Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:33 pm

Zio

The movie starts and watch intently.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:40 pm

Silent

Logan and Reagen both screamed at the scary part and Caleb just watch, enjoying it. I laugh a little and ate some popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:43 pm

Zio

I jump when another scary part comes and I cover my eyes but peek out through the slits of my fingers.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Silent

I finish the popcorn and hear the doorbell. I walk over and open the door to see Rachel. "Hey Rachel." I say and smile. "Hey you invited me?" She ask. "Yep come in, my brothers are over btw." I said and close the door before she could say anything. We both walk in and Rachel notice Reagen. She rolled her eyes and sat on my spot. "Sure have my spot, i'll sit near my brother, Logan." I say, quietly. I sit on the floor next to Logan.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:52 pm

Zio

I get up when no one is looking and go outside, I sit on the porch and watch the sky, I can't be inside for too long or I get cooped up.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:54 pm

Caleb

I smile at Rachel but she rolls her eyes at me. I get up and walk outside. I sit on the front step of the house and look at the dark sky. I smile because I love darkness.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:58 pm

Zio

I smile a little when Caleb comes out, "you like the night too?" I ask him and watch the sky as the stars twinkle in the night sky.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:00 pm

Caleb

"Yeah I do." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Zio

I smile and play with my knife as I watch the night, I go to the yard and lay on the grass. I toss my knife up in the air then catch it as I watch the sky.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:06 pm

Caleb

I lay in the grass beside her and watch the night sky too.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:11 pm

-Nicole-
My shift ended at work, so I started back to my dorm.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:17 pm

{New Character List!}

Full Name: Nicole Heather {Role played by rabidfangirl411}
Traits: Party Animal, Hopeless Romantic, Neat, Light Sleeper, Friendly
Job: Waitress at Flower's Bar and Grill
Where do you live: Arcadia
Who are you: Pretty Person
Picture:
The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Screenshot-14-1
Bio: Born in Arcadia, Nicole goes to college there. To pay for college, she works as a waitress. She lives in the dorms. Nicole has a tendency to throw legendary parties. The parties she throws are known as legendary because almost everyone drinks too much juice and stay up until 2 in the morning. Although Nicole's parents don't like her wild ways, she still parties at least twice a month.

Full Name: Ash Chaos {Role played by rabidfangirl411}
Traits: Charismatic, Nurturing, Hopeless Romantic, Brave, Flirty.
Job: Trader
Where do you live: The Wastes
Who are you: DNA Imperfect
Picture:
The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Screenshot-3
Bio: Known as the "Angel of the Wastes" for her beauty, this woman has rejected many suitors. She is known as a DNA imperfect because Ash was born looking NOTHING like her parents. She was left in The Wastes to die when she was 13. Ash was found by a elderly woman, who died when Ash was 18. She trades herbs, clean water, medicine and spices for money. Although she walks without shoes, her feet remain clean and soft.

Full Name: Delilah Forstag {Role played by Fearless1028}
Traits: Loner, Friendly, Brave, Adventurous and Shy
Job: Musician
Picture:
The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Screenshot_original
Bio:Delilah has been traveling the Wastes for quite some time now playing her music for towns. Her mother and father left her when she was ten to be on her own so she is shy to people. She loves to travel and see new things so The Waste is fun for her and always being on the road makes her feel happy.

Name: Marcy Espanoza. {Role played by Bbrocker111}
Traits: Genius, Grumpy, Rebellious, Brave, and Adventurous.
Job: Trader.
Where Do You Live: The Wastes.
Who Are You: DNA Imperfect.
Picture:
The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Screenshot-4-1
Bio: Marcy was born in the Wastes. Her parents died of a mysterious disease when she was sixteen. She now trades water, swords, and other things for money and anything else she might need.

Full Name: Fortunata Disperato {Role played by rabidfangirl411}
Traits: Brave, Absent-minded, Natural born performer
Job: Too young!
Picture:
The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Screenshot-5
Bio: An Italian family once moved to a city, before the nukes. Their last name was Italian for desperate. This family had a young girl, who they had before they moved. Her name, was Fortunata. Fortunata was an only child, and her parents cherished her. The nukes came, and her parents were no more. But the girl lives on. She has something almost no one else has. That something, is hope. Hope for the future. Hope for someone to save her. She was 6 when the nukes came, and she is 10. She still has hope.

Full Name: Michael Espanoza {Role played by Fearless1028}
Traits: Athletic, Bookworm, Adventurous, Un-Flirtly and Friendly
Job: Unknown
Where do you live: Tisane
Who are you: Beautiful Person
Picture:
The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Screenshot_original
Bio: Michael never knew about Tisane until he was deemed 'perfect', he was forcefully taken from the life he knew to leave for a supposed better one. He became a Authority master and has word in the Wastes, he grew in his branch of work and now he sits on a 'throne' of some type. He tries not to think of his parents and sister but it seems to linger around like a sickness, he regrets not coming for them but even with his power he is still restricted from some things. He has made bubble for himself, he doesn't think of the past, he moves with a strict tone and posture. But if you can dig deep enough you can bring back the old Michael the one who was a loving big brother, amazing child and loving person. Not even his wife Grace can bring that back. If you ask him why he is who he is, he will simply say that he wanted to become this but that is a total lie.

Full Name: Silent Echo {Role played by FireflyNight}
Traits: Shy, Friendly, Kind, Rebellious (when she feels the need to be), Sensitive
Job: N/A [once she gets older she'll become someone who Sell Swords]
Bio: Silent is only twelve. Her family is all dead except for one person, her bodyguard. Who she calls servent and he does everything she ask. She knows how to use a sword but she doesn't use the sword unless she has to and she always hope she doesn't or no one will live once she does. Silent is a perfect little angel who doesn't speak much and has a soft voice when she does. She hopes to become a bodyguard too one day but first she has to stop caring so much.

Full Name: Jason Dovah {Role played by Fearless1028}
Traits: Hot headed, Friendly, Rebellious, Athletic and Hopeless Romantic
Job: Sell Sword
Picture:
Bio: Jason is a trained killer and has lived on his own for quite some time. He now lives with his girlfriend Marcy after ten years of not seeing each other after a falling out they had. He lives on the West side of the Wastes and goes to work every morning as Sell Sword but sometimes he gets called in to work on the battle field sometimes too.

Full Name: Thedy Whitesnake {Role played by Fearless1028}
Traits: Friendly, Proper, Nervous, Smart and Great Kisser
Job: Nurse at Pretty People Clinic
Where do you live: Tisane
Who are you: Beautiful Person
Picture:
Bio: Thedy has lived in Tisane ever since she was little, she is suppose to be 'Perfect' but she has a secret. Thedy won't tell anyone about her secret only her boyfriend knows about it and he accepts it. She works at Pretty People Clinic as a nurse and on her spare time when she is not worrying about everything she practices Alchemy at her home. She tries to avoid the people in Tisane and Arcadia like the plague because she can't deal with them. Her home is her sanctuary and it keeps her sane enough to live every day of her life normally. Thedy's parents are wildly known in Tisane and Arcadia, they are corporate people with three businesses under their belt. They make big money and live in a lavish home around The Authorities home base. Thedy ignores people who recognize her as their daughter because she doesn't want the attention. She is not your average Beautiful Person..

Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:18 pm

Zio

My knife hits my face when I mess up and tears open some of my skin, I shrug and wipe the blood off my face with my hand.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:21 pm

Caleb

"Are you okay?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:24 pm

Zio

"Happens." I say and smile, I look at the gash on my cheek in a tiny mirror that I keep in my knapsack. "That's nothing compared to the large gash I had on my leg but now it is a scar." I say and pull up my dress. I show him the large scar that starts from the top of my thigh then stops at my knee.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:25 pm

Caleb

"Cool!" I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:28 pm

Zio

"I got that from hatchet then I got this one from a arrow." I say and show him the scar on my rib cage.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:30 pm

Caleb

"That's cool too." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:33 pm

Zio

"Do you have any scars?" I ask and smile at him, my blue eyes glow in the night.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:35 pm

Caleb

"No I have no scars." I say and smile. "You have beautiful eyes." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Zio

"Thank you." I say and butterflies fill my stomach.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:39 pm

Caleb

"You welcome." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:41 pm

Zio

"Your very nice, not many people are nice anymore." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:43 pm

Caleb

"Thanks, I don't get that a lot." I say. "Your pretty, there isn't many pretty girls anymore." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:44 pm

Zio

My face turns red from blushing and I smile at him, "no guy has ever told me that." I say and look him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next