Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:00 am

Delilah

I take a bath then put on some clothes, I put on dark skinny jeans, a t-shirt, my military boots and fingerless gloves with knives on the knuckles. I put my hair up then grab my pistol and knife, I go watch the gates to our camp.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:02 am

Silent

I make my guitar appear since i'm the Godess of Music. I start strumming my guitar and humming a tune to it then I thought about a new song to write. I smile and start singing but not to loud.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:08 am

Delilah

We see a few mutations and we go out to kill them.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:10 am

Silent

I stop playing my guitar and set it on the floor. I lean back on the couch and stare at the tv.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:16 am

Delilah

We finish killing the mutations and I go to the bar, I wait for Silent to get here.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:19 am

Silent

I get up when I see the time and pick up my keys. I put it in my pocket and walk out my aprtment. I go to the bar and walk inside. I smile when I see Delilah and I walk up to her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:22 am

Delilah

Joseph and I laugh and smile, I get up when I see Silent. "Silent this is Joseph, Joseph this is Silent." I say and Joseph waves, "hey." He says and smiles.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:23 am

Silent

"Hey." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:29 am

Delilah

"He is a friend." I say and sit back down the order a beer, the waiter hands it to me and I pop it open.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:30 am

Silent

"Okay." I say and sit bseid her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:37 am

Delilah

I take Silent's hand then walk over to the guy who plays Five Finger Fillet. I take the knife and sit down, "watch." I say to Silent and spread my fingers apart, I take the knife and point it down. "Fifty." I say to the guy and he nods his head. I start stabbing the table right between my fingers extremely fast, the goal is not to cut your finger with the knife.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:40 am

Silent

I watch her in amazment. "Wow, so cool." I say and smile as I continue to watch.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:44 am

Delilah

I stop after a minute and smile, "no cuts, I get a hundred bucks." I say and show him that my fingers aren't cut, he hands me a hundred caps which is our money all over the Wastes, always has been, bottle caps. I smile, I put the caps in my pouch then double how much I bet, I start all over again.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:50 am

Silent

I watch her do it again until I feel my cellphone buzz. I look to see someone has text me. I ignore it and put it back in my pocket. It must be one of my agents but I didn't want to be bothered anymore with them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:56 am

Delilah

I finish and get two hundred caps, I put it in my pouch and smile. "You should try, Silent." I say and hand her the knife then get up from the booth.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:01 am

Silent

I take the knife and sit in the booth. I spread my fingers out and begin to do it when I cut myself by accident. I put the knife down and the smell of my blood bothers me a little. "Um I'll be right back." I say to Delilah and ran to the bathroom. I walked inside and covered my finger up then try to calm myself.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:03 am

Delilah

I go back to the bar and drink a little, I talk to Joseph.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:07 am

Silent

My finger eventaully stops bleeding and my eyes turn normal. I take the two blood pills and try to stay calm from smelling the blood. "Just relax, everything is cool." I tell myself then leave out the bathroom and walk over to Delilah.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:08 am

Delilah

"Hey." I say to Silent and smile, I play darts from my chair as I drink.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:10 am

Silent

Hey." I say and put my hands in my pockets. I sit beside her and watch her play darts.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:17 am

Delilah

Echo comes running and pants for breath, "mom-" He says and tries to get his breath. "Spit it out." I say and throw the last dart at the board. "Mutations are trying to get in, they need your help." He says and I scramble to my feet. "Silent, go to the watch tower and sound the alarm, I will be at the front gates with some of my guys." I say and grab my shotgun. "Alright, everyone get the hell out and go to your apartments, if you work at the gates then get there and start shooting that mutations!" I yell and everyone does as told. "Here." I say to Silent and toss her a shotgun. I run out and walk out of the gates, some of my men are already holding off the tides.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:20 am

Silent

I run to the watch tower and go run inside. I sound the alarm as she told me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:25 am

Delilah

"Pick em off!" I yell to the snipers and gunshots fly past us within a second, mutations drop dead when they get a bullet to the head. I shoot them in head but they get too close so I start stabbing them in the head. "Carter. behind you!" I yell and he spins around stabs a mutation that was about to kill him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:37 am

Silent

I run out the watch tower and stop at the gate. I see a lot of mutations. I run back to the tower and call for my sword. It floats in front of me. Should I-yes you can do this. I thought. I take the sword and slide my hand across it. Blood trickles down it and I float in the sky. My hair turns a dark purple and my eyes turns a light purple. My cloths are changed into something different and my hair is in a braid. I land on the ground and pick up my sword. I run to the gates and smile when I see the mutations. "I command you, my sword, to help me fight." I whisper. It doesas told and I slice one of the mutations. "Welcome back Silent." I say and then start killing mor mutations.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:42 am

Delilah

I smile when I see Silent, "fu*k yeah girl, go get em!" I yell to her happily and bring out my shotgun, I shoot the mutations as fast as they come and they are coming waves. "Shoot!" I yell to the snipers and they fire, hitting all the mutations in the head or wounding them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next