Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:58 pm

Lane

I walk out of my room after a little bit, I am wearing my black skinny jeans, a t-shirt that exposes all of my cuts, a leather jacket and my combat boots. I answer the door when someone knocks on the door, I see my good friend Howard, we sit on the front porch and talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:03 am

Scarlett

I ran though the gate, past Lane and his friend, and I ran down the street as bright red blood drips down my hand, and tears fly behind me. I didn't want to be near him anymore.

Alice

I opened the front door, and looked at Lane. I knew him well since I had been born in Italy, "What did you do to make Scarlett cut herself and run away crying?" I crossed my arms, and narrowed my brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:05 am

Lane

I tell her what happened and go back to talking to Howard.

{This is what Lane looks like when he dresses up. Laughing }

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:08 am

Alice

I hit his head, "Get your a$$ up and find her! Can't you tell she has feeling toward you?" I tugged at his messy brown hair, "You're a complete idiot! Scarlett just got beat by her ex boyfriend two days ago, and here you are, kissing her, then pushing her put of your room after she returned the favor?!" I rolled my eyes, and went back inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:09 am

Lane

I sigh and I get up, I go look for Scarlett.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:13 am

Scarlett

I cried silently as I sat by a river, and I continued to cut my wrist. I sniffled, and watched as the blood flowed out of the cuts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:15 am

Lane

I see Scarlett and I walk up behind her, I sit behind her and gently take the knife away from her. I hold her close to me, I wipe away her tears and kiss her on the lips leaving behind some black lipstick, "I am so sorry, Scarlett." I say and gently look her in the eyes, "I lose it when I get mad." I tell her and continue to hold a loving gaze with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:19 am

Scarlett

"Get away from me!" I screamed, "You don't love me." I leaned my head against his chest, and the blood started to stain his clothes, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:21 am

Lane

"I do love you and I didn't mean to hurt you, I have my own problems and that is one of them, I hurt the people I love without meaning too." I tell her and take off my shirt, I wrap her wrist with it to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:23 am

Scarlett

"You don't love me," I repeat and get put of his arms. I pick up the knife, throw his shirt off of my arm, and continue to cut my wrist, making the words that I carved earlier deeper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:26 am

Lane

"Alright fine then I will never speak to you again and we are not friends anymore." I say and take out my knife, "here, let me show you something, I have been hurting myself for you because I felt bad." I tell her and stab my knife right in my thigh, I pull it out and have huge hole in my leg, I put my knife back in my pocket and limp off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:29 am

Scarlett

I throw him over my shoulder, "I'm sorry I'm stubborn with love." I ran back home, and layed him on the couch, much to Ma's horror. She vomited in the trashcan, and I started to sew up his wound. I sniffled again, and ignored my bleeding wound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:32 am

Lane

My mother comes down the stairs and sighs when she sees the wound I have, "hurt yourself again?" She asks and makes tea, "yeah." I say and she hands me papers, "your going, I told you the next time you hurt yourself that your going." She says and I nod my head, I take a pen and start to fill out the mental help form papers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:36 am

Cody

"Scarlett Sofie Grant, you promised you wouldn't cut again," I say and wipe my mouth. She nodded her head, "I hope you realize what this means." She stood up abruptly, "Ma, I'm not suicidal! I am not going to the institution!" I crossed my arms, "Then tell me why you cut yourself, and why is there black lipstick on your lips?"

Scarlett

I swallowed hard, and started to tell Ma and Aunt Kat what happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:39 am

Lane

I sit up and stand by Scarlett, I keep my eyes on the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:45 am

Cody

I rubbed my temple, "Wow. Scarlett, you're grounded. No painting, no talking to Lane, and you are to have your bedroom door opened at all times." She stomped her foot, and ran upstairs. I sighed, "Kat, I'll leave you to discipline Lane. And get out of those ridiculous clothes!" I say and walk upstairs to mine and Joseph room. I groan, and lay on the bed next to him.

Scarlett

I binded my arm with guaze, and cried on my bed. I loved Lane dearly, and I wished I hadn't of over reacted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:48 am

Lane

"Same for you Lane." Mom says and I walk upstairs to my room, I sit on my bed and play my guitar.

Joseph

"What happened?" I ask
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:51 am

Cody

"Oh, Lane kissed Scarlett, she ran to his room and kissed him back, he flipped and pushed her out of the room, she started cutting herself and ran away, he found her and kissed her again, she flipped, he stabbed his leg, and she came back with him on her shoulder and she started to stitch his wound. I grounded her," I say and layed my head on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:53 am

Joseph

"Oh great." I say sarcastically.

Lane

I get up and go outside, I get on my motorcycle and leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:57 am

Scarlett

I started to strum my guitar, and I cried again. "Lane, I'm sorry," I whispered to myself. I knew I had ruined our relationship.

Cody

"We have another couple in the family. Wait, Lane and Scarlett aren't cousins, I forgot these are just friends of yours," I say and laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:00 am

Lane

I get to my friend's place and we start to drink and smoke.

Joseph

I laugh a little and read a book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:02 am

Scarlett

I called Lane's phone. It was worth a try. I walked to the garden, and sat in the greenhouse.

Cody

I took his book away from him, and gently nibbled on his ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:04 am

Lane

"Hello?" I say when I answer my phone.

Joseph

I smile and start kissing her on the chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:06 am

Scarlett

"Lane," I say in my small voice, "I want to talk to you."

Cody

I smiled, and took off my blouse so I was only in a tanktop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:08 am

Lane

"About what?" I ask and smoke a cigarette.

Joseph

I smile more and unbutton her pants as we kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next