Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:30 pm

Summer

I sip some of my punch. "So what are you doing after graduation?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:34 pm

-Francis-
"I don't know. I think I may go to the bookstore.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 11:38 pm

Summer

"Okay." I say. "I'm going to the beach, my dad has a summer house there so i'm staying there until school starts up again. You can come, i'm allowed to invite some people." I said.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:45 pm

-Francis-
"Alright, that would be nice to get away from my caretaker." Pretty soon, it was time for everyone to graduate.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:53 pm

Summer

I smile and begin to graduate.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 7:43 pm

Emerald

I run to the bathroom and change into my dress, which was a glittery, black, mid-theigh one, and keep my heels on. I brush my hair and put on my graduation gown and hat. Luckily for me, my last name was Zucker. You're the very last person, Em. I began to run back to my chair, and I sat down, waiting for everyone to finish.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:06 pm

Summer

I sat beside Xen and Emerald. "Dustin let me have the summer house at the beach." I whispered to Xen. "Who are you inviting?" He ask. I shrugged and watch people walk on stage. "Just some friends." I whisper and continue to watch.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:07 pm

Emerald

I hear Summer's name get called, and I smile, "Your turn. I'm the last person to go."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:13 pm

Summer

I walk up on stage and smile. I kinda tone them out after they give me a scroll. I didn't plan on saying anything so I walk off the stage and go back to the seat. "Dustin is here." I whispered to Xen. "Is that why you smiled?" He ask. "Yeah because he never came to stuff like this unless...crap I know why he's here, so nevermind." I said and watch more people go on the stage.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:15 pm

Emerald

"Why is he here?" I looked at her. I hear them call Xen's name, and I start to get impatient. I kissed his cheek, "You're turn, hun."
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:21 pm

Summer

Xen leaves and I sit on his chair beside Emerald. "He is only here for one reason and its something you probably don't want to know." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:30 pm

Emerald

"Just tell me." I smiled at her, and heard them get to the Y's.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:32 pm

Summer

"He's here for me only not Xen or anyone else." I said and watch Xen leave the stage. "I have a task to do for him after graduation is over." I told her and moved to another seat when Xen came back.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:24 pm

-Francis-
After I graduated, I heard a few names get called. "Tamera Gaulzetti, Lloyd and Oliver Venomania, please come up." The girl with blue hair and yellow eyes walked up shaking, along with the two boys who were from the UK or something. One had green hair, while the other had bleached hair.. "The committee of education has decided you are going to skip your sophomore year because of your outstanding grades." Everyone starts to clap.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:37 pm

Summer

I finish clapping and walk over to Dustin. "Why are you here?" I ask. "I have a assigment for you." He said. I nodded and walked out the school. I told Xen to tell Francis i'll see him tomorrow so we can go to the beach house.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:28 pm

Emerald

I hear my name get called, and I walk up on stage. I hear claps, and I turn my head to see my entire family crying, laughing, and shouting at me. I smiled broadly, and took my deploma. I sat back down next to Xen, "Well, that concludes graduation!"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:26 pm

Xen

"Do you want to go do something?" I ask.

Summer

I finish killing the family and hide them in their house. I walk out the house to see police coming. I covered my face and ran to the van. I hopped in and closed the door. The van took off.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:27 pm

Emerald

I took off the gown, revealing my short dress, "Why don't we go to a fancy dinner?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 1:31 pm

Xen

"Sure we could do that." I said and called Summer.

Summer

I pick my cellphone up and answered it. "Hey bro." I said and walked out the van. "Want to come to dinner with us?" Xen ask. "Yeah." I said. "Where are you going?" I ask. I heard Xen ask Emerald where they are going out to eat.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:11 pm

Emerald

"That fancy Italian place downtown. I think it's called Olive Garden?"
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:00 pm

Summer

Xen told me where their gone and I ran out the house. "Thanks bro, see you there." I said and hung up. I walked to Olive Garden and waited for Xen to come.

Xen

"Lets go, Summer is probably already there." I said.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:29 pm

-Tamera-
I walked out of the gym shaking. The two boys that are twins came over and tried to support me, but I passed out after that. I was woke up by water being poured on me, and a bunch of kids laughing. I saw the twin boys' older cousin holding out his hand to help me up.I got up and ran to the bathroom to cry, like the weakling I am.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:37 pm

Rosaline

I text Lloyd. Hey you guys want to hang out? I text.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:38 pm

-Lloyd-
I text back Sure. just got out of graduation
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:40 pm

Rosaline

Cool! I'm out of school for a while. Lets meet at the park, be there in a sec. I text. I ran out my house and to the park.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!   **Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED! - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**Teens in the City** OPEN JOIN! RULES UPDATED!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next