Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:07 pm

Scarlett

I shake her hand.

Cody

"Xavier, what you need to do is find someone better than her," I say and kiss his forehead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:10 pm

Daisy

We stop shaking hands after a moment and Whitney runs off, I sigh and chase after her. "Whitney!" I say and she runs in circles until dad catches her, she giggles and claps her hands. "More!" She chants and dad laughs a little.

Xavier

"What about the baby?" I ask and finally stop crying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:14 pm

Cody

"You can find out who adopted the baby, and go visit it," I say and smile.

Scarlett

The other siblings come and help me with the suitcases, and we walk back. Aunt Kat comes over with a familar boy, and I wave at them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:18 pm

Lane

I see a girl and feel like I know her, "who is she?" I ask mom and she tells me, "Scarlett, it's me Lane." I say to Scarlett and walk over to her.

Xavier

I nod my head and smile a little, "okay." I say and go to get my suitcase from Dae.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:21 pm

Scarlett

I squeal and hug him, "Lane! It's been fifteen years! How are you?" I let go, and flicked a strand of hair out of my face.

Cody

I walked over to Kat, and couldn't help but feel like a giant compared to her, "Hey, Kat!" I leaned down, and gave her a hug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Kat

"Hey Cody!" I say and hug her back.

Lane

"I am good, how are you?" I ask and smile.

{This is Lane and his little sister Hope}

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:27 pm

Scarlett

"I'm good, yeah. Dad beat my ex to a pulp two days ago after he hit ne ten times. Other than that, I'm good," I say and smile.

Cody

"How have you been? It's been awhile," I say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:32 pm

Lane

"Oh, I am sorry to hear that." I say and Hope runs over, "got it before you did, haha!" She says and waves around the game Marrowind, "you could have gotten one for me." I say and laugh a little, "nope, you have to drive there and get it yourself!" She says and reads the game manual.

Kat

"I am good, how about you?" I ask and laugh a little when I see Hope waving around her new game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:36 pm

Scarlett

I giggled, "I'm fine, Lane." I couldn't help but think about how cute he was now, but that was incest.

Cody

"I have been wonderful. I'm so happy that I don't have to take care of the kids now," I say and laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:39 pm

Lane

"Good." I say and smile at Scarlett, "I am so happy, I got it before you!" Hope says and jumps up an down, "she has a tendency to over talk things." I tell Scarlett and Hope shots a look at me. "Hey, that's not nice!" She whines and puts her hands on her hips, I laugh and grab the game from her, I run around waving it in the air as she tries to get it. "Shortie!" I say and laugh hard as I run around, "I am not short, your just too tall!" She says and chases me around.

Kat

I laugh and nod my head in agreement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm

Scarlett

I laughed and blushed a little.

Cody

I walked over to Joseph, and kissed him on the lips, "Now that we're in Italy, why don't we celebrate coming back to our wedding place?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:46 pm

Lane

Hope tackles me and grabs the game, "got it!" She says and we get up off the floor, I walk back over to Scarlett and smile when I see her blushing.

Joseph

"That sounds like a lovely idea." I say and smile, we soon all leave to my mom and dad's place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:49 pm

Scarlett

I sat next to Lane and started to tell him all about New York.

Dillion

I layed my head on Xaden's shoulder, and held his hand.

Alice

I crossed my arms, and stared out the window.

Dae

I sat in the back of the car with Andrea, and we were playing with Jedi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:52 pm

Lane

We get home and I take Scarlett's hand like I did when we were little, I take her inside and show her where she'll be staying which is Hope's girly girl room.

Xaden

I get out of the car and go look around the place.

Xavier

"Alice, do you want to go swim in the pool?" I ask and smile.

Andrea

Dae and I get out of the car as we play fetch with Jedi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:54 pm

Alice

"Sure," I say and grab my suitcase.

Scarlett

I looked around, and smiled, "It reminds me of my room."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Lane

"I can't stand the pink, it's like a pink monster came in here and vomited." I say and laugh.

Xavier

I smile and get my suitcase too.

Clay

I wheel out in my wheelchair and poke Cody's shoulder, "hey you!" I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:04 pm

Cody

I jump a little, and smile at Clay, "Hey!" I gave him a hug, "I haven't seen you in forever!"

Scarlett

I laughed, "If only it had an easel."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:06 pm

Clay

"No doubt." I say and hug her back. "How have you been?" I ask and let from the hug after a moment.

Lane

"You like painting?" I ask and smile a little more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:10 pm

Scarlett

"Yeah, since we were little," I say and sit on the bed.

Cody

"I have been awesome. I haven't hit my head on the chandelier in our kitchen in a year!" I say and laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:13 pm

Lane

I sit by her and smile, "you can use my easel, it is in grandma's garden." I tell her and Hope comes in, "out, you little flea." She says and I laugh, "nope, I get to play the game too." I tell her and she hits me in the head with the game case, "ow!" I say and rub my head, "then get out." She says, I sigh and leave the room. I go to grandma's garden and set up my easel.

Clay

I laugh a little and smile, "I haven't rolled down the stairs in two weeks, so it seems like we both are doing good." I tell her and smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:16 pm

Cody

"I guess so," I say and grab my suitcase.

Scarlett

I skip behind him, and watch as he sets up his easel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:19 pm

Lane

I start to paint and I am painting one of the golden roses in grandma's garden, I am an amazing painter.

Clay

Cecilia comes running down the street at lightening speed and sits right on my lap with her school book bag on her back, she starts rambling on about her first day of 2nd grade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:21 pm

{This is Neal. I think he is so hot! Laughing }

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:30 pm

Cody

I smiled, "So you're Cecilia?"

Scarlett

I sat on a bench, and watched him paint. "You've improved a lot since we were two."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:35 pm

Clay

"Yes!" Cecilia says and smiles, I smile and take off her book bag for her, she gets off my lap and runs around the yard while chanting Andy's name, "Andy!" She chants and he walks outside, he smiles and picks her up. "Hey little sis." He says and tickles her.She laughs and I smile, "that's Andy, last time you saw him he was only a few minutes old." I tell Cody and laugh a little.

Lane

"Well I would hope so." I say and laugh a little, I dip the brush in the deep green and paint the stem of the rose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next