Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Caleb

I put my cloths on then get up from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:55 pm

Zio

I look out a crack in the wall and I can see the river where we swam earlier, I gasp when I see the Chief and some of his tribe looking for me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:04 pm

Caleb

"What?" I ask and look where she is looking. "Who are they?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:07 pm

Zio

"That is the Chief I married and his some of his tribe, they are looking for me because I left earlier today." I say and try to calm down. "I knocked the Chief out after we got married, we were suppose to have sex after the wedding like most couples but I freaked out and knocked him out." I tell him
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:09 pm

Caleb

"So their looking for you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:12 pm

Zio

"Yup." I say and watch them again through the crack. "I am not going back, the punishment is something out of a Nightmare." I say and shiver at the thought of the punishment.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:13 pm

Caleb

"You can stay with me if you want." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:16 pm

Zio

I think about it for a moment and I smile, "sure." I say and hug him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:19 pm

Caleb

I smile and hold her hand. "I know a way out of here without them noticing." I said. I take us through the cave to another opening but this one is near my castle.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:21 pm

Zio

We get to his place and I aw at it, "wow!" I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:35 pm

Caleb

I smile and open the door. I close it once we are inside.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:37 pm

Zio

I look around and smile brightly, "how can you even afford to live like this?" I ask and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:39 pm

Caleb

"Well having a superstar sister could get you a nice house." I say and laugh. "I'm joking. I don't know,.I just live like this and afford it." I said.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:40 pm

-Nicole-
I gave her the sweet tea after a few minutes, then the head chef had to go for a family emergency, so it took a little while to get the special prepared. As soon as the special was prepared, I handed it to her.
"Sorry about the wait. To make up for it, next time you come here, hand the server this note. I quickly wrote a note, saying that the next meal the woman had was on me due to having to wait a while. "The dinner will be on me." I handed her the note.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:45 pm

Zio

I laugh and and look around more, I giggle at how big the house is and how pretty it is.

Delilah

"It''s fine, you don't need to do that." I say and hand her the note back then smile, Echo and Destiny come charging in and laugh with Carter. "Calm it down." I say to them, "alright, let's not get your mom's panties in a bunch." Carter says and they laugh, I roll my eyes and start to eat.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:47 pm

Caleb

"So what do you want to do?" I ask.

Silent

I decide to call Delilah my best friend. I dial her number and wait for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:51 pm

Zio

"I don't know, I am use to living in a tribe." I say and smile.

Delilah

I answer my phone when I see who is calling, "hey." I say and eat some more of my food.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:52 pm

Caleb

"We could see a movie in my movie theater or skate in my skating ring." I say.

Silent

"Hey! Hey! What are you doing?" I ask. I'm totally bored and have nothing to do." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:56 pm

Zio

"I want to try skating." I say and smile.

Delilah

"I am eating and dealing with my two lovely children and what seems to be a third one too since Carter is acting like a child." I say and laugh a little. "Hey!" Carter says and laughs a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:59 pm

Caleb

I smile and take her hand. I take us to the skating room and give her some skates. I start putting mine on.

Silent

"Hey!" I say and smile. "I was going to ask if you want to hang out." I say.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:01 pm

-Nicole-
I left the bar because my friend was back. He needed to go to the store and buy more things for drinks. I seat a young man with black hair and a boy who looked like a mini version of the man. The young man was hot! I recognized him as the butler of that old, rich guy. The old guy is apparently never seen that often. People say he is a witch, although I don't believe in those things.

-Sebastian-
I took my younger brother to Flower's. Fortunata is asleep, and is in pain from the falling down the stairs. We have Ash watching over her. Anyhow, Alex and I got our menus, and we looked over them. I had the feeling that our server, Nicole, wanted a one night stand with me.

-Ash-
I looked at Fortunata. Her elbow looked red and swollen. She woke up and started clutching her elbow. I took her to the doctor to get it checked out, although Fortunata claimed she was OK.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:03 pm

Zio

I put on the skates and get on the rink, I start to skate and fall once, I laugh and get back up then try again.

Delilah

"I can hang out." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:05 pm

Caleb

I laugh a little and skate, perfectly. I hold Zio's hand and help her skate.

Silent

"Cool! So where should we hang?" I ask, excited.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Zio

I smile and do a little spin, "I didn't fall." I say and laugh, I continue to skate while holding his hand.

Delilah

"You should come here, you haven't seen the Wastes in a while." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:10 pm

Caleb

"Your doing a wonderful job." I say and smile.

Silent

"Okay, i'll come." I say and jump up from the couch. "Where should I meet you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next