Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:01 am

Annabelle

"Yes." I say and we leave to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:13 am

Cody

I pace outside of her room as she delivers. Joseph was sitting in a chair completely calm about the entire thing. I looked at him, "Aren't you the least bit nervous?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:18 am

Joseph

"Why should I be?" I ask and look at her.

Annabelle

I scream in pain and tears stream down my face, finally what after seems like hours I hear a little cry. I listen in shock then the nurse hands me a baby boy, I smile and he holds my finger with his little hand. Danny made it here and he smiles at the little boy. "What should we name him?" I ask. "Drake." He says and I smile, "Hi Drake, I am your mommy and this is your daddy." I say and Drake smiles at us.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:24 am

Cody

The nurse comes out and says we can see the baby. I run into the room, and gasp whenever I saw the baby. I smiled, "I told you miracles happen! What's his name?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:28 am

Annabelle

"Drake Edmond Grant-Walker." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:34 am

Cody

I smiled broader, "He is too cute." I crouched next to her bed and tickled his feet, "Hey little boy, I'm your grandma. I'm only twenty years old, so don't call me an oldie." He looked at me, and I kissed his teeny foot.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:39 am

Annabelle

Drake giggles and I smile at him, my smile quickly fades when I see Danny's dad appear. "What do you thinking your doing having a kid with a Angel!?" He asks Danny and you can see the fury grow on him. "I love her." Danny says and I get scared. "Don't hurt him." I say to his dad. "Shut up b!tch." He says and Danny and him start fighting.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:47 am

Cody

I push them away, "Hey! There will be no fighting here. Take it outside or deal with me." I gave both men a stern look, and took my hands off of their chest's.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:50 am

Annabelle

Danny's father drags him out of the room and I can hear them yelling at each other, my eyes water but I don't cry. I just play with Drake as my mouth wobbles because I am holding back a frown and a lot of tears.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:46 am

Cody

I rubbed her arm, "It will be okay. Danny's a tough boy."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:52 am

Annabelle

I nod my head and Danny walks in, "I can't see you anymore, Ana." He says and my eyes water. "No, you can''t leave me all alone with a baby, Danny!" I say and set Drake down on the bed then hold Danny tightly. "It will be okay, I am not seeing you anymore because my father said that if I don't see you anymore then he won't do anything to you or Drake." He says and rubs my back as I cry. I pick up Drake and let Danny hold him before he has to leave for forever, "Hey, I am your daddy, I may not be around but that doesn't mean that I don't love you or your mommy, I will always be with you just not in sight." He says to Drake and kisses his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:33 am

Cody

I walked out of the room and saw a glimpse of Danny's father. I ran up to him, "Are you seriously goon. To separate two people that are madly in love? Not to mention they have a child." I crossed my arms and stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:37 am

Annabelle

"Oh look, a person that actually gives a f*ck about what I do." Danny's father says and laughs. "Surprisingly and just between you and me, I really don't care what my son does, God does!" He says and laughs again. "I am not the bad guy, God is playing the bad guy, he just told me to go separate them." He says and coldly stares at her back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:42 am

Cody

"My daughter doesn't need to raise a child on her own. If you didn't care what Danny did, then why did you go ahead and put then through all that?" I gave him the same stare.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:45 am

Annabelle

He sighs, "hey old man, get down here, you have some explaining to do!" He yells and looks up at the sky. "I am busy, what do you want, Lucifer?" God asks and appears next to him. "Ask her that." He says and God looks at Cody. "Yes?" God asks her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:49 am

Cody

"What I want to know is why you would separate my daughter and Danny from being together. She has just had a baby and needs to have the father with her," I say in an irritated voice.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:56 am

Annabelle

"Angel and Demons don't mix, we have a rule that no Angels and Demons can never have a relationship, even Lucifer follows that rule." God says, "this is the only time we get along." Lucifer says and I come walking out with Danny and Drake in my arms. "What Annabelle, you have exceeded my limit of tolerance with behavior like this." God says to me and I wipe away my tears. "Please, can I be with Danny?" I ask both of them, "no!" They both say at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:06 am

Cody

I turned around, "Darling, go back to the room. Drake can't be out of it yet."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:13 am

Annabelle

I hand Drake to Danny and he takes him back in the room, "why not?" I ask stubbornly. "Because we said no." God says and I cross my arms then stare him in the eyes. "Why not?" I ask again and a little louder. "Don't talk to me like that, young lady." He says and I fume. "I love Danny and you say because I said so!?" I yell and stomp my foot like a child. "Yes." He says and I turn to Lucifer. "Can I come with you and Danny?" I ask him, "sure, why not." Lucifer says and smiles. "There, now I don't have to listen to you and your cr@p!" I yell and rip off my wings which is extremely painful and tears well in my eyes it hurts so bad. "Annabelle." God says. "Don't talk to me." I say and toss him my Angel Halo.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:18 am

Cody

I hugged Annabelle, "Sweetheart, just make sure you're positive about this decision." I kissed her forehead, then dialed Joseph's number. I had no idea why he left the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:22 am

Joseph

"Yes?" I ask when I answer my phone, I am sitting in the car and listening to music.

Annabelle

Lucifer and I walk back into the room, I sit back on the bed and put Drake in a light blue one piece Pj and little hat on his head. I smile at him and play with him as I sit on the bed and Danny smiles at us.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:27 am

Cody

"Where are you? Im tired and I want to go home." I smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:31 am

Joseph

"I am sitting in the car in the hospital parking lot." I say and laugh a little.

Annabelle

I am told I can leave and Danny and I leave, I go to my new home, Hell. Once we get there I walk into Danny's house, this isn't the first time I have been here. I set Drake in his crib then go watch TV with Danny.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:35 am

Cody

I walked out to where our car was and at inthe passengers seat. I hung up the phone and looked at him, "Wanna go get my tattoo?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:36 am

Joseph

'Sure." I say and smile a little, I drive to the tattoo shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next