mad," I say and knock again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:45 pm

Lane

I put on loud music and turn it all the way up, my radio plays You Spin Me Right Round by Dope. I continue to cut.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:48 pm

Scarlett

I picked the lock, and sighed whenever he had the chain on the door. I broke it off the wall, threw the knife on the floor, placed both of my hands on his cheeks, and I kissed him on the lips. I pulled away, and hugged him, "Don't lock me out of your room, Laney."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Lane

"Get out!" I yell and push her off of me, I pick up my knife and put it in my drawer, "don't touch me." I tell her and push her out of my room, I slam the door and lock it again then put the other chain on it. I listen to my music and make sure it is very loud.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:54 pm

Scarlett

I ran to the gardens, and broke both of the paintings in half. I cried harshly, and layed in a patch of lilies. I pulled out my pocket knife, and carved 'Love Me' into my wrist. I stabbed the knife into the ground, and continued to cry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next