Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:23 am

Echo

"I come up here to relax and get away from life." I say and get a piece of coal from my pocket, I sit down in the middle of the roof. I think for a moment and make a picture, I am a amazing drawer. I look at Desiree and smile, I make a exact picture of her on the roof.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:27 am

Desiree

"I try to get faraway from life." I say and putmy kit up after I found my medicent. I take my medicent then put it up in my bag. I zip my bag up and sit on the edge of the roof.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:32 am

Echo

I get up and walk up behind Desiree, I turn her around and lay her on the ground. I put her hand behind her head, her other hand laying across he stomach and cross her legs. I put my leather jacket on her shoulders, "stay like that and don't move." I say and go back to the picture, I erase it all and start drawing her perfectly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:37 am

Desiree

"You like to draw?" I ask. I stay in the pose he tells me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:41 am

Echo

'I love it." I say and intently draw her, Geiga comes up. "Who are you drawing?" She asks, "none of your business." I say and draw more, "rude." She says and steps on the drawing. "Stop it Destiny." I say and swat her foot off, "ow!" She says and backs off. "I told you if you ever fooled with my drawings again I would hurt you, I just fulfilled that promise." I say and put a piece of gum in my mouth, I chew the gum and very intently draw Desiree.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:44 am

Desiree

I laugh a little but don't move. When i'm around him I get this feeling in my stomach and I feel happy. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:48 am

Echo

"Wait, your drawing Desiree!" Geiga says and smiles, "just figured that out, stupid?" I ask and she goes after the picture again but I grab her ankle and hold it tightly. "Don't do it, Destiny, I mean it, I will snap your God damn ankle right here." I say and look her in the eyes dead serious. She yanks her foot back then storms out, "a$$hole!" She yells and I roll my eyes, I go back to drawing and soon finish, I put the finishing touches.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:51 am

Desiree

"Are you almost finish?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:57 pm

Echo

"Yup." I say and move away from the picture, I look at it and it looks exactly like her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:00 pm

Desiree

I smile and get up. I walk over and look at the drawing. "Wow your good." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:02 pm

Echo

"Thanks." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:03 pm

Desiree

"You welcome." I say and walk over to the edge. I sit down and look at everything.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:05 pm

Echo

Dad comes up and looks at me, "we have some work to do, Echo." Dad says and I nod my head, I get up and grab my knapsack then we leave.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:11 pm

Desiree

I get up and grab my bag. I open it and take out my kit. I bring a rock out and let it drop off the roof so I can see how far it will drop. I smile and write it down then got on the edge. I start walking until I think about falling then I suddenly slip and start falling. I fell to the ground and my whole body start hurting. "Ouch, I actaully didn't want to fall." I cry. I get up and walk back to the roof. I sit on my backpack and try to ignore the pain.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:15 pm

Echo

Dad and I go to the garage and I get in one of the cars. He gets in and drives us to a bandit camp up north.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:19 pm

Desiree

I go to the abandon hospital and meet my friends in the room from last night. I sit on the table beside Dylan and put my bag on the floor. "I fell off the roof and by purpose." I told them. "Did you get hurt?" Dylan ask and I wanted to hit him so hard. "No doofus I didn't get hurt, that's probably why my whole body is hurting." I said, sarcastically. I jumped off the table and looked at the stuff in the room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:24 pm

Echo

Dad and I get there and we get out of the car. He tosses me some gloves and I put a silencer on my pistol, dad puts a silencer on his pistol too and gloves. We go inside the camp and sneak around the place, we look for car parts the were stolen from our garage back at our camp.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:27 pm

Desiree

I explore the hospital and look for anything interesting. I go upstairs in the hospital and into one of the rooms. I see a mutation and I quickly take off my glove. I put my hand on itand then slide under it before it falls, dead. I put the glove back on and walk more around the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:31 pm

Echo

We quietly kill some guys that are in our way, we hide their bodies. We finally get to their garage and we look for our car parts that they stole.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:34 pm

Desiree

I try to get inside a room but its lock. I notice a key on hook in the room and it had to be the key to unlock this door. "Maybe I can do it." I say. I focus on the key and thought about having it then the key appeared in my hands. "Cool." I say and unlock the door. I walk inside to see its a hospital office, I look around.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:37 pm

Echo

As we look around I see someone and they shoot at us, before I have the time to move myself out of the bullets way I get hit in the shoulder with a bullet. Dad grabs me and we run out of the camp with our car parts, I hold the wound on my shoulder as it bleeds.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:44 pm

Desiree

I sit in the office chair and act like a person in charge. I laugh and swirl in the chair. "This could be our hideout." I say and smile. I ge tout the chair and leave the room. I close the door and lock it. I run down the stairs and back into the other hospital room. "Guys I have a perfect hideout for us." I said and I show them the hideout.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:49 pm

Echo

Dad and I get back to the camp and I run into the camp. One of the medics takes me and lays me down on the bed in her place, she sets up a almost surgery like things and walks over to me. "This is going to hurt." She says and sticks tongs in my shoulder, she digs around as tears stream down my face from the pain and I try to hold back a scream.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:54 pm

Desiree

"I'm the king of the hospital." I say and giggle. I stood on the desk and do a superhero pose. "You mean queen." Candy said. "Nope I mean king, the queen is boring." I say and get off the desk. "Your a girl." She say and hop off the desk. "I might be a girl but who said I couldn't be a king." I say. "She has a point." Dylan say and I smile. "Whatever." She muttered and I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:00 pm

Echo

She gets some of the bullet pieces out since it broke apart in my shoulder and she continues to dig around as I cry my eyes out from the pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next