Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:30 pm

Rina

Jesse stops pushing me and I stand up. We walk back to the bench and talk some more. "I brought some water balloons." He says. "Don't throw them at me." I say. He amiles and hits me with one of them. I gasp and grab one out his bag then we start throwing balloons at each other.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:32 pm

Hope

Clayton intently watches a girl and guy throw water balloons at each other, I laugh a little as he gasps when they throw them at each other.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:35 pm

Rina

I laugh and throw more at Jesse until we run out. "Jes were all out." I say. "You want a hug?" He ask. I step back and shake my head. "I'm already wet and my parents are going to be angry at us for doing even this." I tell him but he ingores me. He picks me up and spins me around in his arms. "Put me down." I laugh. He puts me down and I smile at him as we talk some more.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:38 pm

Hope

Clayton runs up to the people and smiles at them. "Hi, I am Clayton!" He says to the girl and I laugh a little, I watch him from the blanket making sure he doesn't run off.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:41 pm

Rina

"Hi i'm Rina." I say and smile. "Howdy i'm Jesse." Jesse says and I laugh a little when he tips his hat.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:42 pm

Hope

Clayton giggles when Jesse tips his hat, "that's my big sister, Flower!" He tells them and points to me, I smile a little and wave at them. I am in a very relaxed mood like always and quite happy right now too.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:45 pm

Rina

I walk over to her while Jesse talks to Clayton. "Hi." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:46 pm

Hope

I get up and smile, "Hi, I am Hope or Flower, call me which ever you want." I say totally relaxed and hold my hand out for a hand shake.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:49 pm

Rina

"I'm Rina or Bailey which is my real name but I prefer Rina by other people." I say and shake her hand and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Hope

Clayton runs back over with Jesse's hat and I laugh a little when he puts it on his head, it is way too big for him. I pick him up and hand Jesse his hat back, "Mama, he's cool!" Clayton says and smiles at Jesse, "Yes he is cool and I am your sister, kiddo." I say and smile. I set him down, he runs back to the swings and starts to swing on one.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:55 pm

Rina

I take Jesse's hat and put it on my head because I left mine at home. "Your brother is cute." I say to Flower.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Hope

"Thanks, he sometimes calls me mom because I have been the only one raising him." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:58 pm

Rina

I look at Jesse then back at her. "Oh sorry." I say. "Your doing a good job." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:00 pm

Hope

"Thanks, I try." I say and smile. "I just hope that Clayton doesn't ask where our parents are." I say and watch him swing on the swing.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:02 pm

Rina

"You welcome." I say and look at Clayton. "What happen to your parents if you don't mind telling me." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:04 pm

Hope

"They didn't want us so they abandoned us." I tell her and hold back a flood of tears as I watch Clayton.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:10 pm

Rina

I look at Jesse and he walked away from us. "I'm sorry to hear about that, i have no clue how that feels because I have my parents." I say. "Jesse and I been friends ever since babies, litterly, and his parents died so he lives with us." I tell her and hug her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:18 pm

Hope

I nod my head and hug her back, I wipe away my tears and let her go from the hug. I walk over to Jesse and tap on his shoulder gently, "I know how you feel and I am sorry about." I say quietly to him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Rina

Jesse turns around to face her. "Its fine, I try not to think about it and think about the people i'm with like my amazing best friend Bailey." He says and I walk over. I stand beside him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:22 pm

Hope

I smile a little and see Clayton, he clearly over heard us and he tugs on my dress. "Where is mama and daddy?" He asks and I don't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:25 pm

Rina

"Hey partner want to try my hat on again?" Jesse ask. He takes the hat off of me and puts it on Clayton. "You almost look like a actaul cowboy." He says and I smile. "Sure do." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:27 pm

Hope

Clayton hands him the hat back and looks at me, "where are they?" He asks and looks me in the eyes, "jail." I say quietly and start to cry.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:30 pm

Rina

"Jesse why don't you take Clayton to um fill more water balloons which should be in your bag." I say and look at Jesse. He at first don't get what I mean until I look at the bag then him. "Oh yeah okay." He says and brings Clayton to the bench. "Want to come to the stables with me, Jesse will take good care of Clayton I promise." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Hope

I nod my head and Clayton stands next to Jesse, I try to stop crying as we go to her stables.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:36 pm

Rina

I get to the stables and unhook Jesse and my horse from the rail. "Here you can ride mine and i'll ride Jesse's horse." I tell her and saddle up his horse then mine. "Well go to my house and have some pie while we try to enjoy ourselves." I say and smile. I get on top of the horse then wait for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!
Page 8 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next