Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:51 am

Seth

"Yeah, I do." I say and Ricky gets out of the car. "Seth, who the hell are you talking too, your going to make us late and that is not going to over well with our boss!?" Ricky says and crosses her arms. "I am talking to an old friend, now if you don't mind could you stop yelling because your making Kevin cry." I say while pointing to our two year old son in the car who is crying. "No, I don't care he'll get over it!" She yells then gets back in the car and slams the door. "That is my lovely wife Ricky." I say to Collin and sigh, "so who is the father of her?" I ask him and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:54 am

Desiree

Collin looks at me and then at Sean's dad. "You are Seth, your the father of Desiree." He said. I didn't hear anything they said but I became annoyed and jumped out the car. "Hello dad um can we go?" I asked. I cross my arms and stood beside Collin, getting angry.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:58 am

Seth

I stand in utter shock and try to get my words out, "why didn't she tell me?" I ask him while trying to comprehend what he just said.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:03 am

Desiree

Collin turns to me and smiles a little. "Could you go in the car for a minute, we'll leave soon." He said. I looked at him and then at Sean's dad. "Dad what is he talking about 'why didn't she tell me'?" I asked and loked at him. "Don't worry about it, okay." Collin said. I smiled and nodded then got in the car.

Collin turn back to Seth and sigh. "After what happen between you two, she didn't want Desiree near you because of how you acted and thought you didn't deserve to be her father." Collin said.

I rolled the window down. "Am I still meeting mom at the club today?" I asked. "Yeah after I take you to the store." Collin said. "Okay." I said and rolled the window back up then Collin turn back to Seth.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:07 am

Seth

I let a tear go down my cheek, "I would have been there for her all these years, can I talk to Silent?" I ask him and Ricky peeks her head out the car window. "Oh, look the man has emotions!" She yells, "just please,shut up!" I yell back at her and she rolls up the window.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:11 am

Desiree

"Sure, meet us at the club at four, is that cool?" Collin asked.

I messed with the door lock and looked out the window to see Collin still talking. I rolled down the window and peeked outside. "Are you almost ready?" I asked Collin. "Yeah, i'll be there in a minute." He said. I sigh and continue to look out the window, trying to be calm.

"She has your personality but her mothers looks, except for the eyes." He said. "She has your eyes." Collin told Seth. "Just meet us at the club-." He stop to see that Silent text him. "Actually go see Silent now, she is at the club getting ready for her gig." Collin said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:17 am

Seth

"Thanks, I will see you." I say and go get into the driver seat of my car. "Where are we going?" Ricky asks, "I am going to a club." I say and I drive to the club.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:20 am

Desiree

"Who is that Collin?" I asked. Collin got in the car and started the engine. "Were going shopping for a pretty dress for you then take you to the club, okay." He said. I nodded and we head to the shop.

Silent

I arrive at the club in my van. I got out with my band and we started bringing the stuff in the club then setting it up.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:23 am

Seth

We arrive at the club and the memories come flooding back, "I will be back in a little bit, you can leave if you want." I say to Ricky and she nods her head. I get out of the car and go into the club then spot Silent, "here goes nothing." I say to myself and start walking up to her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:28 am

Silent

I brought out my cellphone to see Desiree calling me. I answer it and smile. "Hey baby, whats wrong?" I asked. "Mom i'm at the store with Collin, could I buy a one hundred and fifty dollar dress?" She asked. I sit on the stage and think about it. "Didn't I just buy you a whole new outfit?" I asked and laugh a little. "Sure then come to the club." I said. "Love you." I added and ended the phone call. I jumped off the stage and saw Seth. I rolled my eyes and walked up to him. "Why are you here?" I asked.

Desiree

I get in the car with Collin and we leave to the club.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:33 am

Seth

"I am here because I would like to be apart of our daughters life." I say and Ricky comes in, "this is not the time,Ricky." I say to her and she just stands next to me. "I don't care if it is not the right time, I want to know why we here." She says and I sigh, "Just don't say anything." I say to her and turn back around to Silent.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:38 am

Silent

I look at the women and roll my eyes. I turn to Seth and cross my arms. "You want to be part of her life then go ahead." I said. "You are her father so go ahead but lets see if she'll believe you." I said. "She thinks you are dead." I told him. I smiled at him meanly.

Desiree

We get to the club and I hop out the car. I run in the club and hug mom. "The dress is so beautiful, mommy." I said and smiled. "Collin is perfect at picking dresses." I said. I notice Sean's dad here and his wife then I see how mom is looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:40 am

Seth

"Why would you tell her that?" I ask Silent and shake my head.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:43 am

Silent

"Desiree go talk to Bobby." I said to Desiree. She walked over to Bobby, the drum player and started talking to him. I turn back to Seth. "I told her because I wasn't going to say what you did, to not be in her life, Seth." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:45 am

Seth

"I understand, can I talk to her?" I ask and Ricky stands in utter shock.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:50 am

Silent

"Yeah go ahead." I said. "She is just like you Seth, her personality and everything." I told him. I look at his wife and smile. "Didn't know your husband had a kid or did that to me, did you?" I asked and lughed while walking away.

Desiree

"I love bunnies too but I love them alive." I said to Bobby. He laughed and I smiled. "You know, one day I will be the next actress." I said to Bobby. "Or maybe something even better." I said and giggled. I got up and walked to one of the tables then brought out a coloring book, I started coloring.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:53 am

Seth

Ricky fumes and stomps out of the club, I walk over to Desiree and smile when I see her coloring. "Do you want to talk?" I ask her and sit on another chair next to her. "I love coloring, I just don't have the time anymore." I say to her and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:56 am

Desiree

"I love to color." I said. I put my crayon down and turn to him. "Talk about what?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:57 am

Seth

"Anything, I like to talk, tell me anything or ask anything, I am all ears." I say and smile at her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:02 am

Desiree

"Okay." I said and mess with my hair. "I love the color pink and I get bullied in school all the time. My best friend is Sean and I have others but they seem not so interested in me." I said. "I think because i'm younger then all of them." I told him. "I love animals and I have a pet dog at home." I said. "Also a horse." I added.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:07 am

Seth

"Wow." I say and smile, "when I was your age I got bullied for who I was but don't let it bother you." I say and smile a little more. "My favorite color is red, I love animals also, I like dogs the most." I say to her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:08 am

Desiree

I smile and look at my mom. "Are you my moms friend?" I asked. I look back at him for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:10 am

Seth

"Yeah, we just haven't talked to each other in a very long time." I say to her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:14 am

Desiree

"Oh...okay." I said. I looked at my mom again then messed with my hair again. "My mom never talked about you." I told him. "She doesn't even allow me to bring up about my dad. She just tells me he's dead and tells me how he died." I said. "She said he died in a fire." I said. I start coloring again. "But its okay, I do wonder what he looks like sometimes, especially today, since it is fathers day. I have a hard time on fathers day and my birthday." I said as I colored.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:17 am

Seth

I let a tear go down my cheek again when she tells me what Silent tells her. "What if I said I was your dad?" I ask and smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next