Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:58 am

[They look awesome! And I'm guessing everyone's out of school.]

Miracle

I nervously walk over to Sean's house and knock on the door. I wait for an answer. "Don't be a scaredy cat, Miracle, and just tell him."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:01 am

{Thank you! Yeah, they are out of school, we kinda got ahead, sorry. Smile }

Sean

I answer the door and smile when I see Miracle, "hey." I say and Ricky walks up behind me. "Sean, we can't have any visitors over."She says and goes to set up for the party. "I am sorry about her she is being a real b*itch today." I say quietly to Miracle, my father walks over and smacks the back of my head. "Don't you dare talk like that again or I am going to leave a red mark on your a$$,got it?" He says and I nod my head 'yes'. "Good." He says and walks away to help Ricky. "What do you need?" I ask Miracle as I rub the back of my head.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:14 am

Miracle

I rub my neck and pull him outside. We sit on the steps and I look at him, "Um, I just wanted to tell you t-that I like you." my face grew a bright rose color and I looked away from him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:16 am

Sean

"I like you, too." I say quietly and look at her with a small smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:28 am

Miracle

"Really?" Before I could say anything else, I heard my mom's voice calling me to dinner. I stood up and waved to Sean, "Bye." I took off running to my house and shut the door behind me.

Marcy

"Where were you, Miracle?" I asked, clearly worried. She rubbed her hands together, "I was at Sean's house." I sighed, "We're having macaroni for dinner." I kissed her head and went to make me a plate.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:32 am

Sean

I get up and go inside to have dinner before everyone comes for the party.

Jason

I sit down at the table with Jayna and we start to eat, "how was your day?" I ask Marcy when I see her go into the kitchen.

Thedy

I sit at the table with Margaret and Jaden while they stare at each other, "what did you two do?" I ask and sigh. "Nothing." Margaret says in a sassy tone, "don't talk to me like that,young lady." I say and we start to eat.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:38 am

Marcy

"Mine was good. Me and Thedy talked about girl scouts." I sat next to Jason and smiled at the two of then, "How was school you two?" Jayna comes running through the door after her play date with a friend. I sat her in a chair and she started to nibble on her macaroni.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:41 am

Jason

"Way too educational for me." I say and laugh a little. "Good, I enjoyed having daddy with me!" Miracle says brightly and I smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:49 am

Marcy

"I had fun!" Jayna shouts loudly. I giggled and kissed her head. I picked up my plate and walked to the kitchen to wash it. "Don't forget, Miracle, you have that cheerleading camp this weekend!"

Miracle

I nodded my head, "I know!" I left my plate on the table and looked at daddy, "Can I go back to Sean's house now?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:51 am

Jason

I think for a moment, "no, not today, sweetheart, I think they'll want family time tonight." I say and go clean my plate. "Come clean your plate." I say to Miracle before going into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:57 am

Miracle

I stamp my foot, "But daddy!" I stomped up to my room and closed the door loudly. I threw my toys against the wall and sat in a corner, my arms crossed and my face red with anger.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:00 am

Jason

I sigh and go up to Miracle's room, I open her door and walk in. "Don't get so cranky, I have my reasons for not letting you go and act like that again and I am going to ground you." I say to her and sit on the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:10 am

Marcy

I stand in the doorway and look at him, "Jason, let me talk to Miracle." I led him put of the room and shut the door. I sat next to Miracle and smiled at her, "You like Sean, don't you?" She nodded her head slowly and I wrapped my arms around her, "You'll see him tomorrow. Right now, you need to do your homework and then work on that routine of yours. Okay baby girl? Daddy isn't going to ground you, but I want you to smile from now on. Okay?" She nodded her head and went to her desk to do her homework. I walked out of the room and shut the door behind me, "And that's how you handle a pre teen, Jason Dovah." I kissed his cheek and went downstairs to wash Miracle's plate.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:14 am

Jason

I smile and fallow her downstairs, I walk up behind her as she does the dishes. I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her cheek, "I love you,Marcy." I say and smile as I sway back and forth. "I do wonder, how do you calm Miracle down?" I ask and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:22 am

Marcy

"Motherly instinct. I can't share every secret with you. You'll learn eventually." I dry off my hands and smiled at my arms, "I would have thought these tattoos would have faded by now. Guess not." I giggled and turned around in Jason's arms.

Miracle

I set my backpack next to my TV and put in the disc that had my routine on it. I start to practice and broke out into a sweat as I did.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:25 am

Jason

I smile and kiss her passionately when my cell phone goes off, I sigh and answer it. I talk to my Sargent then we hang up, "I am getting deployed in two days." I say to her and put my phone on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:34 am

Marcy

"Deployed? Why? Where? How am I going to raise the kids without you?" I pace back and forth, thinking hard and trying to hold back tears.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:36 am

Jason

"Don't worry, it is just for two months, I am going to go help keep the boarder safe." I say and hold her shoulder so she'll stop pacing.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:12 am

Desiree

"I'm fine, my arm is just bruised from many fans trying to jump me." I told Ricky and leave the room quickly.

I see Miracle leaving and I know what she did. Wish I had the guts to do that, I thought. I go sit down beside Sean. "Do you actually like Miracle?" I asked in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:05 pm

Sean

"That's none of your business." I say and tense up when she asks. My father and Ricky come down and we all start to eat dinner without talking.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:14 pm

Desiree

I start to eat dinner and it feels a lot different then at home. Mom and me usually talk about school and stuff I did but I usually hate to answer her because its the same everyday. I get bullied, I skip school and hang around the alley until school is almost over then I'll go there and act like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:20 pm

Seth

Kevin throws a piece of food at Ricky hitting her in the face. I laugh and she just gets mad and cleans off her face, "oh come on Ricky, have some fun." I say and laugh. "You want to see fun?" Ricky says and throws a piece of potato at me. She laughs and goes back to eating so do I.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:55 pm

Desiree

"Sean i'm sorry for asking you the question." I whispered. I looked at him and smiled a little. "I just don't want Miracle to think I like you because I don't like you." i said. "I mean I only like you as a best friend." I told him and turn away from him. "I have no feelings for boys at all, I enjoy hanging around them, but I like someone else." I whispered to Sean and continue to eat.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:00 pm

Sean

"Doesn't bother me one bit, I am your half-brother, that would be kinda odd." I whisper to Desiree and smile a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:03 pm

Desiree

"Yeah it would a lot." I whispered back and smiled. "Just please tell Miracle I have no feelings for you so she can stop being mean to me when ever I hold your hand or hug you." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next