Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:59 pm

Silent

I get up and smile. "Deal." I said. I go outside and they follow me. I turn to them and smile before turning back around. I stare at the water for a moment then take my shoes off. I take my shirt, pants, bra, panties, leaving me naked. I jump in the pool and come up from under the pool. "I done it!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:02 pm

Thedy

I giggle as I watch Silent skinny dip, "maybe I should join you!" I say laughing. "Alright you can get out now." I say to Silent.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:08 pm

Silent

I swim to the edge and grab the towl from Danny. I wrap it around me and turn to the boys. "What do you want to dare me?" I ask. "I dare you to kiss me." Collin said. I shrugged. "Okay." I said. I kissed him on the lips and smiled. "Awesome dare." I said. "I have none." Danny said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:12 pm

Thedy

I smile and we go inside."Who's turn is it?" I ask as I put on my white t-shirt then sit down next to Danny.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:22 pm

Silent

"No more truth or dare." I said. I ran upstairs and put my cloths back on. I put my hair up in a ponytail then ran back downstairs. "My brothers are going to kill me after dad kills them if we tell them I skinny dip and that you guys went up in their room." I told them. "So don't tell or i'm going to relive death." I said. I sat on the floor beside Collin. "Lets watch a movie or do something else." I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:24 pm

Thedy

"Well we already watched a movie so what is your 'something else' idea?" I ask as I sit on Danny's lap now.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:31 pm

Silent

"The concert." I smiled. "I'm also going to live back home again and I miss getting my brothers in trouble. So i'm back being mischevious." I said. I got my coat and a pen also paper. "Who's with me?" I ask. Danny got up and so did Collin. "We enjoy bothering your brothers too." Danny laughed. "Plus you rock at getting your brothers in trouble." Collin said. I turn to Thedy. "So your in which you have no choice but to be in." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:33 pm

Thedy

"I will go!" I say and put on my leather jacket. Then we leave for the concert.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:38 pm

Silent

We arrive at the concert and see tons of people. "Along as none of us seperate and not be seen by my three older brothers then we will be fine." I told them. We bought tickets and ran in the place. The concert started and the band came out. "I'm so going to get their autograph." I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:41 pm

Thedy

I look around the concert and spot her brothers, "look there they are, they look like their having a wonderful time." I say laughing and I listen to the band play.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:48 pm

Silent

I spot them and smile. "Lets not bother them until after the concert." I told them. I contiue to listen to the band.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:52 pm

Thedy

"I am going to go get something to drink." I say to Danny and kiss his cheek, I go get a drink within five minutes and I am back. "I am back!" I say smiling and I listen to the band.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:57 pm

Silent

I sneak away and go behind stage. I ask if I could sing a song after the band finishes, they allow me and I sneak back to the group. I stand there and continue to listen.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:58 pm

Thedy

"Where did you go?" I ask Silent as I take a sip of my beer.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:04 am

Silent

"To the backstage." I smiled. The band finished and I gave them one last smile before running to the backstage. I change into some cloths and wait for my stage name to be called.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:07 am

Thedy

I hear them call a name and see Silent walk out on stage. "Oh my God!" I say as I spit out my drink. "She is going to get us in trouble." I say to Danny and look at him worridly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:20 am

Silent

I smile as I get on stage and stand in the middle of the stage. They make the stage blackand the music starts playing. I feel myself get into the music and once the light comes on, thats when i'm instantly the star.
Dumb people, can't see whats beyond these eyes. I hid a secret thats more dangerous then anyone. I love to dance but that gets in the way of many things. I get in trouble all the time and its thanks to my dance. Can't you see i'm not no regular girl. Hear his laughter, its dance with the devil tonight, dance with the devil tonight! I song. I continue to sing and dance as go. Everyone cheering and for once I feel like the stage is where I need to be.

"Yep so we need to do something and quick because look." Danny said, pointing at my three brothers.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:24 am

Thedy

"I hate to do this to her but should we leave her?" I say to him and her brothers start looking around. "We are leaving!" I say and I grab their hands then we run.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:30 am

Silent

"I can't just leave my friend like that." Danny said. He notice my brothers and turn to Thedy. "On the second hand, she will be at her house in a few minutes to play whatever with us so, bye." They left.

Its dance with the devil tonight. I finish. I smile as the crowd cheers for more. I notice my brothers starring straight at me on stage and the others gone. Their so freaking dead. I thought. "That was Tranquility Night!" The guy shouted. I smile and leave stage. I put my cloths back on and begin to leave when some people come for a autograph. "I'm loved already, sheesh, alright." I said. I sign some autographs and leave. I get home and see Thedy, Danny and Collin in my living room. I roll my eyes and go straight to the kitchen. I grab some cheese and nibble on it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:33 am

Thedy

"That was not funny, we are going to be in so much trouble, if they didn't see us then we are fine but we know they saw you." I say as I cross my arms and look at Silent. "Danny, do you agree?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:37 am

Silent

"I actually do agree." Danny said. I groan and walk into the living room. "What do you think I wanted to go to the concert for?" I ask. "To listen to music." Danny said. "No! To be notice by anyone, I have this talent of singing and dancing but I need people to see that." I said. "This is my dream and if that doesn't go well then i'll go back to my other thre-two dreams." I tokd them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:42 am

Thedy

"You should have told us maybe we would have agreed with you, instead of pulling this stunt." I say to her. I sit down on the couch and sigh, I turn on the TV. I cuddle up to Danny and I fall asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:49 am

Silent

Midnight comes and the door opens. My brothers walk in and Danny an Thedy are asleep. Collin had to go somewhere for his mom. I got up and walked in the kitchen where they were. "How was the concert?" I ask. "I don't know you tell us, Tranquility Night." Caleb said. "How did you know?" I ask. "When we was little, remember you acted like a rockstar and your stage name was Tranquility Night." Caleb told me. "Right, guys i'm really sorry." I said. "What for?" Regean ask. "Everything." I said. "Fine we forgive you, only because people loved you and you might have a contract." Logan said. I smiled and looked at them all. "Are you serious?" I ask. "True chiz yeah." They all said. I screamed and hugged all thre of them. "This is epic!" I said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:54 am

Thedy

I wake up to a scream and hit my head on the coffee table after falling off the couch. "Dammit!" I say as I rub my head and I walk to the kitchen in sweats and a tank top. "What was that scream all about?" I ask while half asleep.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:59 am

Silent

"I might have a contract." I said. Danny rush in. "What happen?" He ask. I told him I might have a contract and he looked happy for me. "But wait with who?" I ask. I turn to Logan. "With the dude that brought 'Death beat' the band you listen to at the concert, alive." Logan told me. "No way, seriously?" I said. I screamed again and jumep up an down. "He'll have lunch with us later on today." Logan told me. "I am tottally excited." I said. "You do need to go to bed though." He said. "Boys downstairs, Danny." Caleb said, starring at danny. I ran upstairs and told Thedy to follow. I jumped on my bed and laid down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next