Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:04 pm

Rina

"Sure." He says and puts the controller down. He walks outside and turns to Flower. "What is it?" He ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:14 pm

Hope

"I am pregnant, I am sorry." I say almost in a whisper and look at the ground, I hold a well of tears in my eyes and bite my bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:17 pm

Rina

I tried not to cry when she told him. I put my tipped my hat over my eyes and try to calm myself. "Why are you sorry? I'm not mad." He says. "I'll help you with everything." Austin tells her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:21 pm

Hope

"M-my last boyfriend was cruel and I haven't dared to date since, I just didn't know how you would react." I tell him and try my hardest not to cry.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Rina

He hugs her. "Trust me i'm not mad." He says. I couldn't stand it anymore, I let tears slip.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:26 pm

Hope

I nod my head and hug him back, still holding a well of tears in my eyes that seems to get bigger by the second.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:32 pm

Rina

"Mom and dad isn't going to be happy." I say. "So if they don't who cares." Austin says. "I care, what they made me do was so wrong." I tell him as I stare at the sky. "You had a choose." He told me. "I had no choose because losing family is like death." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Hope

"I lost my family when I was ten, they didn't want me or Clayton anymore and said we were a block in their lives so they just set on the street then left us." I tell Rina and walk inside.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:40 pm

Rina

Austin goes inside and plays more video games with Jesse. I punch the pillar on our porch and started to cry when something snapped in me. I walked inside and grabbed my jacket. "Where are you going? We aren't allowed out right now." Austin tells me. "I'm going out for a de-second." I say and run out the house. I get in Austin's truck and hot wire it. I'm not allowed to drive his truck but I'm doing it anyway. I got inside and slammed the door then drove out the driveway. I head down the street.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:42 pm

Hope

I sit on the couch and read a book as Clayton plays with his toy trucks.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:46 pm

Rina

"Hey Austin you let Bailey take your truck?" Rusty ask when he walked in from the kitchen. "No I didn't, why?" He ask. Rusty and Trevor started laughing. "Because I don't see Bailey or your truck, what do you think happen Trevor?" Rusty ask. "I reckon she took it for a drive, like when she was five and swore she would drive your truck one day." Trevor say. "Nice joke guys." Austin say and did a fake smile. "Don't believe us then look out the window." Trevor says. He goes upstairs with Rusty but Austin continues to play his game.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:48 pm

Hope

I look out the window because my curiosity is peeked, I see his truck gone and try not to laugh. "Austin sweetheart. Bailey took your truck." I tell him and sit on the couch.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:51 pm

Rina

"Why I be mighty brazen." He says and stand up. He grabs his jacket and notice his keys. "How did she drive with out using the keys?" I ask. "I believe its called hot wiring!" Rusty shouts from upstairs. "But your to country to know about it!" Trevor says. "Shut up!" Austin says.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Hope

"She hot wired it, I have done it before." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:57 pm

Rina

"She is going to be in deep trouble once I find her." I say and call Bailey. "Hey!" I say when I answer my cellphone. "Bailey where are you?" Austin ask. I hang up and continue to drive.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Hope

I get up and take the phone from Austin, I call Bailey and wait for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Rina

I pick up the cellphone once I get to the hoedown over at one of my friends house. Loud music is playing and i'm greeted by many of my friends. "Hello!" I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:03 pm

Hope

"Where are you?" I ask and lean on the wall.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Rina

"At a hoedown, why?" I ask and smile at one of my friends. "Hey Texas!" I shout and wave at him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:13 pm

Hope

I smile and hang up without saying anything else, "she is at a hoedown." I tell Austin and hand him the phone back.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:05 am

Rina

"Dang it." I say when she hangs up. I put my cellphone in my pocket and continue to listen to the music.

"Thanks!" Austin say. "You can come if you like." He says and grabs our dad's keys then go to his truck.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:13 am

Hope

I nod my head and follow him to the truck, we get in and leave to the hoedown.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:15 am

Rina

I get on stage and grab the guiter from its stand. I stand in front of the mic and smile at everyone. "Howdy ya'll!" I say. "Howdy!" They shout. I smile and start playing the guiter. "I'm going to sing one of Miley Cyrus songs." I tell them and start singing.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:18 am

Hope

We get there and we are attacked by the strong smell of liquor, I cover my nose and cough a little. "That is worse then my father's house!" I say to Austin and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:20 am

Rina

"All of these hoedowns are like this." Austin says and walks inside the barn. I continue to sing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!
Page 22 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next