Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:27 am

Emerald

I frowned. I don't want to live there anymore, I text back.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:28 am

Xen

Then where are you going to live? I text back. Summer and I started walking to the van our dad drove us in.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:32 am

Emerald

I don't know. I guess I'm going to have to live with that crazy chick, I text back.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:35 am

Xen

Crazy Chick? I hop in the van behind Summer and we start home.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:45 am

Emerald

She's schizophrenic and really mean! I hate her, I text back. As soon as I set down on my phone, I shut my eyes to rest them.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:48 am

Xen

Sorry about that, I would ask my dad if you could live with us but he'll say no. I text and we get home. I put my phone in my pocket and Summer and I both start playing twister.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:16 pm

Emerald

Yeah, I know.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:26 pm

Xen

I can see if he'll say yes, would you be happy? I text.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:28 pm

Emerald

I smiled. Sure.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:30 pm

Xen

I got up and ask my dad. "Aslong as she doesn't get in the way of you assassin those humans." He said. I smiled and nodded. "She won't dad, I promise." I say and sit back down. He said you can. I text.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:31 pm

Emerald

Awesome! I looked up at the pictures of my parents, and started to mumble a prayer.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:33 pm

Xen

When do you want me to pick you up? I text.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:36 pm

Emerald

It doesn't really matter. I'm at the tree right now. I think you know where it is.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:40 pm

Xen

"Xen you have work to do." My dad said. I have to do something right now but i'll pick you up tonight. I text and get up from the couch.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:41 pm

Emerald

Okay. I went to the park and started to swing on the swing set.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:44 pm

Xen

"Where do we go?" I ask. He hands us a paper and leans on the table. "This time the bridge." He said. I nodded and we left in my car to the bridge. Once we got there, Summer and I brought out our guns and looked for the assassin.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:26 pm

Emerald

I got off of the swings, and started towards home. I sighed, "Let's get ready to be slapped again."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:31 pm

Xen

I killed the guy but his wife is hard to kill. "Get her Summer!" I yell. Summer ran over to the woman and grabbed. She slammed her to the ground and hold both her wrists. "Hand me the gun." Summer said. I threw the gun and she grabbed it. Summer shot her and then got off her. "Let's report back to dad." I say and call him. I tell him were throw then I text Emerald. Summer and I are coming to get you. I text and we run to my car.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:34 pm

Emerald

I smiled whenever I see that she had left, and Alex was sleeping in his room. I quickly shoved all of my clothes into a suitcase, my shoes into a bag, and any other junk into another bag. My closet was completely empty, and I left a note for Alex. I sat on my front porch, waiting for Xen and Summer.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Summer

We arrive at Emerald's house and we see her on the porch. I rolled the window down and I stuck my head out the window. "Hey Emerald we have to go because its pizza night so get your butt in the car!" I yell then roll the window back up. I open the door and open the back door for Emerald then got back in the front seat.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:41 pm

Emerald

I put my stuff in the back, then close it. I got into the car. I smiled, "Thanks for letting me stay with you."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Summer

"You welcome." Xen say and smile. I slapped him and he rubbed his cheek. "What was that for?" He ask. I laughed and lean back in the chair. "Just drive me home." I say. He nodded and drove us to the house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:52 pm

Emerald

I walked into the house with my bags and I went up into Xen's room. I set them on the floor, took off my shoes, then collapsed on the bed. It was around noon, but I decided a nap would do me good. I started to fall alseep.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Summer

I jumped on to Xen's bed. "You have to sleep in my room, dad's orders." I told her and laid on my back on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:55 pm

Emerald

"Fine," I mumbled. I grabbed my stuff, then moved to Summer's room. I curled into a ball on her couch, and fell back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 18 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next