Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:37 pm

Hope

I get on the horse and we ride to her house.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:40 pm

Rina

Once we arrive at my house I put the horses up and run inside. I slice us a piece of pumpkin pie then walk back out the house. "I hope you like pumpkin pie." I say and hand her the slice. I sit on my porch step and start eating my pie.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:41 pm

Hope

I nod my head and eat my piece of pie, "I haven't eaten pie or anything sweet for years." I say and smile a little, I eat more of my pie piece.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:44 pm

Rina

"Pie is so good, my mother's pie which is what your eating is the most delicous pie ever." I say and smile. "At least that is what me and my three brothers think." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:47 pm

Hope

"I literately eat nothing sweet but pie, that is my weakness." I say and laugh a little, I eat more of my pie.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:50 pm

Rina

"Your good then because I love sweets." I say and smile. I continue to eat my pie until I see a truck pull up in our dirt driveway. My three brothers jump out the truck and walk over to the porch. "Just ignore them." I tell Flower and continue to eat my pie.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:52 pm

Hope

I look at one of her brothers and he is HOT, my pie almost falls out of my mouth but I quickly close my mouth and start eating again.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Rina

"Hey Bailey." Austin says. I ignore him and continue to eat my pie. "Where is Jesse?" Rusty ask. I put my plate down and look at them. "Why?" I ask. My country accent coming in and this time it stays and so does my three brothers country accent, theirs stays too. "Because we need his help with getting lacy over there back into the barn." Trevor explains. I pick up my pie and start eating again. "He's at the park, that is my friend Flower." I say. "Howdy ma'm." Austin says and tips his hat at her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:00 pm

Hope

"Hi!" I say and blush a light red.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:06 pm

Rina

"Why I made her blush." Austin say and I roll my eyes. "Why are you guys still here?" I ask. "I thought we lived here." Trevor say. "Better watch your mouth little sis." Trevor told me. "Can you guys just please leave and go do soemthing." I say. "Alright." Rusty say and walked inside. "Bye Trevor and Austin." I say. Trevor glares at me then leaves. "Nice meeting you ma'm." Austin says. "Act like your sweet and innocent but you really aren't." I say and we make a face at each other. "You better sleep eith one eye open tonight." He says and leaves inside. I roll my eyes and eat more of my pie.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:08 pm

Hope

I blush a fire red and look at the ground, a wide smile spreads right across my face and I continue to eat my pie.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:11 pm

Rina

Austin poked his head out the window and I felt the inside of me boil with rage. "One more thing sis Uncle Bucky and Aunt Paisley are coming over tonight." Austin says. I get up and toss my slice of pie at him which hit him right in the face. "Thanks for the reminder!" I say and sit back down. He laughs and close the window back up.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:14 pm

Hope

I laugh a little and finish eating my pie, "he is sweet." I say and laugh a little more.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Rina

I smile and nod. "To you he is but to me he is nothing but a pain in the butt." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:17 pm

Hope

I smile and nod my head, I mess with my dreads and look at the pretty view of the farm.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:18 pm

Rina

"Do you like Austin?" I ask and make sure no one is listening.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:20 pm

Hope

"Yes." I say and giggle a little, I blush again and try to stop but I can't.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:23 pm

Rina

I smile and stand up. "Want me to find out if he likes you too?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Hope

"Sure." I say and smile brightly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:28 pm

Rina

"You can call me Bailey by the way, I only let people I like call me by my real name." I tell her and walk inside the house. I go to the kitchen where I see Austin eating the pumpkin pie. "You almost ate the whole pie." I say, a little angry. He nods his head and takes another bite. "What do you want?" He ask. "Do you like Flower?" I ask. He smiles and nods his head. "Why yes I do." He says and I laugh a little. I walk out the house and back on the porch. "He likes you." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Hope

"Cool!" I say and laugh a little, I just totally let my Flower Child side show. "I am a Flower Child." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Rina

"Nice." I say and laugh a little. I laugh even more when Starlight, Bucky, and Sterling runs up the porch steps. "Hey guys." I say and pet them on their head. "This is my three pups, Starlight, Bucky, and Sterling." I tell Flower.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Hope

I smile and pat them on the head, "their so cute!" I say and play with them.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:34 pm

Brendon

I hopped Rina's fence and ran up to her. I smiled, and kissed her head, "Hey, Rin!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:36 pm

Hope

I look up to see Brendon, "hey, dude!" I say and laugh, I go back to playing with the dogs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!
Page 9 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next