Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:59 am

Desiree

I finish talking to my mom and I put my earphones back on. I turn on the word game on my cellphone then listen to some music and started playing the word game.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:02 am

Seth

I look at the clock and see it is almost ten, "time for bed guys." I say and Sean goes to put on his Pj's. I go put on basketball shorts and a shirt, I lay down and fall asleep.

Sean

I put on my Pj's and brush my teeth, I go to my bed and lay down, I quickly fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:04 am

Desiree

I put my pjs on and then brush my teeth. I let my hair down and brush it then put it back in a ponytail. I get in my bed and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:07 am

Seth

I wake up in the morning and yawn. I put on skinny jeans, a black shirt, combat boots and I do my hair. "It is time to wake up." I say and set the table with the breakfast I ordered. I sit down and start to eat.

Sean

I get up and take a quick shower, I put on my clothes then brush my teeth. I go to the table and start to eat some pancakes with strawberry syrup.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:10 am

Desiree

I get up and put on a crop tee. I put a jacket over it and I put on some pants then a pair of shoes. I do my hair and leave it down. I sit at the table and start eating my pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:25 am

Seth

I finish eating and so does Sean, I wash off the plates then grab my keys. "You all ready to leave for school?" I ask and put on my leather jacket.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:30 am

Desiree

I finish eating and hopped off the chair. "Yes i'm ready." I said and grabbed my backpack.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:32 am

Seth

We all walk to the car and get in, I drive them to school.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:36 am

Desiree

I get out the car and some of the girls are looking at me, from what happen yesterday. I make a face at them and one of them come up to me. "Are you really going to fight Kelly?" She asked. I look at my dad and then at her. "Yes and she is going down" I said and smiled. "Bye dad." I said and ran into the school.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:48 am

Seth

I smile the leave and go back to the hotel.

Sean

I go to my locker and put my things away, we all go to our class and the teacher starts talking.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:50 am

Desiree

I put my book up and do the same thing I did yesterday. I sometime looked at the clock to see when class is over so I can see Kelly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:53 am

Sean

The bell rings and I go to my locker for my things for the next class.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:56 am

Desiree

I put my stuff in my locker and see Kelly. I slam my locker shut and walk over at Kelly. "Why are you saying that we are going to fight?" I asked. "I wasn't kidding yesterday, at lunch at back of the school." She told me and started walking off. "I hope your back is feeling better, after smashing it against the lockers!" I yelled at her and punched one of the lockers then grabbed my book for the next class. I walked to class.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:57 am

Sean

I sit down and start reading my work that we have to do before class ends.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:59 am

Desiree

Class ends and I hand in my homework before walking out of class. I go to the lockers and put my book in. I get my other book out and close my locker.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:01 am

Sean

I get my lunch and we all go to the lunch room.

Seth

I have Rose over and we talk. She is beautiful. I think to myself as we talk.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:06 am

Desiree

'I have to go fight Kelly." I said to Sean and walk out of the lunch room. I go behind the school where some students are talking to each other and look at me when I walk up. Kelly comes up behind me. "You ready to fight?" She asked. "It depends, i'm not the one fighting a eight year old." I said. She made a fist and try to punch me but missed me. "Yawn." I smiled and punched her in the face. Thats when the fight started.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:09 am

Sean

I watch the fight and cover my eyes when blood starts dripping from Kelly's face.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:14 am

Desiree

"You are to easy." I smiled and kicked her. "Am I? Desiree could I ask you, why aren't you anything like your mother, you know the rockstar?" She asked. I suddenly froze in my spot and couldn't move. I stared at her and wanted to punch her so bad. "I found your weak spot." She said and got up. Kelly punched me in the face, giving me a black eye. "Ow!" I yell. I became furious and pinned her against the wall. "At least I know how to fight." I ssid and kicked her in the back making her fall. "I don't want to be my mother and its fine that i'm not like her!" I yell at her. She tries to get up and I laugh. "Pathetic." I muttered and grabbed my backpack. I walked back in the school.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:17 am

Sean

Everyone looks at Kelly and tries to help her, I run into the school to class.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:20 am

Desiree

I open my locker and bring out a small kit. I walked into the bathroom and put it on the counter. I look at my black eye and my eyes tear up. I open the kit and put some makeup over my eye then look at myself again in the mirror. I try not to cry as I walk out the bathroom and put my kit in the locker. I shut it close after grabbing the book for my next class. I walk to class and sit down.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:23 am

Sean

I as run down the hall to class someone grabs my shirt collar. They spin me around and it is a group of bullies, "oh no." I mutter and one hits me in the face breaking my nose. My eyes water and they laugh, I set down my stuff and punch him hard. "He knows how to fight!" One of them says and I start to fight the one that broke my nose.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:27 am

Desiree

The principal calls me into his office. "Yes sir?" I asked. I took a seat in front of his desk and smiled. "did you fight Kelly?" he asked. I mess with my hair but nodded. "She deserved it, I didn't want to hurt her." I said. He shook his head and asked for my parents number. I told him my dads number and he went to call him when he heard someone else is fighting. He ask to send him in too before going to call dad.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:30 am

Sean

Everyone scatters when a teacher comes to break up the fight. I have a broken nose and a black eye but the bully has lost a few teeth and has a broken arm. The teacher drags us to the office and we sit in the principal's office next to Desiree, "hi." I say to her while holding my nose so it doesn't bleed as much.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:33 am

Desiree

"Hey, let me guess um bullies." I said and smiled. I looked at the other dude and rolled my eyes. The principal comes in and looks at us for a moment. "You all have detention and i'm calling your parents." He told us. I shrugged. "Cool with me, i'll just get worse." I said and smile as I motice i'm annoying him. He leave sto call our dad. I just relax on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next