Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:42 pm

Rina

I sit on the sand and watch people in the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:45 pm

Brendon

I did a backflip off of the board, and paddled onto the shore after I got back on. I stabbed it into the sand and sat by Rina, "So, do you like me? Like, more than a friend like."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:47 pm

Rina

I looked at him and kissed him on the lips. I pulled away and looked at the sky. "What does that tell you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:48 pm

Brendon

He shoots, he wins a girlfriend! "You like like me?" I ask and wrap my arms around her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:50 pm

Rina

"Yes I sure do." I say in my country accent.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:52 pm

Brendon

"Talk like that more often, it's cute," I say and kiss her cheek.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:53 pm

Rina

"Okay." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:54 pm

Brendon

Some girls walk by and they whistle at me. I rolled my eyes, and scooted her closer to me. "Don't worry, you're much prettier than them," I say to her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:55 pm

Rina

"I ignore girls like them." I say. "They don't bother me." I tell him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:56 pm

Brendon

"Good, you should ingorne them," I say and twirl some of her hair around on my finger.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:59 pm

Rina

I pick up my cellphone when it starts ringing. I see who is calling and I answer it. "Yes Rusty?" I say. "Dad wants to know were you are." He says. "The beach." I tell him. "Jesse said your with a boy." He says. "Bye Rusty." I say and hang up.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:01 am

Brendon

"I hope you're not getting in trouble by being with me right now," I say and look her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:03 am

Rina

"I rather be with you then at home being bored." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:04 am

Brendon

I smirked, "Well that's a good thing I'm keeping you occupied."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:06 am

Rina

"Yeah I guess so." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:09 am

Brendon

"My cousin's probably hanging out with that guy she met at the park yesterday," I say and look out across the ocean. He's so dorky they're almost meant for eachother!
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:12 am

Rina

I lay on the sand and look at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:27 am

Name: Hope Ashby
Traits: Very Relaxed, Flower Child, Healthy, Very Neat and Nature Lover
Picture:
Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 6 Dibujos-de-anime
Bio: Hope loves to be outside, you can find her sitting at the park, beach, just about anywhere as long as it is outside. She eats healthly, no candy {she hates sweets}, cookies, ice cream, anything that is not healthy is out of her diet and out of her sight. She is a Flower Child and it shows, a lot. She is very neat, she has no problems with admitting that she might have a tiny problem with that.She also has no problems at all with lecturing someone who is ruining nature, she believes firmly that EVERYTHING has a soul and once it is dead it will go somewhere, she doesn't know where but she knows it will go somewhere.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:45 am

Rina

"So what else do you want to do?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:28 am

♥ You are accepted! Feel free to RP! ♥

Brendon

I kissed her cheek, "Whatever you want to do is fine with me."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:02 pm

Hope

I sit on the front porch of my house as my little brother Clayton runs around the front yard. I prop my feet up on the old worn out, and almost colorless coffee table that is sitting in front of the bench on my porch. I open up my plastic container, I set the lid neatly on the coffee table and pick up my fork. I start to eating my fresh salad, I make my own food, I use all the ingredients from my garden and some of the herbs for other dishes. I am very healthy and a nature lover, not a nature ’freak’, that is just a insult to my beliefs. I read a book quietly as I eat and rock the swinging bench gently back an forth. I occasionally look up to make sure Clayton is okay.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:01 pm

Rina

"I'm suppose to be home before eight because my family is hosting a country dance tonight." I tell him. "So would you like to come to that tonight?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Hope

I look up to see Clayton gone, I panic and look for him. "Clayton, come back to sis!" I yell and look for him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Brendon

I looked at my watch, "I actually have to go home. My mom conned me into helping her bake a pie." I kissed her on the lips, stoop up, then helped her up.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:06 pm

Rina

"Okay, bye." I say and hug him then walked out the beach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!
Page 6 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next