Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:21 pm

Dillion

"Are you sure?" I ask.

Cody

I groan and get up. I lead her to the car, and speed to the hospital. They take her in immediately, and I call Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:23 pm

Andrea

Xavier comes in and he lets me hold his hand, the doctor tells me to push and I push.

Joseph

I get to the hospital and wait in the waiting room with Cody.

Xaden

"I am sure." I tell her
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:37 pm

Cody

"Again with these freaking chairs," I mumble and shift around. I get up and sit on Joseph's lap, and I sigh with relief, "Much better."

Dillion

"I would think I would remember leaving to Italy," I say and cross my arms. "Jesus, since when did older brothers get so annoying? Thinking they know everything."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:42 pm

Andrea

I give birth to a little boy and a little girl, the nurse wraps them up and hands the little girl to me and the little boy to Xavier. "Joshua and Adrianna." I say and smile. The nurse lets dad and mom come in.

Xaden

"You have memory lose." I say and sigh.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:54 pm

Dillion

I laughed, "Yeah right!"

Cody

I smiled at the little boy and girl, "What're their names?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:56 pm

Andrea

"Joshua and Adrianna." I say and smile, Xavier plays with Joshua making Joshua laugh and smile.

Xaden

I kiss her on the lips, "do you still love me?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:13 am

Dillion

I blushed brightly, and my memory cones back as the nerve starts to heal, "Of course."

Cody

"What beautiful names!" I say and smile.

[Sorry! I was watching the Victoria's Secret Runway Show. My boyfriend wa all like "Taylor, do your runway walk for us!" he's a dork.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:30 am

Andrea

"Thank you." I say and smile.

Xaden

I smile and kiss her again.

{It's fine, and that is funny and cute. I am on another website so that's why I am just replying now. Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:39 am

Dillion

I pull away and scream loudly as the pain finally hits me. I fall asleep with a giant headache after that, and I hold onto his hand tightly.

Cody

"You're welcome," I say and take Joshua away from Xavier. I start to sway him, and I sang a sweet song to him.

[That's fine, and thank you! He was mostly drooling over Rihanna, and I kept saying "Here's my Christmas list!" while my parents looked at my funny.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:43 am

Xaden

I let her hold my hand I soon fall asleep.

Andrea

Joshua laughs and smiles brightly.

{You're welcome! Your boyfriend sounds interesting to be around. Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:46 am

Cody

I giggled, and kissed his cheek, "I'm your grandmama. I have a funny accent, but you'll get used to it eventually."

Dillion

I shook his hand, "Xaden. Can you sleep with me?"

[Yes. Very 'interesting'... :p]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:51 am

Andrea

Joshua makes a little noise and smiles more.

Xaden

I nod my head and lay down next to her, I wrap my arms around her and fall back asleep.

{Do you want to talk over PM? Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:54 am

Cody

I smiled, and let him hold my finger.

Dillion

I fell asleep in his arms, and all the memories started to flood back to me.

[Yeah! Sure! Smile ]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:56 am

Andrea

Adrianna sneezes and laughs a little, I smile and laugh a little, "God bless you." I say and tickle her tummy making her laugh.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:17 am

Cody

I give Joshua back to Xavier, and I smiled and sat down in a chair.

[Sorry. I passed out. Heheh!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:20 am

Andrea

A nurse comes in and takes the twins, she takes them to the nursery to have a check up and make sure everything is okay with them, I watch TV as I lay comfortably on the bed.

{It's fine. I passed out but my mother woke me up at four in the morning, she was screaming at the cat. Laughing Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:25 am

Cody

I smiled at Andrea, "Looks like you two need to get more baby supplies."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:30 am

Andrea

I nod my head and the nurse walks back in, "Joshua is in perfect health but Adrianna has Down Syndrome." She tells me and I nod my head, she walks out.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:34 am

Cody

"Aw," I say and smile. "Even of it could be challenging with bullying, I think you're going to do just fine."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:38 am

Andrea

I smile and the nurse brings back Adrianna and Joshua, I hold Adrianna while Xavier holds Joshua. "Thank you for the help, mom." I say and smile more as Adrianna holds my finger with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:03 am

Cody

"I'll let you get some rest," I say and stand up. I took Joseph's hand and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:05 am

Andrea

I nod my head and Xavier sets the twins the cribs, he walks out and I fall asleep.

Xavier

"I am going to go, I will be back later." I tell mom and dad, I leave and go to my car, I get in and drive to the ring store.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:08 am

Cody

I peeked my head into Dillion's room, and smiled whenever I saw they were both asleep. I walked back to Joseph, and used him for support whenever a kick came.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:12 am

Xavier

I get to the ring store and walk in, I look at the rings until I spot a beautiful silver banded ring with a princess cut diamond that is blue. "How much?" I ask the guy behind the counter, "three thousand." He says and I pull out my wallet, I count three thousand and buy the ring, I get it in a velvet black box and put it in my pocket. I drive back to the hospital with a smile on my face.

Joseph

"You alright?" I ask Cody
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:15 am

Cody

I nodded my head, "Let's go hone before I end up throwing some chick across the room." I say and start to walk towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next