Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:05 am

Thedy

I look at Caleb and cross my arms, "I am nineteen, Caleb, I think I handle myself around a bunch of boys." I say to him. "Considering I went out every night too and I have two big brothers, so I know my place and what I can handle, don't you dare tell me what to do." I say to Caleb and walk out of the kitchen to watch some TV. "I will be up in a bit, Silent." I say to her, then go watch TV.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:13 am

Silent

I open my eyes when I hear something at my window. I walk over and look out to see Collin. I smile and open my window. He jumps in the window and smiles. "So why so happy?" He ask. "I might be given a contract." I said. He smiled and lean close to me. Our lips touch and continue to stay there for about a minute then we pull away. I laugh a little and he does the same.

"Actually our dad has a time for us and i'm the older one." Caleb said. "So if he comes through that door right now then we'll all be dead." He said. "So go to bed unless you never want to see light again and you want all of us to suffer his anger." Caleb said. They all walked upstairs and went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:19 am

Thedy

"Fine, I will go to bed but don't think you have won this one." I say to Caleb and upstairs to Silent's room. "Your bro-." I look at Silent and Collin then roll my eyes. "You might want to listen to your brother about that rule but before I go to sleep how old is Caleb?" I ask while closing the door slightly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:24 am

Silent

"You probably should go or my brothers will find you up here." I told Collin. He nidded and left. I close my window and turn to Thedy. "Why got a crush on him?" I ask, jockingly. I hoped on my bed. "Eighteen and will stay eighteen forever." I said. "The twins are seventeen and will be eighteen next year." I told her. "Funny fact about us, we can't ever have children." I said. "Unless your the grim reaper and yes were all blood siblings." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:27 am

Thedy

"I don't have a crush on him, I love Danny and why I asked is because he told me what to do and I didn't like that." I say a little bitterly. "I am older then him and I could care less if he will be eighteen forever, I am still older." I say and lay on her bed.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:31 am

Silent

"Dude chill, my brother is only doing his job." I said. "If he doesn't then dad will get angry and no one wants the grim reaper angry." I told her. I laid on my bed. "Unless you forgot he is the grim reaper." I said. I turn on my side and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:34 am

Thedy

"I don't take too kindly when a guy tells me what to do now, ever since I got raped, you might want to tell him that before he goes bossing me around." I say and lay my head on the pillow.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:37 am

Silent

"So you wouldn't want Danny to tell you what to do, even if your in his own home?" I ask. A smile on my face as I say that. "You are in our house." I muttered, drifting off to sleep. "But i'll make sure to tell Caleb what you said, night." I said. I instantly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:41 am

Thedy

"No, I respect that I am in your guys home but he shouldn't have told me like that, I am not two." I say to Silent before she fell asleep. I fall asleep too.

I wake up in the morning and roll out of bed, "morning, Silent." I say as I get up to put on clothes. I do my makeup, put my hair in a pony tail. I put on apple bottom shorts, a pink tank top and black ankle boots.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:48 am

Silent

I roll over and smile. "Good morning." I said. My excitment gets stronger and I jump out of bed. I run to my closet and pick out perfect cloths to put on. I dress in a black top that hangs over my shoulder, skinny jeans, and put my converse on. I let my hair down, brush it then put it back in a ponytail. I put some of it over my left eye and put eye liner on. I put lip gloss on too then fingerless gloves and then some necklaces on. I paint my nails black and smile at myself in the mirror. "Ready for the contract at lunch today." I said. "Lets go eat breakfast." I told Thedy. I ran out my room and downstairs to the kitchen. I sit on the stool and smile at Regean. "What do you want?" He ask. "Anything." I said. He nods and starts cooking.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:52 am

Thedy

I fallow Silent and go to the living room to see Caleb, I look at him then look away quickly. "Morning, Danny." I say as I kiss his cheek and smile at him. "How did you sleep?" I ask Danny as I sit next to him and watch TV.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:57 am

Silent

"Great." He said. "What about you?" He ask.

"All you do is add a little of this in and Ta Da." He said. I laugh a little as he sets a plate of waffles on the kitchen table. "Breakfast is ready everyone!" Regean yells. Logan runs downstairs and sits next to Regean, Caleb sits next to me, and Danny next to Caleb. Leaving Thedy to sit next to Logan, facing Caleb, super. I begin to eat, waiting to see what would happen as we eat.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:01 am

Thedy

"Good." I say to Danny before we get called to breakfast.

I sit down on the chair and I am facing Caleb, I galance at him every once in a while as I eat. I make it clear to only Caleb that I am mad at him when I galance at him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:06 am

Silent

I continue to eat when Caleb gets up and leaves the table. "I'm going to go um check to make sure he's okay." I said. I get up and leave the kitchen. I hear the front door open and close. I stand in the hallway and think for a moment. I grab my coat and leave the house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:14 am

Thedy

I get up when Caleb leaves the table and I get my jacket then fallow him with Silent. "I will tell him." I say as I walk up on her. "Caleb, why I am mad is because a while back I got rapped when that happened I promised myself that no other man would tell me what to do." I say as I walk next to him and take a short pause. "It made me mad that you told me what to do, it also kinda of scared me to put it simply." I say to him and wait for an answer.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:23 am

Silent

I run up to them and put my hands in my pockets. "Do you know what worse then being rapped?" Caleb asked. "You trying to do your job and protect your own sister because of your psycho father. A father who hurt our mother and killed her in front of us. He laughed as she burn, got shot, and other cruel things and all I simply said is go to bed." He said. I took my hands out my pockets. He didn't just hurt her. I thought to myself. Caleb turn to me. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded and looked the other way. "I'm going home." I said. "Please try not to kill each other." I said, jokingly. I smiled and ran home. "Sorry though if it makes you feel better and I won't bother telling you to go to bed." He said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:42 am

Thedy

As I look at Caleb tears start to form in my eyes. "I am sorry for over reacting, it is just hard to get over, I was rapped by my ex and he got me pregnant when he did that." I say as the tears start coming out and going down my cheeks. "He got me pregnant with Maragaret." I say, "It doesn't bother me that you told me to go to bed, just that it scares me now when a guy tells me to do something." I say as my tears come down fast and ferious. "Can I hug you?" I ask Caleb as I cry even harder at thought of what happened.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:51 am

Silent

"Um sure." Caleb said. He let her hug him. Caleb is horrible at comforting anyone.

I got home and ran straight to the bathroom. I turn on the hot water to the sink and put my wrist under it. I felt the hot water start hurting me but i'm use to it. I turn it off after a while and put my sweaters sleeve over it. I smile a little as I think of what is going to happen today.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:53 am

Thedy

I nuzzle my face into his chest and cry on his shirt. He wraps his arms around me finally loosening up as I hug him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:56 am

Silent

"Do you feel better? We probably should get back to my house." Caleb said.

I walk out the bathroom and to the living room. Danny sat on the couch watching television. I sat beside him and watch it with him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:07 am

Thedy

I look him in the eyes for a second and nuzzle my head in his chest again. Taking in his light smell of Axe, I nod my head 'yes' when he asks if I feel better. I kiss his cheek then we walk back to his house.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:11 am

Silent

I hear the door open and run into the hall. Danny follows and smiles when he sees Thedy. He hugs her and they go into the living room. "Are you okay?" I ask Caleb. He nods as he leaves his thoughts. "So are you ready for today?" He ask. I smile and jump. "Of course I am." I said. We walk into the kitchen with the twins and start talking.

"Are you okay?" Danny ask Thedy.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:13 am

Thedy

"Yeah, I just had bit of a break down." I say to Danny and kiss him on the lips for a second then we sit down.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:17 am

Silent

Danny kisses her back and looks at Caleb for a moment before sitting down.

I look at Danny and Thedy then turn to Caleb. "You better not have done anything to Thedy." I told him. "I didn't and why not?" He ask. "Danny loves her and she loves Danny." I told him. He looks at Danny and rolls his eyes. "Can we focus on your singing?" He ask. I nodded and start singing my song from last night.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:22 am

Thedy

I smile as I watch TV and galance at Caleb for a second then turn my head back to the TV. He is so sweet, he has a little bit of a dangerous side and his not a big scaredy cat like Danny, he makes me feel safe in a way unlike Danny.I think to myself. Caleb is different and I like different, I feel like I can be myself around him but when I am around Danny I can't be myself, but why? I think to myself as I watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next