Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:25 am

Desiree

I walk up to Echo and Destiny. "You both were amazing." I say and smile. "I could never sing so well and play the guitar like you do." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:30 am

Echo

We both smile, "thanks." We both says and Geiga drinks her sweet tea, "one day I will be able to drink liquor." Geiga says and we both laugh.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:33 am

Desiree

"My mom told me that stuff is bad for you but she use to drank it." I say. "Also beer she use to drank then she would be so drunk that she would say things that made no sense." I say and laugh. "But that's probably why I have some problems today." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:42 am

Echo

"I guess you'll be sticking to sweet tea, root beer in the special bottles and bendy straws." I say to Geiga and we laugh a little. "So, when did you move here?" I ask Desiree and smile with my perfect smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:44 am

Desiree

I can't help but smile when I see his smile. "Tonight, I live with my mom." I say and try not to blush.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:48 am

Echo

"Cool." I say and smile a little more. "I have lived here almost my whole life." I say when Geiga spots her 'boyfriend', she pushes me out of the way and I fall to the ground, she steps on me when she climbs over me and I roll my eyes. "Thank you for the bodily harm, Geiga!" I say and she rolls her eyes, I get up and sit back down, "she is such a handful." I say to Desiree and drink out of Geiga's cup.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:53 am

Desiree

"I have a older half brother, he's a handful too." I say and laugh a little. "I'm joking, i'm actually the handful." I told him and smile, this time I couldn't stop myself from blushing. He is so cute. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:55 am

Echo

"You can't be as bad as Geiga." I say and throw darts at the dart board from the booth, I hit the certain each time, I have my moms perfect eye sight and aim.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:58 am

Desiree

"Yeah I guess not." I say and put my hood over my head. "I need to go, bye." I say and walk out the bar.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:00 am

Echo

"Bye." I say to her before she leaves. She is sweet. I think to myself as I play darts.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:03 am

Desiree

I walk inside the apartment and go to the room. I put my hair up and unwrap my bandages. I throw them away and put my pajamas on. I sit on the bed and listen to my music. I try to stop thinking about Echo but I can't so I let my mind take over.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:08 am

Echo

Geiga and I leave, we get back home and I go to my room and she goes to hers. I undress then go take a shower in my bathroom, I wrap a towel around my waist when I get out. I brush my teeth then put on my boxers and a bleeding heart t-shirt. I sit on my bed, I flip through the TV channels as I listen to music on my radio.

Destiny/Geiga

I take a bath and get out, I dry off then put on fuzzy Pj pants, a black t-shirt and slippers. I brush my teeth then put my hair up, I read a book as I sit on my bed.

Delilah

Carter and I watch the news and I laid down Chance earlier in his crib.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:13 am

Desiree

I lay on the bed and stare at ceiling while I continue to listen to my music. Life is stupid. I thought. I roll on to my stomach and mess with my cuts. After a while I get tired so I get under the covers but continue to keep my music player on. I fall asleep.

Silent

I go to sleep after Desiree goes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:15 am

Delilah

Everyone goes to bed and Carter and I go to our room. We change into our Pj's, we lay down and I cuddle up next to him, we both fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:20 am

Desiree

I wake up in the morning and take a shower. After my shower I get dress. I put on a Death Note shirt, skinny jeans, black high top converse, and I put on a broken heart necklace. I do my hair and my bang lays over my left eye, then I do my make up. I grab my backpack and leave out the apartment. I leave a note to my mom telling her i'm going out for a bit. I put my jacket on then put the hood over my head. I put my hands in my pockets and leave to Dead city.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:36 am

Echo

I get up in the morning and put on skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and tennis shoes. I put my hair back in it's normal style and put on my leather jacket. I eat breakfast then go out to help get supplies with dad.

Geiga

I get up and put on denim short shorts, a red and pink shirt and boots. I put my hair up in a ponytail and put on fingerless gloves, I eat breakfast with mom and she leaves to go out and do work. I take care of Chance.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:43 am

Desiree

I walk down the street and listen to my music player. I hold on to my bag until I got to a building. I go to the roof and put my bag down. I stood on the edge and started walking slowly on it while I listen to my music.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:48 am

Echo

I go to the roof, I see Desiree and I smile a little. I sit on the edge and swing my feet as I write in my notebook. But all calmness is lost when Geiga comes stumping up with Chance in her arms, "make him quiet down." She says and Chance cries loudly. I take him gently and rock him back an forth slowly making him stop crying.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:53 am

Desiree

I didn't know Echo or anyone is on the roof so I continue to listen to my music. I close my eyes and catch my balance each time I feel llike i'm about to fall.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:57 am

Echo

Chance quiets down and I hand him back to Geiga, she goes back home and I walk behind Desiree, I smile and watch her walk.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:02 am

Desiree

It takes one wrong move to fall off, Des. I thought. I open my eyes and notice Echo. I can't jump off the edge. I thought. I took my earphones out and smile at Echo. "Hey." I say, still walking on the edge.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:10 am

Echo

"Hey, what are you doing up here?" I ask and smile

Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:12 am

Desiree

"I was about to jum-." I stop in the middle of the sentence and think about if I should tell him. "I was about to jump to see how it would feel once I got to the bottom but it was only for fun, I wasn't trying to kill myself or anything." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:16 am

Echo

"It wouldn't have felt good at all." I say and walk next to her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:20 am

Desiree

"I know, I have no clue why i'm even up here." I say. "I forgot to take my medicent." I told him. I got off the edge and walked to my bag. I brought out my kit and laid it on the ground. I open it an look through it for my medicent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next