Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:58 pm

Angelic

"Cannibal Blood." I say and get up, I run out of the room and start to cry.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:02 pm

Bellarina

I ran after her and bring her back into the room. "Be quiet, none of the nurses can know we are in here." I said and shut the door. "I know all about cannibal blood and its not that bad." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:11 pm

Angelic

"No it's not that, I can't have children with Florence then because Pure Blood and Cannibal Blood make the most dangerous Vampire ever." I say and wipe away my tears.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:13 pm

Bellarina

"I forgot about that, i'm so sorry." I said and lean on the door.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:13 pm

Miracle

I finish puking in the small bathroom, and I rubbed my sweaty forehead. I wrapped the blanket around my body, and walked back out after flushing the toilet. I sat next to Cheveyo, and started to poke him awake.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:16 pm

Angelic

"It's fine." I say quietly, I slide down the wall and sit there.

Cheveyo

"Yes?" I ask and rub my tired eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:17 pm

Miracle

I smiled, "I threw up a second ago. Do you know what that means?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:18 pm

Bellarina

I hear the nurses outside the door. "Someone is in there." One of them said. "Hide." I whispered. I stood at the door, waiting for the nurse to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:22 pm

Angelic

I hide in a upper cabinet and the nurses come in.

Cheveyo

"Your pregnant?" I ask and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:27 pm

Bellarina

"What are you doing in here Rina?" Nurse Abby ask. "Just checking out some blood test." I say. "Hey did you know what happens if cannibal blood and Pure blood creates?" I ask. She shook her head and walked back to rhe door. "Aren't you suppose to be in class?" She ask. "Uh yes but Kyle told me and Tober to grab something in here." I told her. "Where is he?" She ask. "Back in class." I said and push her out the room then begin to close the door. "I'm going to check with October about it." She said and left before I could say anything. "Crap! Come out." I said to Angelic.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:28 pm

Miracle

I nodded my head, "Yeah." I giggled a little, "I think it's time for you to meet Aria." I made her sun dress and white flats appear on her small body, and I teleported her into my arms. She let out an adorable baby laugh, and looked curiously up at Cheveyo. "Aria, this is Cheveyo."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Angelic

I get out and walk over, "what?" I ask

October

Nurse Abby tells me about Rina not being in class, I go to Rina.

Cheveyo

"She's cute." I say and smile, "Hi." I say to Aria and she smiles.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Miracle

"Do you want to hold her?" I smiled, and Aria chews on het thumb.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Bellarina

"My dorm, now." I said and grab her hand. I bring her to my dorm and close the door. "You can act like your helping me feel better or something." I said. I jump in bed and put the covers over me. "Pretend i'm sick." I told her and did a fake cough.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:37 pm

Angelic

October walks in and I pretend that Rina is sick, "she has a fever." I say and he looks at us curiously.

Cheveyo

"Sure." I say and gently take Aria and she smiles, she plays with my beaded hair that is hanging out of my ponytail, she aw's at it and I laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:39 pm

Bellarina

"Yeah its really bad, like dangerously bad." I said and pretend to cough.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Miracle

I giggled, "You are too cute, Aria." I kissed her head, and ignored the harsh words from Mason.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:43 pm

October

I nod my head and pour some cough medicine, no one likes this stuff. "Here, something for that cough of yours." I say and do a fake smile but you can't tell it is fake. I hand her the cup and wait for her to drink it.

Cheveyo

Alsoomse comes in and she looks at Aria, "Alsoomse this is Aria, Aria this is Alsoomse." I say and they look at each other.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:47 pm

Miracle

Aria lets out a squeak, and I know she's about the cry. I scoop her out of Cheveyo's arms, and I stand up as I bounce her. "Don't cry, Aria, momma's here." She quiets down, and I smiled at Alsoome, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:48 pm

Bellarina

I stare at the medicine. "Um cough medicine, thanks." I said and put the cup to my mouth. I swallow the medicine and almost spit it out. "Yummy." I said and actually this time cough.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:53 pm

Cheveyo

"Hi." Alsoomse says and smiles a little, I quickly put on my pants and shirt when no one is looking. "So, she is my new mama?" Alsoomse asks in our tongue and my eyes get big. I look at Miracle, "do you mind if she thinks of you as her mother?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:55 pm

Miracle

I giggled, "I would be obliged to be known to her as her mother." Aria reaches for Cheveyo, and I let him hold her again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:01 pm

October

I take Angelic out of the room and close the door on her, I look at Rina then climb up on top of her, I pin her to the bed and look her in the eyes. "What were you doing in there or I will tickle you until you tell me." I say and look her in the eyes.

Cheveyo

Alsoomse walks out of the hut and goes to play in the valley alone, "go play with Alsoomse, she needs to get to know you." I say to Miracle and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:04 pm

Bellarina

"No don't tickle me." I said. "I was only helping Angelic find out what type of vampire she is." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:06 pm

October

"Alright but I am still going to tickle you," I say and smile, I start tickling her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next