Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:12 am

Xen

I rolled in my bed and saw the time. "Its not night." I say to myself and fall back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:08 am

Emerald

I limped back home, collapsed on the hardwood flooring with a loud banging sound, and I whimpered again. I threw a blanket over my body and transformed. I walked upstairs and changed into some clothes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:24 am

Summer

I suddenly heard voices and I stood up. I notice a bunch of vampires starring at me. I gasp and walked back but they suddenly vanish and took me with them.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:03 pm

Emerald

My ears started to ring, and I got a sudden vision. It was Summer, and she had peircing red eyes. She was with some people in black capes and cloaks, and I shook my head. I grabbed my book from the shelf, and started to read about the notorious Voltori.

[I got a little inspired by Twilight. I'm a twihard!]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:07 pm

Summer

"I see Xen didn't keep his promise." A guy says. I back away and look at them. "Who are you?" I ask. The guy walked up to me and I felt so weird. "We are the Voltori." He says.

[OMG! I love Twilight! I saw all the movies and everything! The last part of the Twilight saga was amazing! It was Epic! Lol!]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:15 pm

Emerald

I ran to Xen's room and frantically woke him. "Xen! Xen, they're coming!"

[I just saw the last part literally thirty minutes ago!]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:19 pm

Xen

"Who? Who is-." I suddenly stop in the middle of my conversation. "The Voltori." I say and get out of bed. I put on new cloths. "Where are they?" I ask as I run out the house.

[Wasn't it Epic?]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Emerald

"Xen! We can't fight alone!" I yell and transform. I ran beside him. 'We need to get more people!'

[YES!! I loves it so much!! RenesmeXJacob!!]
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:26 pm

Xen

"Your right, you get all the wolves and i'll get all the vampires. Meet me back here after you gather as many wolves." I tell her and run to find all my vampire friends.

Summer

"Well be back tomorrow at dawn." The guy says and they all leave. I run from the tree and back home.

[Yes I love them together!]
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:29 pm

Emerald

I ran into the wolf kingdom (which was very easy to locate) and howled, letting them know what I needed. Twenty or so wolves followed me out of the kingdom, and we waited at the location Xen told me to.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:36 pm

Xen

I gathered all the vampires and we arrived back at my house. I saw many wolves and all of the vampires, except me, glared at them. I walked over to Emerald and watch them all. "Everyone! The Voltori has come for my sister, Summer!" I say to everyone. "I need all of your help to stop them from killing her, but before we start war with them lets talk to them first." I say and Dustin comes out. "My son is right, they might not have come for war so let Xen and I talk to them first then if they want war, we give them war." He says and all of them cheer while the wolves howl.

Summer

I have the power to see in the future and to shield anyone from attacking me. I crawled out the window and left out the house. "I knew some vampires who are like me, that I could find then settle this." I say to myself as I leave.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:40 pm

Emerald

I stepped foward, "Just tell me what we're going to do. I can explain to the other wolves." I bowed my head, and te rest of the wolves did, too, signaling that we would fight by their side.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:42 pm

Xen

"Dad and I are going to try to talk to them at first but if the Voltori won't listen then we will fight them." I say and look at the other vampires.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:48 pm

Emerald

"The Voltori never listen!" I heard one of the wolves say. I growled at them, and they backed away. I was the largest out of the group, deeming me the alpha. I looked at Xen, "I will come with you. The other wolves will stay nearby." I looked at the rest of the vampires, and stood up taller.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:53 pm

Xen

"They won't listen!" One of the vampires shouted. "We are going to try to stop them by talking to them and if you have a problem with it then leave." I say and he shuts up. I roll my eyes and suddenly realize something. "Where is Summer?" I ask. Dustin comes back with a note and hands it to me. "What does it say?" I ask. "Emerald what does it say?" I ask.

Sunmer

I left the note for Emerald. She is the only one who can understand it. I told her that I left to find other vampires who is like me. I told her to make sure the Voltori doesn't fight untill I get there at Dawn which is when they will fight.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:19 am

Emerald

I read the note, and I transformed back into y human form, which was grateful to finally change with my clothes on. I scanned my eyes over the note, "She's out looking for other vampires like her. We have to make sure the Voltori do not fight until she gets there." I looked at Xen, and the beady red and yellow eyes pierced through my thoughts. No matter how mdh I hid it, vampire eyes still creeped me out.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:22 am

Xen

"We will do that too." I say and look at my dad. "She is doing the right thing." He says. I nod my head and look at the wolves and vampires. I tell them what the notes say and the vampires understood.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:24 am

Emerald

I turned my head, and howled loudly, getting multiple barks in response. I turned to Xen, then transformed back to a wolf, "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:28 am

Xen

"Lets all go to the woods and stay there until dawn then we will leave to meet the Voltori at the spot they told us too." I say. We al leave to the woods.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:30 am

Emerald

I walked proudly by Xen. I was increasing in size with every transformation, and I was now almost to his shoulders. I licked my jowls, and started to pant.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:32 am

Xen

We got to the site and set up. I talk to some of the vampires then to my dad.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:35 am

Emerald

I layed down by the fire and looked up at Xen. I whimpered a little, begging for him to lay by me.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:38 am

Xen

"What happens if we lose?" I ask my father, quietly. "We won't." He says. "But what if Summer doesn't come, I mean who does she know that is like her?" I ask. He shrugs and looks at al the vampires and wolves. "We will win." He says. I go lay by Emerald.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:41 am

Emerald

I licked his face, and snuggled closer to him. "We will win, Xen. Me and my wolves are strong and feirce, and you and your vampires are quick and smart."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:45 am

Xen

"Hey were strong too." Devin says and I nod in agreement. Rosaline suddenly jumps out the tree and stands in front of me. "I'm going to help you all." She says. I look at her serious. "Why?" I ask. "Because the Voltori deserves nothing." She says and I think about it. "Fine you can help." I say and she smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 28 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next