Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:42 pm

Jasper

I nod my head, "I took out the machine. I'm not longer working with him." I unwrapped the bandage and showed her the ugly wound on my forearm.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:44 pm

Amber

"Good." I mutter and look at the wound, "do you want stitches for that?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:47 pm

Jasper

I shake my head, "No, but thank you anyway." I smile weakly at her, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:50 pm

Amber

"Sorry isn't going to fix it." I say and gently kiss him on the lips. "It is going to take a while for me to trust you again." I say and sit next to him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:52 pm

Jasper

I climb on top of her and pressed her softly against the bed, "I thought you would always trust me." I kissed her lips softly and stared into her beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:55 pm

Amber

"You lost that privilege of me always trusting you, I will trust you again soon enough." I say and kiss him a little more.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:57 pm

Jasper

I hold her neck and her waist. I pulled away, "I can believe that." I go right back to kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:01 pm

Amber

"I love you, Jasper." I say and kiss him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:06 pm

Jasper

I placed my hand on her cheek, "I love you, too." I tug on the bottom of her shirt and bring it up slowly. I set it on the pillow and hold her curves.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:08 pm

Amber

I smile as he holds me, "why do you love me?" I ask and look him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:10 pm

Jasper

"Well, you're a beautiful woman, you are very smart and brilliant, you are very brave, and I love your personality." I moved a peice of hair out of her face and took off her bra.

[Time Skip!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:13 pm

Amber

I wake up and get out of bed, I put on a short dress to wear around the house. "Time to get up,Jasper." I say and I look at myself in my mirror for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:18 pm

Jasper

I open my eyes and smiled at Amber. I pulled her onto the covers next to me and wrapped my arms around her small figure, "Come on, lay with me for awhile. We don't have to do anything today."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Amber

I giggle a little and lay next to him, "what's your favorite color, mine is tan." I ask and smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:21 pm

Jasper

"I like the color of the sky. It's really gay, but it's true." I kissed her forehead, "I'm very sorry for not telling you about Melvia. I feel horrible and I can't stop thinking about it."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:25 pm

Amber

"Stop saying sorry, it means nothing to me." I say and get up, "I have heard a thousand times from people and it doesn't not fix anything." I say and start braiding my hair into a french braid.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:28 pm

Jasper

I sat up, "What will make you gain my trust again? I know I messed up terribly, and I want to fix my mistake."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:30 pm

Amber

"Time, that is the only thing that can heal this." I say and continue to braid my hair.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:33 pm

Jasper

I nod my head and look at her as she braids her hair, "I love you, Amber. Please don't forget that." I kissed the back of her head and walked downstairs. I grabbed my bow, arrows, and left the food for her. I fumbled around with a wire stuck on my bag and tried to untie it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:37 pm

Amber

"I love you, too." I say and finish braiding my hair when I hear someone knock on the door downstairs. I jog down the stair and look out the window before answering, I see my half brother Dante. I open the door and hug him tightly, "I have missed you so much!" I squeak happily. "Hey little sis, I have missed you too." He says and hugs me back tightly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:39 pm

Jasper

I quietly wake out the backdoor and frown at the happiness going on in the livingroom. "If she needs time, I'll give her time. I can wait." I kept walking, having no clue to where I was going.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:42 pm

Amber

I stop hugging Dante when I notice Jasper is gone, "stay here, I will be right back." I say to Dante and he nods his head, I run out the door to find Jasper. "Jasper, where are you going?" I ask as I walk up to him and spin him around.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:45 pm

Jasper

"Whenever you can find it in your heart to forgive me, come find me. I won't be too far away." I kiss her head and try hard to hold back a tear that desperatly wanted to get out. I remove her hand off of my arm and continue to walk.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:49 pm

Amber

"Hey, your not leaving me here alone." I say and start to cry. I walk ahead of him and stand in front of him, "I forgive you, I just need to time to completely trust you again, don't think that I don't trust you." I say and wipe away my tears.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:51 pm

Jasper

"Please don't cry. I'll always be nearby. If you want me, just call out my name. I'll hear it and be there in a second." I kissed her forehead and gently moved her out of my way. I vanished into the thick woods and made sure my footing was light. I didn't want her to follow me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*   -Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!* - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Equinox - an RPG- *OPEN JOIN! UNLIMITED SPOTS!*
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next