Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:04 pm

Desiree

I sit on the floor and look through papers with Candy and Dylan. "So do you know where else the mutations are?" Candy ask. I nodded and grabbed my bag. "I'll be back later, I have some mutation butt to kick." I say and run out the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:10 pm

Echo

I pass out and she wraps my shoulder with bandages and dad picks me up then takes me home. He lays me on the couch and mom sits next to me waiting for me to wake up.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:12 pm

Desiree

I get to a place with a lot of mutations. I hide and watch them before attacking. I take both my gloves off then I put them in my pockets. I run and start killing each of them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:16 pm

Echo

I wake up and mom gets me something to eat and drink, she sets me up on the couch and gives me my food. I eat as I watch TV.

Delilah

I call Silent and wait for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:21 pm

Desiree

I finish killing the last mutation and I begin to leave when one came up behind me. It scratch me on the arm and I fell to the ground. It died because it touched me and it almost fell on me. I rolled out the way before it could land on me. I got up and see my arm bleeding. I gasp and ran back to the hospital.

Silent

I pick up my cellphone and answer it. "Hello." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:26 pm

Delilah

"Hey." I say and smile a little. "Echo got shot today." I say and sigh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:33 pm

Silent

"Ouch that must have hurt." I say and sit down. "I don't even know where Desiree is." I say.

Desiree

Dylan fixed my arm and I try not to move it to much. "It hurts." I say and feel my eyes water. "Yeah that's what happen when you get scracth by a mutation." Candy said. I licked my tongue out at her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:37 pm

Delilah

"That's not good." I say and bounce Chance on my leg, he laughs and smiles at me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:40 pm

Silent

"She left a note saying she'll be back in a little bit but she hasn't been back." I told her and watch television.

Desiree

I stand up and pick my bag up. "I'm going on the roof, lock up the room when you guys leave." I say. "No one can know about our hideout." I told them. I ran out the room and up to the roof. I put my bag down and took my music player out. I listen to my music while I walked on the edge of the roof.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:47 pm

Delilah

"I can have my watch look out for her, if you want?" I ask and walk to Chance's nursery room with him in my arms.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:49 pm

Silent

"No its fine, I don't think she would do anything stupid." I say and flip through the channels.

Desiree

I closed my eyes and continue to walk on the edge of the roof. I try to focus on not falling but every time I thought about falling, I would fall off the roof. I hurt myself five times but it isn't nothing.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:52 pm

Delilah

"Do you want to go out for a bit?" I ask and lay Chance in his crib then gently rub his tummy until he falls asleep.

Destiny/Geiga

I run through out Dead City and laugh loudly as I do so, I look through things, climb on things and look through the abandoned buildings.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:55 pm

Silent

"Sure." I say and turn off the tv.

Desiree

"Don't fall, don't fall." I say and suddenly i'm on the ground. I got up and dust myself off. My arm and back is hurting but I ignore the pain and try again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:57 pm

Delilah

"Okay, I will come over to your house then we can go to the club." I say and hang up then walk over to her house.

Destiny/Geiga

I see Desiree and I run up to her, "Hi!" I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:01 pm

Silent

I put my phone down and go change into some cloths since I had my pajamas on. I put on a dark red tank top, short denim shorts, boots which look perfect with the outfit and then a necklace. I put my hair down and brush it then left it down then put on makeup. I picked up my cellphone and keys then walked out my place and waited for Delilah at my door.

Desiree

I get off the edge and smile when I see Destiny. "Hey." I say and take my earphones out.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:07 pm

Delilah

I walk up to Silent and smile, I changed before I left my home. I am wearing a short denim skirt, a baby blue crop top,a denim jacket without any sleeves and left the front open and cowgirl boots. My hair is down and it long and wavy, "lets go!" I say and smile brightly, we leave to go the club.

Destiny/Geiga

"What are you doing out here?" I ask and walk on the edge perfectly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:10 pm

Silent

I smile and we get to the club. we walk inside.

Desiree

I stand on the edge and look at all the buildings. "Testing out something." I say and smile. "Also I just came from seeing my best friends." I told her. "What about you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:14 pm

Delilah

I go to the dance floor and start dancing.

Destiny/Geiga

"Nothing, I just got bored and decided to come out here." I say and hang off the edge of the building with my hands, I giggle and swing around on the edge.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:16 pm

Silent

I go to the dance floor and start dancing too.

Desiree

"Do you want to do something?" I ask and sat on the edge of the roof.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:18 pm

Destiny/Geiga

"Um." I say and think for a moment then pull myself up and sit on the edge. "Lets go find some trouble." I say and put on my hoodie then grab her hand and run off into Dead City as I hold her hand.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:20 pm

Desiree

"Yes! I love trouble." I say as she holds my hand. I put my hood on with my free hand and put itin my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:27 pm

Destiny/Geiga

"Good, my friends do too!" I say and run into a old store, "Mickey and Daisy!" I yell and run into the back, Mickey and Daisy smile and we hug. We walk out and we walk over to Desiree, "Mickey and Daisy this is Desiree, Desiree this is Mickey and Daisy." I say and smile. "Hey." Mickey says and he smiles. "Hi!" Daisy says and she waves.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Desiree

"Hi." I say and smile. "So what are we going to get into?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:07 pm

Destiny/Geiga

Mickey walks over to a table and pulls the sheet off, "this." He says and shows us the dead Authority guy. "What do you suppose we do with that, Mick?" Daisy asks and Mickey pulls the body off the table. "We are going to get into the Authority base." He says and pulls out a sticky piece of paper, he takes off the gloves and takes his finger prints.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:11 pm

Desiree

"Your friends are smart." I say and smile. "Do you do stuff like this all the time?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next