Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:20 am

Desiree

I stop coloring and look at him. "Then I would say your crazy." I said. "My mom told me he died in a fire, he isn't coming back and if he does then i'll be angry." I said. I started coloring again. "He wasn't there for me so i'll be angry and hurt." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:24 am

Seth

"I am your dad." I say to her and look her in the eyes, "your mother never told me about you and that's why I wasn't here for you but I will be now." I say to her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:28 am

Desiree

I get up and walk to my mom. I talk tonher for a moment then walk back over at the table. "I believe you because my mom just told me." I said. I looked at him then hugged him.

Silent

I walk over to the table and sit down. "Seth you could keep her doing the weeks." I said. "I work every week and I can't keep bringing her to the club." I told him. "I'll keep her during the weekends." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:30 am

Seth

I hug her back and I nod my head at Silent, "I will keep her over the weeks." I say and smile. "you have two half brothers, do you want to meet them?" I ask Desiree.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:33 am

Desiree

"Okay." I said and smiled a little. I gave mom a hug. "When I go, please take good care of my horse and our dog." I said. "I will and you'll be able to play with them during the weekends." My mom told me. I smiled and she kissed me on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:36 am

Seth

Desiree and I go get her some of her clothes then go my car. "Ricky, Desiree is coming home with us on the weeks and Silent is keeping her on the weekends. " I say to Ricky and she nods her head. "You can sit in the back with Sean,Desiree." I say and open the car door for her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:38 am

Desiree

I get in the back with Sean and put my seatbelt on. "Hi Sean." I said and smiled. I put my cellphone in my pocket then mess with my hair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:45 am

Sean

"Hi." I say to Desiree and smile.

Seth

I get into the drivers seat drive us home. We arrive a little later and Ricky takes Kevin inside to put him down for a nap, "Desiree, we have a bedroom that you can have." I say and get her suitcases. "Can I go and play in the backyard?" Sean asks, "yeah, Desiree you can join him." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:47 am

Desiree

"Okay." I said. I walk with Sean to the backyard. "Cool." I said. "Mine is fifty acres of land and all we have is cattle or horses, even sheep." I said. "We actually just have a farm." I told Sean.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:52 am

Sean

"Cool!" I say to her and go in the tree house with her.

Seth

I go inside with Ricky and she starts cooking dinner, "what are we having?" I ask her and watch her cook. "We are having potato soup and beef." She says and starts skinning the potato's. "Sounds good, when will everyone be here?" I ask while sitting at the table. "Two hours." She says and I nod my head.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:55 am

Desiree

I look out the window of the tree house and smile. "I love your tree house." I said. I sit on the floor and mess with my hair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:58 am

Sean

"Thanks." I say and sit on the floor too. "Why do you play with your hair?" I ask and smile a little.

Seth

Vicky starts cooking the beef and I finish making the potato soup then turn down the boiler so it will keep warm. I walk to the back door and stick my head outside, "Sean, Desiree, you guys need to come in and take showers." I say and go back inside.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:01 am

Desiree

"When I get nervous, I mess with my hair." I told Sean.

I hear our names be called and I get up then I go inside.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:04 am

Seth

Ricky hands Sean and Desiree towels, "Sean will show you your room." She says to Desiree and tells them to go take showers.

Sean

"Come on, your room is next to mine." I say and take her hand and lead her to her room.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:07 am

Desiree

I be led to my room and I walk in. "Thanks for showing me to my room." I said to Sean and kissed him on the cheek. I smiled and started my shower.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:12 am

Sean

I blush when she kisses my cheek and I go take a shower in my bathroom.

Seth

I go outside to have a cigarette and think about today's events, so much happened but I am happy I know my daughter now. I light the cigarette and start to smoke as I sit on the front porch steps.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:16 am

Desiree

I finish taking my shower and walk to the sink. I stare at my reflection in the mirror and smile. I put my hair in a ponytail then get dress and then let my hair down. I brush it and leave it down. I look at my both arms and look at the cuts I have on them. I put them down and try to smile. I walk out the bathroom and out my room.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:21 am

Sean

I get ready and put on my formal clothes then go downstairs to have dinner.

Seth

I go upstairs with a dress in my hands for Desiree, "here wear this." I say and hand her a little tan dress that will hit her feet. "Ricky will come up and do your hair for you." I say and go back downstairs.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:29 am

Desiree

"Okay." I said. I walk back in my room and put the dress on then waited for Ricky to do my hair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:31 am

Seth

Ricky goes upstairs to Desiree's room and goes in, "alright, I am going to straighten out your hair and put it in a french braid." Ricky says and starts doing her hair.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:32 am

Desiree

I let her french braid my hair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:33 am

Seth

Ricky finishes Desiree's hair and turns off the straightener. "All done." She says and smiles at her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:36 am

Desiree

"Thanks." I said and smiled. I got up and try to make sure no one can see my arm. All though it will be kinda hard to cover it up because I have a dress on.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:00 am

Seth

Ricky looks at Desiree's arm curiously, "is your arm okay,sweetheart?" She asks and gently smiles at her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:12 am

{Here are Ricky(Seth's wife), Sean, Margaret, Seth and Clementine! I can't find Jaden's picture but I will have it up soon! Very Happy }

Ricky
The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Screenshot_original

Seth
The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Screenshot_original

Sean

Clementine

Margaret
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next