Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:42 pm

Zio

I climb the trees in the woods and wait for a deer to come.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:34 pm

-Fortunata-
I grumbled as I walked to my room. Today was not a good day. Alex spilled his orange juice over me on purpose, my pants ripped, and, oh right, today was the day my parents died. People say I am a hot-head. I disagree completely. The only time I am a hot-head is when I am angry, and that's most of the time.

-Alex-
I accidently spilled my orange juice on Fortunata. She doesn't believe me. Appearently, Miss Know-It-All thinks I did it on purpose. I sat down in a couch.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Silent

"So how is everything going?" Logan ask. "Fine, until you three came. I was about to ride in the woods with my horse." I told them. "Cool, can we come?" Reagen ask. "Sure, why not." I said, sarcastically but they didn't get the hint. They followed me to the stables and got on the other three horses I had then I got on mine. We rode to the woods and started looking around.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:49 pm

Zio

I see four people riding on horses and I follow them, I stay in the trees as I follow them.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:49 pm

Silent

We stop at a stream and got off our horses. I tied all four of the horses to a tree. "So why do you come out here?" Caleb ask. "To get away from people but that didn't go as plan today." I said and turn to them. "Why aren't you two with your wives or kids?" I ask Reagen and Logan. "We just wanted to come see you." They both said. I rolled my eyes. "Are you ever going to like someone?" I ask Caleb. "No i'm to busy being evil." He said. "What about you, your not married." He said and smiled, to annoy me. "I'm waiting too but I can wait as long as I want because i'm a Godess." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:59 pm

Zio

I watch them talk and I slip out of the tree and land right in front of them, my back is pulsing with pain and look up at them. I scramble to my feet and start to run away.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:05 pm

Silent

"Who was that?" Logan ask. I shrugged and turn the direction she ran. "Follow her." I say and we run after her until we catch up. I stand in front of her the twins on her side then Caleb behind her. "Who are you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:09 pm

Zio

I panic and start sweating since I don't know how to speak English, I fumble with my hair and try to run again but the guy behind me grabs my arms then holds onto them tightly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:14 pm

Silent

"Does she even speak english?" Caleb ask. "No, she is from a tribe." Reagen said. I looked at him. "How do you know?" I ask. "I just know." He said. I rolled my eyes and turn back to her. "Let her go." I said and Caleb let her go.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Zio

I run up a tree and sit on a branch, "what. do. you. want?" I ask and pause between each word.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:21 pm

Silent

"What are you doing in these woods?" I ask and the three guys stood beside me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:25 pm

Zio

"I was hunting." I say and jump down then bring out my knife just case. "I should be asking you guys that question." I say and my brother walks up, "what is going on here?" My brother asks in our tongue. "Go home, I can handle them." I say and he leaves.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:27 pm

Silent

"I come here all the time, to get away from everyone." I told her. The twins lean on my shoulder. "I'm usually alone but my three brothers decided to follow me today." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:29 pm

Zio

"I am Zio or my nickname Feather." I say and extend my hand to her for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:35 pm

Silent

"Nice to meet you, my name is Silent." I say and shake her hand. "That's Reagen and Logan, their twins." I told her and turn to Caleb. "That's Caleb, our older brother." I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:40 pm

Zio

I smile and turn around when I hear a rustling in the leaves, I see a man from another tribe and he takes off when I threaten him with my knife. "God damn tribe!" I yell and throw my knife at him and hits him in the head killing him, I turn around and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:45 pm

Silent

That was awkward. I thought. I look to see how Caleb is looking at her and I smile. "Look." I whisper to Logan and Reagen. They both look at Caleb and see how he is looking at Zio. "He likes her." I whisper. "Oh yeah." They both said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:46 pm

Zio

I lean on a tree and mess with my hair, "so, why are you guys out here?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:53 pm

Silent

"No special reason, just helps me think." I said. "We just followed her." The twins both said. I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Yeah they just followed me." I said. Caleb hasn't spoken so he must really like her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:57 pm

Zio

"Kitty cat got your tongue, Caleb?" I ask him and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:13 pm

Silent

I laugh and so did the twins. He glared at us and I just smiled to tick him off. "You can talk, say something." I said and laughed even more with the twins until they fell then I started laughing at them. Caleb laughed along with me. "I have nothing really to say." He said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:15 pm

Zio

I laugh a little at them when they fall and I smile at Caleb when no one is looking.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:18 pm

Silent

I saw the time and helped the twins up. "You want to come to my house? We are going to have a movie night." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:23 pm

Zio

"Okay!" I say and smile brightly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:27 pm

Silent

"Cool! Lets go!" I sayd and jump on Logan's back. He carries me back to the horses and we all get on. Caleb lets Zio get on his then we go back to my house. I put the horses up then put on the movie for us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next