Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:54 am

Silent

I smile and the boys smile too. "When is the family coming?" I ask. "Right...about...now." he said. The door to the backyard suddenly burst open with my relatives. "Super." I muttered. "Well introduce them to her while I go to the hotdog table." Caleb said. "Not if we beat you there first." The twins said. "I'll make sure they don't eat all of the hotdogs." Danny told me. All the boys ran over to the table.

Last edited by FireflyNight on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:56 am

Thedy

I look at Silent and smile. "I think Danny is cute." I whisper to her, "so who I am I meeting first?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:03 am

Silent

I mess with my hair nervously. "Yeah I-I guess he is." I said. I turn around and back to see who Thedy should meet first. "We'll let them come to us." I told her. I run up to Caleb and turn him around. "Make our relatives come up to us." I told him. "Okay i'll seat with you guys too." Caleb said. I nodded and walked back to Thedy. "Come get something to eat then sit over there with me." I told her. I grabbed a plate and filled it then sat at the table.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:06 am

Thedy

I make a plate and dodge all the meat since I am a vegetarian. "Sorry, I don't eat meat." I say as I wrinkle my nose as I say the word meat. We go sit next to Caleb and we eat.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:12 am

Silent

"Its fine if you don't enjoy meat." I said. Regean and Logan walks over. Logan takes a seat beside Caleb while Regean takes a seat beside Thedy. I begin to eat more when Danny comes over and takes a seat beside me. I nervously scoot around a little until I get comfortable. "I'll go find our uncles." I said. I got up and started searching for our uncles. I finally find them and ask them to come over for a momebt. They follow me and come to the table. "Thedy this is all my uncles." I said, introducing her to all seven of them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:15 am

Thedy

"Hi, its nice to meet you guys." I say. "This is my daughter Margaret." I say as I hold her in my arms.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:19 am

Silent

They all introduce themselves and talk for a while then leave. "Danny where's Collin?" I ask. "Collin is some where, he's coming soon, I guess." He said. I continue eating.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:22 am

Thedy

I sit down and eat, I glance at Danny and blush. As I eat, Margaret starts to cry and I try to get her to stop. "Sorry." I say as I rock her.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:30 am

Silent

I smile at Thedy and then at Danny. I stop eating when I see the door to the fence open. Collin comes in with his hands in his hoodie pockets, and his hood over his head. "Hey guys." Collin said sitting next to Regean. "Hey Coolin." They all said. "Thedy this is Collin, Danny's step brother." I said. Collin is the same age of me but all of us look at least fourteen or fifteen, except Danny, no one knows his age. "Hey." Collin said. I smile a little and look down at my food. You can't like Collin because of what just happen I thought.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:35 am

Thedy

"Hi nice to meet you." I say while bouncing Margaret trying to get her to stop. "Sweetheart please stop for mommy." I say to her and weakly smile but she continues to cry. "I am so sorry." I say as I rock Margaret.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:39 am

Silent

"Its fine." Danny said to Thedy giving her a smile. I giggle a little and stare at the other boys. They too try not to laugh along with me. "What? All I said is its fine." Danny said. "Sure you did bro." Collin said. "I'm going to go grab a plate." Collin said. With out thinking I blurted out, "I'll come with you to grab a plate." Collin smiled a little and shrugged. "Sure why not." He said. I walked pass Thedy. "You like Danny talk to him." I whispered. I follow Collin to the table.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:43 am

Thedy

I smile and Margaret stops crying. "Thank you sweetheart." I say to Margaret and I sit next to Danny. "So Danny, what do you do on your spare time?" I ask him and smile a little. Its okay Thedy you can talk to him, don't let the past stop you. I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:48 am

Silent

"I watch movies, listen to music, read, and go to the pool to swim." Danny said. He smiled at Thedy. Collin and I walk back over to the table. I sit beside Caleb so I wouldn't be near Collin.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:53 am

Thedy

"I like to do those things too, I haven't been swimming since I was little though." I say smiling. "I also like Alchemy and cooking." I say as I take a sip of my drink. "So what do you do for a living?" I ask,"I am a nurse at the hospital in Tisane." I say to him and smile back.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:58 am

Silent

"I help my father rule the underworld." Danny said. "Our fathers work together to rule the underworld." I told Thedy.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:01 am

Thedy

"Cool." I smiling and realize my hands are shaking from being nervous. I am okay, don't think about it just ignore the memories Thedy. I think to myself. "Do you like to go out?" I ask Danny, as I try to hide my shaking.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:05 am

Silent

"Is she okay?" Caleb ask in a whisper. I nod my head. "Yeah she's alright." I said. I look at Thedy and smile trying to tell her its alright. "Yeah I love going out." Danny said.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:08 am

Thedy

I weakly smile and a tear goes down my face. "I will be right back." I say in a shaky voice as I get up and leave Margaret in her carrier. I go inside and find a bathroom, I sit in a corner and cry my eyes out.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:11 am

Silent

"Be right back you guys." I said. I get up and walk in my house to the bathroom. I walk in and see Thedy crying. "Thedy trust me its fine, Danny is nothing like that other guy, I know Danny." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:14 am

Thedy

I nod my head and cry a little more, then wipe my tears away. I breath in and out, I look at myself in the mirror and see my eyes are puffy from crying. I walk back outside and sit back down next to Danny, "sorry." I say in a quite voice.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:17 am

Silent

"Its fine, I do hope your alright though." Danny said. I smile a little and sit back down. "She's fine." I said. I mess with my hair. "So do you enjoy going out?" Danny ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:20 am

Thedy

"I do, I just haven't had the time ever since Margaret was born." I say as I look at Margaret and she giggles.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:28 am

Silent

"Okay." Danny said. I get up and get some more to drink. I finish the whole cup and let out a burp. "So you dare challenge me?" Caleb ask. I laugh a little and smile. "Yeah so i'll beat your butt again." In smiled. "Lets find out if you'll beat me again." Caleb said. All the other boys just rolled their eyes and watch us. "You ready?" Caleb ask. "Anytime fancy boy." I smiled. He drunk his drink in a minute then let out a loud burp. I pretend to yawn and drank again. I let out a even louder one. I smiled and I won the game. "Sometimes I wonder if he is a boy." I whisper to Regean who I walked over to and sat beside. Regean laughed quietly and Caleb rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:32 am

Thedy

"What type of music do you listen to?" I ask Danny as I finish eating. "I like to listen to classic rock, heavy metal and punk rock." I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:36 am

Silent

"Rock and metal or anything really, accept classical." Danny said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*   The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED* - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wastes- RPG OPEN JOIN!*FAMILY ETC SECTION UPDATED*
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next