Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:51 am

Desiree

"I would love to have Tiny because I miss him." I said. I ate some more of my icecream. "I'm actually known as the trouble maker in school." I said. Why did you say that?I thought. I shouldn't have told him i'm the trouble maker although its true. I'm not telling anyone though that I skip school.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:53 am

Seth

"We can get him tomorrow but you have to keep him away from Ricky, she is deathly scared of dogs." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:56 am

Desiree

"Okay." I said and ate some more of my icecream. I smiled when I thought of Ricky being scared of dogs.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:01 am

Delilah

I dance around with a smile on my face and twirl on the pole. Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard is playing as I dance.

Seth

"Do you want to see what I looked like when I was sixteen?" I ask and pull out my wallet then show her a picture of me when I was sixteen. I had piercings on my lips, nose and my ears. I miss my old look sometimes.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:03 am

Desiree

I look at the picture and smile. "That is such a cool look, I love it." I said. I sat back down and almost finish my icecream.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:08 am

Seth

I smile and put the picture back in my wallet then finish my ice cream. "I still have the hole from the piercings, I just put caps in them so my lip looks normal and I still have my tattoos I just cover them up." I say and throw away my ice cream cup. I poke out the little cap in my lip and it shows a hole in my lip, "see." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:13 am

Desiree

I smile and throw my empty cup away. I want to dress like that, maybe I can. I thought. I am not a fan of many colors but black is a cool color and hot pink with it will be pretty. I think I have a new look. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:16 am

Seth

"You like that style don't you?' I ask her and laugh a little then put the cap back in my lip.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:19 am

Desiree

"Yes its so cool, who wouldn't like that style?" I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:21 am

Seth

"Lots of people, if you ever start dressing like that then you'll have to deal with people hurting your feelings." I say. "You can't let it bother you." I say and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:25 am

Desiree

I shrug and smile. "They bother me then I just have to hu-ignore them." I said after cutting myself off.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:29 am

Seth

"You have to have pride, the strength and thick skin to ignore the people and not let them bother you, if your going to dress like that." I say. "I wish I could still dress like the but in order to keep my life the way it is I can't go back to my old habits." I say and start thinking about my past.

Delilah

I get off stage and go to the back and relax for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:34 am

Desiree

"I probably shouldn't dress like that then." I said. "I'll just keep this style." I said and smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:41 am

Seth

"When your older it is more fun to dress like that anyways because you have more clothing to choose from." I look at the clock, "it is almost three." I get up and grab my jacket. "You ready?"

Delilah

Carter comes in my room and kisses me gently on the lips and I kiss him back. We talk for a while as I get ready for my next show.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:43 am

Desiree

"Yeah i'm ready." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:46 am

Seth

I walk her back to where she needs to go next and I give her a hug then leave to go home.

Delilah

I wrap myself up with a towel after my shower and go to put on my clothes since I am done with my shows today.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:50 am

Desiree

"Your dad seems cool." Candy said. I help put the banana peals from the monkeys cage into a bucket. "Yeah I guess he's cool." I said. We threw the peals away and I did the last tour of the day then I went to take care of the Rhinos.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:55 am

Seth

I sit on the edge of the bed deep in my thoughts and memories. Should I?I question myself. Just for good ole time's?To remember what it was like to live?I think and bite my nails.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:58 am

Desiree

I finish taking care of the rhino's and leave to take care of the snakes. I get to their tank and stick my hand in then pull one of them out. It is a constructer boa, which I have to be careful with or it will bite me without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:03 am

Seth

I finally decide that I am going to do it. I put on my old clothes that still fit perfectly. A deep red shirt, skinny jeans, combat boots, a chain hanging off my pants and makeup. I put my piercings back in, wipe off the tattoo cover up and do my hair up. I look at myself in the mirror and smile, I leave the house then go to the club with my sister Kristen.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:07 am

Desiree

I put the constructer boa back in the tank and close the lid. I run to the exbhit with the giraffes and I start taking care of them then the elephants.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:10 am

Seth

I dance with Kristen and smile as I do so, I don't drink but I do smoke a little. "I see your having fun?" Kristen says and smiles. "I am, I haven't done this in ages." I say continue to dance with her as the loud music plays.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:15 am

Desiree

I finish taking care of the last animal and sea creature. I run to the wolves cage and pet them both. "See you guys Thursday." I said. I smiled and jumped out their cage then closed the door behind me. I do the same to Dandy the lion before running to the entrance of the zoo. "My dad should be here soon." I said to Candy. We both started talking as I wait for my dad to come get me.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:18 am

Seth

I look at the clock and see I have to go to and get Desiree. I tell Kristen that I am going and I will be back later, I go to my car and drive to the zoo. I arrive and get out of the car to get her in the process forgetting that I am still dressed in my old clothes and looking like my old self.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:23 am

Desiree

"Is that your dad?" Candy asked. I turn around and see my dad. "Wow!" I gasped. "He's cute." Candy whispered. "Gross." I said to Candy. "Thats my dad." I said. "So, I can still say he's cute." She said. I rolled my eyes and started walking away from her. "Good-bye Candy and see you in school tomorrow." I said before getting in the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next