Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:05 am

Cody

"I don't care. I just hate hospitals and I want you here," I say. Every moment spent here makes me feel trapped.

[She defiantly puts fear into me! And I love scary stuff!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:07 am

Joseph

"Well, I hope you like hateful children because if you tell her that then you'll get a world of hell from her and I am not joking." I say and hang up, Alma and I leave to the hospital.

{My mom and I played F.E.A.R, it was really scary.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:10 am

Cody

I coughed up a little blood. I didn't worry so much because this is one way my blood would get to normal. I curled into a ball on the bed and closed my eyes so I wouldn't have to see te eerie white walls.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:12 am

Joseph

Alma and I walk into the room Cody is in, Alma keeps her head down, her long black hair covering her face, she is extremely pale, she looks like she has dirt on her but she doesn't and has a eerie look to her. "You feeling okay?" I ask Cody and Alma sits on a chair, she just stares at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:18 am

Cody

I looked at Joseph, then wiped the blood of of my lip. "I just coughed up blood," I admitted, "how do you think I feel?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:21 am

Joseph

"Horrible." I say and keep a close eye on Alma, the lights start to flicker and she giggles.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:27 am

Cody

I shivered from the sudden drop in temperature. "Joey, tell the idiot doctors to turn up the heat!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:29 am

Joesph

"It's not the doctors." I say and move my eyes to Alma hinting it is her who is doing it. "Alma, please stop." I say and she growls at me. "Sorry, Alma." I say and she stops growling, I sit on a chair.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:32 am

Cody

I stopped shivering and smiled at Alma, "My name is Cody, sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:35 am

Joseph

Alma says nothing but keeps her eyes on Cody as she keeps her head looking at the ground, Alma gets up and walks over to me. "Yes?" I ask and she snatches her knapsack from me, I sigh a little. She sits back down, she digs through her knapsack and brings out her music box. She winds it and listens intently.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:38 am

Cody

I listened to the music, and fall asleep to it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:41 am

Joseph

Alma giggles when Cody falls asleep, she starts to float things around her and smiles. I am asleep and don't know that she is doing that. "Cody." Alma whispers in her ear with a haunting voice and continues to float the things around her with her mind.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:43 am

Cody

My eyes flutter open and I see all the thing floating around. I smiled a little since this reminded me about Betty.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:46 am

Alma

I get up off my chair and let the things go back to their places, "I hate hospitals too since I am always tested by strange people." I whisper to Cody and sit by her side. "They keep me in a white room with a bed and I can only see my daddy on the weekends." I whisper to her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:48 am

Cody

I smiled, "I always feel trapped in hospitals. I guess I know how you feel."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:53 am

Alma

I nod my head and wake up daddy by pinching his nose with my mind, he won't wake up and crawl over Cody. "Daddy wake up!" I yell and he still sleeps which makes me mad. I get up and kick him hard with my foot, he wakes up and I cross my arms. "You always sleep you lazy man." I snap at him and he sighs, "sorry, Alma." He says and I smile, I skip out of the room as I hum.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:56 am

Cody

"She's a wonderful girl, you know," I say and cough a little more.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:59 am

Joesph

I smile a little and my phone goes off, I answer it and talk to the people that do tests on Alma to see how she has those powers. She skips back in and sits on the chair, she looks at the ground and goes back to her normal quiet self.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:05 am

Cody

"Sweetheart, could you get me a glass of water?" I asked Alma.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:10 am

Joesph

Alma gets the glass but I see her put something in it, I take the glass from her and dump it in the sink. "Don't let her get anything for you, she will poison it." I say and hand Cody a glass of water, "I did not poison it!" Alma yells and gets mad. "Yeah you did because you think everyone is out to do tests on you like those people." I say and she gets more mad and flings a knife at me, I dodge it and sit down. "Don't do that." I say, "I can do whatever I want to!" She says and crosses her arms angrily.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:12 am

Cody

"Darling, you're safe with me." I sat up with much struggle, and look at Alma.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:22 am

Joseph

Alma focuses all her will on me and I feel light headed, "Alma, stop please." I say and she stops, "I hate you, daddy and I always will!" She yells at the top of her lungs. "Hate me all you want, I send you there for a reason." I say and she turns into a teenager, she looks very creepy now. "See, I can do whatever I want, because I have the power." She says and sits back down.

{Here is Alma as a teenager. Smile }

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Alma
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:25 am

Cody

"Alma, please don't hurt your father. I'm probably going to die anyways, hurt me instead." I extended a hand towards her, and swallowed hard.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:27 am

Alma

"No, you have done nothing to me, you don't deserve to die." I say and my father gasps for air as I choke him with my mind. "He does tests on me too, he is a sick and twisted person!" I yell and he stops breathing, I smile and feel for a pulse, and there is no pulse.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:31 am

Cody

"No! Baby!" I ran and collapsed by him. "Joey, you're not dead." I held his left hand and kissed his wedding ring, "Please, wake up Joey."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next