Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:29 pm

Xen

I moved her arm off me and shook Emerald's shoulder, lightly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:33 pm

Emerald

I screamed partially, and woke up in a panic. I subbed quietly, and hugged my knees to my chest. The nightmare had been about the fire, and it was so realistic.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:34 pm

Xen

I got up and got dress. "Are you okay?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:36 pm

Emerald

I nodded my head, "Yeah." I rubbed my nose, then stood up.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:38 pm

Summer

I got up and ran into Xen's room. "Oh...your here." I said. "Sis what do you want?" Xen ask. "I came to wake you but someone already did." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:40 pm

Emerald

I looked at her, a little stunned, "What did I ever do to you?" I crossed my arms, then stood my Xen.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Summer

"Why did she spend the night?" I ask ans ignore her question. "Something i shappening at her house." He said and looked at me. "So dad doesn't know, he will be ticked off." I said. "She isn't suppose to be here because...um...today." I said. "I tried to tell her but she protested." He said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:49 pm

Emerald

"I didn't want to get beaten." I sighed, then grabbed my clothes and changed back into them in the bathroom. I walked back out, "Bye Xen." I started to walk home.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:52 pm

Xen

"No wait." I said and stopped her. "You have to stay in my house, me and Summer have to go out but don't let my dad see you, okay?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:54 pm

Emerald

"What am I going to do all day, sleep?" I shook my head, "I'll face Alex's girlfriend. I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:56 pm

Xen

"Watch television, I won't be gone long." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:59 pm

Emerald

"I'm sorry, Xen, but thank you anyways." I planted a kiss on his lips, then began to walk away again.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:00 am

Xen

"Whatever, I tried." I said and walked back in the house, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:04 am

Emerald

I quietly crept inside of my house, but Daisy wa already there with her hand ready. She hit ne across the face, and I continued to my room. I changed into a pair of red shorts, my black tank top that formed to my body snugly, and my white 'skater' shoes. I put on a black beanie, then did my makeup. I decided just to wear eyeliner, mascara, and some red lipstick. I walked out the door, and started to skate around.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:08 am

Xen

Summer and I left to kill some humans.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:52 am

Emerald

I ignore the call from Alex's girlfriend, and sit on one of the swings. I started to think about the dream again, but I pushed it away and sighed. I felt the red mark on my face, and suddenly felt very angered.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:00 pm

Xen

"Why is our job always at the park?" I ask Xen. He shrugged and we climbed a tree. "Because I guess their always hanging here." He said. I aim my gun at one of the kids. "So I have to shoot a little kid today?" I ask, nervously. "If you don't then I will." He said and shoot the kid. He fell dead then Xen shoot a little girl. I shoot their parents.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Emerald

I walked out of park, not wanting to see the dead bodies. I cried silently, and walked to the tree in the middle of the forest. I layed down on the bench, looked up at the pictures, and hummed a song my mother taught me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:16 pm

Xen

Once everyone left the park, I climbed down with Summer. "This job is horrible." She said. I rolled my eyes and kicjed the dead bodies. "Not really, they deserve it." I said and picked up the two kid bodies. I put them in the trash then the parents bodies.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:18 pm

Emerald

I decided to text Xen.

There was another shooting at the park. This is getting horrible. I'm thinking about moving back to England, too.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:21 pm

Xen

I felt my phone buzz and I smile.

Strange, I wonder why this is happening? I text and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:22 pm

Emerald

This is crazy. I mean, two shootings? This is more like a recurring thing.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:25 pm

Xen

Someone is planning this. I text and Summer reads it. "Phone, now." She demanded. I rolled my eyes and hold it in the air so she couldn't take it from me.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:29 pm

Emerald

I smiled. Whenever I went home, she slapped me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Xen

I'm sorry. I text.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 17 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next