Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Empty
PostSubject: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:35 am

Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Pijud

In this R.P.G, you are allowed to become a character out of the classic fairytales. From Red Riding Hood, to Cinderalla, and more. I was originally inspired by the tales, and the television show Once Upon a Time. I do enjoy fairytales and fiction books, and I often think about what it would be like to been a princess or fairy. You can be as girly and pure as you want, or as dark and mysterious as you please.

Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  CPDey

• All Impulse Rules apply~
• If you are going to be making your own story book character, please don't make it a sci-fi or zombie theme. This is real life (sort of), not the walking dead!
• Please do not bring in any emo or nerdy characters! Most of the tales took place in a kingdom, not New York City.
• No god-modding! It is very annoying to everyone! Please get the person's permission if you are going to control their character for a small part.
• If your character is going to be exoctic and speak another language, please put what they said in brackets at the bottom of the post!
• When talking OOC (Out Of Character), please put it in brackets! Ex. [ { (
• HAVE FUN!

Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  TPOmD

Picture:
Name:
Story Book Character:
Powers (if any):
Bio:

With Love,
Red (Me!)
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:48 am

Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  FHosB

1 • Red Riding Hood - Bbrocker111

Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  ImagesCA6UZGF1

2 • Alice in Wonderland - FireFlyNight

Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Alice_10

Last edited by Bbrocker111 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:53 pm

Pic: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  ImagesCA6UZGF1
Name: Red
Story Book Character: Little Red Riding Hood
Personality: Shy, kind, caring, quiet
Powers: None
Bio: Everyone knows about what happened to poor Red on that fateful day. It's no secret. Tramatized by the incident, Red is very shy and rarely speaks to anyone. Hopefully her prince will come and rescue her from the darkness that clouds her mind.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:50 pm

{Here is my Form}

Picture:Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Alice_10
Name: Alice
Story Book Character: Alice in Wonderland
Personality: Curious, imaginative, stubborn, kind, adventurous, brave, and polite
Powers: Imagination
Bio: Alice use to visit Wonderland everyday at the age of five but she stopped once she turn twelve. Her father, mother, and older sister didn't believe in Wonderland and her parents punish her for telling 'fibs' to them when they ask where she has been all day. Alice has slowly forgotten about Wonderland and the fun adventurous she had with the Mad hatter and the Cheshire cat. Will she ever remember Wonderland and Mad Hatter (who is deeply in love with Alice) or will she forget everything?
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:01 pm

[Wonderful entry! I will add you to the list when I can, but feel free to start playing!]

Red

I walked through the streets of the grand village I lived in. My crimson cloak couldn't hide the stares and sympathy from everyone. It has been two years since the wolf had attacked and killed my grandmother right infront of me, and people still couldn't forget. I had no friends, no parents, and no escape from the clouds that fog my mind. I swung my basket as I approached the market, and I began to get what I needed.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:26 pm

Alice

I sat on my bed and try to escape from this kingdom. The one's whom I call my family, i'll escape them too because i'm nothing like them. The clock struck which took me out of my imagination and slammed me back into the kigdom. "Sister you have to leave to see the doctor." Margaret, my older sister, said. I got up and walked out my room, to downstairs. My older brother, Henry is waiting at the door for me. Father and mother no where to be seen but it didn't bother me much. Henry walked outside and I followed behind.

(I just looked up Alice and I found out she has a older brother.)
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:30 pm

Red

As I was walking out of the market, I bumped into a girl wearing a baby blue dress. I looked at her with my startling baby blue eyes that were very bright. "Very sorry, madam," I said with my distinct accent. I bowed my head, and continued on my way. That was the first time I had talked to anyone in a year.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:34 pm

Alice

"Oh um its okay." I say. I continue to walk with Henry to the doctors. "How odd." I say. "What is odd, sister?" Henry ask. I looked at him and smile. "Nothing Henry." I say and continue to walk.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Red

I set down the basket on my kitchen table and suddenly remember I was supposed to go to the doctors today. I ran back to the kingdom, my cloak flying behind me. I ran past the two people I had ran into earlier. I burst into the office, and quickly went to the back to help out with sorting to the toys for the little children.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:45 pm

Alice

I arrive at the doctors and Henry left after he sign me in. I sat in a chair until I heard my name be called. I followed the doctor into the office. "Tell me Alice what you dream about this time?" He ask. I sat on the couch and shook my head. "Its no dream, its real." I say. "No its not." The doctor say. I became frusrated but I knew I shouldn't let him get me upset. After all its my family who is telling him about this. I begin to tell him everything.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:49 pm

Red

I held a stuffed white rabbit in my hands and I took it to the room the nurse told me to. I saw the girl I had ran into earlier, and I set the rabbit on the book shelf. I put on the tiny waistcoat that came with it, then walked out of the room, not uttering a word.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:55 pm

Alice

I looked at the stuff white rabbit. "The rabbit, thats the same rabbit." I say. I walk over to the stuff rabbit and hold it in my hand. "Could I have it, please." I say. "Yes." He said. I smile and hold the rabbit close to me while I continue to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:00 pm

Red

I silently ate the apple in a chair in the waiting room. I was staring at the floor, so no one could see my pale face. I took another bite, and threw away the apple core.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:04 pm

Alice

The clock struck and it interrupted my chat with the doctor. "Well talk about your dream more next week." He say. "It isn't a dream." I say and stand up. I still held the rabbit as I walked out the room. I didn't see Henry so he must of forgotten about me. "Would you like me to call your brother, Alice?" The lady behind the desk ask. I nodded and sat in the chair in the waiting room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:10 pm

Red

I looked at the girl, whose name apparently was Alice, and I smiled. I went back to looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:14 pm

Alice

I notice the girl smile at me and I smile back. I mess with the bunny until the lady at the desk called me over. "Yes mam?" I ask. She smiled and sat the phone down. "Your sister is picking you up, she forgot it is her day to pick you up." She told me. "Oh." I say and nodded. "Thank you." I say and sit back down.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:17 pm

Red

The lady at the desk looks at me, "Red, you may go home now." I nodded my head, then walked out of the office. The lady at the desk sighed, "Poor thing. She's never been the same after her grandmother was killed."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:23 pm

Alice

I looked up and looked at the lady at rhe desk. I heard what she said and I felt bad for her. The door suddenly open and my older sister walked in. I stood up and walked over to my sister. "I'm dreadfully sorry my dear sister." Margaret said. I nodded and stared up at her. "Its alright." I say and walk out the doctor office into the street with my sister.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:25 pm

Red

"No tears, Red," I whispered to myself. I took a deep breath, then started walking again. I heard footsteps behind me, but I didn't turn around.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:33 pm

Alice

"What is that your holding?" My sister ask. I looked down and saw the stuff white rabbit. "Oh! The doctor allowed me to keep this adorable stuff rabbit." I answered and smiled. "Alright." She say and walked ahead of me. I looked up to see the girl from earlier, and from the doctors. I smile but didn't speak to her because I didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:36 pm

Red

The bow that kept the cloak on me came loose, making it fly away from me. I gasped. And quickly grabbed it before it could fly away. I started to run home, and I reatattched the strings togather.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:41 pm

Alice

I wanted to follow the girl but I had to be home. I arrived home a little later and walked straight upstairs. I closed my door and locked it then I walked over to my bed. I sat on my bed and mess with the rabbit. "You are a very odd rabbit indeed." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:43 pm

Red

I heard the wolf howl throughout the woods, and I frantically ran on the path that lead to my large cottage. I slammed the door shut behind me, and the wolf went slamming into it. He growled, "I'll get you some day, Red." I dead bolted the door, and he ran off. I sat in the dining room and started to nibble on the bread I had bought.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:49 pm

Alice

Alice help us! Alice! I bolted up and I felt sweat on my body. My heart pounded and I couldn't stop thinking of those voices. They haunt me, yelling out my name, asking for my help but what type of help and who is calling me? I got out of bed and walked to the mirror. I sat in front of it and smiled at the stuff rabbit, sitting on my vanity. I picked it up and hugged it tightly, because right now all I need is someone to tell me that its only my imagination.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:56 pm

Red

I rubbed my tired eyes, and walked out of the house to the sight of the wolf. I got out my knife, and he scurried away. I put it back, then walked away from my house. I ended up in the center of the kingdom at the giant fountain. I held the coin in the hand, and brought it to my lips. I whispered my wish, then threw the coin into the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires    Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystical ~an RPG~ Open for Entires
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next