Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:52 am

Emerald

I stand up, "Listen here, I'm the alpha of this mission. You answer to me, or I will rip that pretty head of yours right off, understand?" I snap at her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:54 am

Xen

Rosaline looked scared at her and I stood in front of her. "Calm down, she can talk to me if she wants too." I say and turn to Rosaline. "Don't be scared, she can't-no she won't do anything or I will make sure she is the one that has the head off." I say and look at the other vampires who all nodded. I lay back doen and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:00 am

Emerald

I sat down, "I'm the alpha of the wolves, Rosaline. Looks like I passed up my turning in ranks." I curled my massive body around Xen, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:04 am

Xen

I get up in the morning and wake everyone up. "Get ready, we leave soon." I say and go talk to my father.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:08 am

Emerald

I was up as soon as he spoke, and I started to prepare the wolves.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:11 am

Xen

I finish talking to my father and look around for Summer. "She still isn't here." I say. "Don't worry, we have to go though." My father say. I nodded and walked over to everyone. "We are leaving now." I say and head off to the meadow.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:42 am

Emerald

I changed to my wolf form and walked next to Xen and his father. The wolves were straight behind us, along with the vampires. I lifted up my head, and was now Xen's height. I looked at the strange Voltori, and was prepared for anything.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:16 am

Xen

"Emerald stay here until it looks like something is about to happen." I whisper to her. Father and I walk up to the voltori and stand in front of them. We started talking to them.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:27 pm

Emerald

I stood my guard, and my eyes started to glow brilliantly. I barred my teeth, and a few red eyes were pointed towards me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Summer

I saw the Voltori about to attack but I walked up in their sight before they could. I walked pass the wolves and other vampires. I looked at my brother. "I can handle this." I say to him. Xen and Dustin walk back over to the wolves and vampires. I turn to the Voltori. "I can tell you the future." I say and the leader walks up to me. I hold his hand and I begin to show the future.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Emerald

I growled, They won't change their minds! We should attack while we can. I dragged my claws through the new-fallen snow, and took a few steps foward.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:05 pm

Summer

"No!" I yell at Emerald and go back to focusing on the future. I couldn't show him nothing because his future was gone. "Death is your future." I say and he became angry. I ducked as he tried to grab me. I turn to see Dustin running toward him. "No!" I scream. Jane from the Voltori suddenly took Dustin's head off.

Xen

"Attack!" I yell and all the vampires start fighting the Voltori.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:06 pm

Emerald

I howled loudly, and the werewolves advanced at great speen. I tackled a Voltori, and mauled his head off.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:13 pm

Summer

I watch everyone kill each other and I headed to the woods. I slide under the branchs then try to get away until I saw a voltori vampire. I kicked him from under and took his head off. I ran back to the meadow and ran over to Xen. "I can help you." I tell him. One of the voltori ran toward us and Xen seinged me. I hit him making him fall. I jumped on top of him and ripped his head off his body. One of the vampires broke the voltori vampires arm off. I smiled then ran toward the leader, Aro.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:17 pm

Emerald

I ran behind Summer, bite Aro's legs, and made him fall. Another vampire ripped me off of him, and started to suffocate me. I whimpered loudly, and desperatly scratched at his arm.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:21 pm

Summer

I turn around and jumpe on the vampires back. I ripped his head off hid shoulders then threw it. I smiled at Emerald then quickly ran back to Aro. I jumped on top of him and looked at him. I ripped his head off and threw it across the meadow.

Aro looked at me, scared and I looked at him with a evil smile. "See Aro, you have no future because you will die in this war." I tell him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:34 pm

Emerald

I stopped growled, and looked at Xen. I drooped my tongue out, and transformed back into my true form, clothes and all. I smiled, "Looks like we won."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:39 pm

Summer

"So what are you going to do, Aro?" I ask. He looked at the Voltori and then back at me. "We will not fight this time but next time we will not spare your life." He says to me. I watch them leave then I turn to everyone. "We won!" I shout and everyone cheers.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:40 pm

Emerald

I turned Xen's head to mine, and kissed him passionatly on the lips. The wolves barked and howled, and I giggled as I kissed him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:42 pm

Xen

I pulled away and smiled at everyone as they cheered.

Summer

I smiled at everyone until I had a vision.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:44 pm

Emerald

I walked over to Summer, "Hey, you alright?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:51 pm

Summer

I shook my head and turn around. I notice one of the voltori and I ran toward him. I jumped on him and took his head off hus body. "Alec always wanted to start a war." Xen says as he walked up. "He's dead now." I say and the Voltori already had left so there was no one but us, the good vampires, and wolves.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:54 pm

Emerald

I looked at Summer, and smiled, "So, you can look into the future. That's really cool." I Howled suddenly, and transformed into a wolf. I growled at the strange guy walking up, and my heart dropped whenever I saw who it was. Alex! Get him out of here!
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:56 pm

Summer

I turn around. Xen and I looked at each other and nodded. "You have to get him out of here, summer will go with you." Xen say and toss me a gun.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:00 pm

Emerald

I changed back, and walked with Summer up to Alex. I punched him in the face, knocking him out. I looked away, "You can zap him or whatever."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 29 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next