Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:39 pm

-Timothy-
I was locked in the basement last night. Father overheard me wanting to go to the city, and I sleep in the basement. He told me to clean my room, and when I went down, he locked me there. As soon as he opened the door, I ran out. I was so fast, no one could catch me. I kept running, until I couldn't anymore. Father came bounding over. He took out his whip. I winched as the pain started. I never cried, even though it hurt me. I felt the blood running down my back. I kept my face emotionless, never one crying out in pain. This had started when I was born. Mother died after I was born, and Father believed I was the cause for that.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Humble-RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:53 pm

Ashton

I see Timothy and I gasp when I see his father with a whip, "that's horrible." I whisper. I would do something but I am not sure what would happen. It is common for parents here to beat their children but not that bad, just smacks and belts to the butt but nothing like what his father is doing.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:32 pm

-Tim-
I noticed Ashton looking at me, and mouthed "It's alright."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Humble-RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:36 pm

Ashton

"No it's not." I say and walk over to his father, "your a horrible man and you can go back to where you came from." I say to Timothy's father and smack him across the face.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:42 pm

-Tim-
My father was about to whip Ashton, but he suddenly held his heart and fell down. His breathing was shallow.

"Get help you good for nothing rascal!" He said. By the time I got back with help, he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Humble-RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:45 pm

Ashton

I look in shock and I look over to Timothy, "are you alright?" I ask
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:47 pm

-Tim-
"Yeah, there is no wound time won't heal." I say, trying to act my cheery self.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Humble-RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:49 pm

Ashton

I hug him and kiss his cheek, "I know how you feel, I lost my sister when I was nine." I whisper and continue to hug him.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:54 pm

-Tim-
"I might go to the city, I earned money from dad when I worked. I have over 1,000 dollars right now, and I am old enough to work." I whisper back.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Humble-RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Ashton

Before I can say anything back I feel a hand on my shoulder, I spin around and see my mother. "Don't get any ideas, Ashton because your not leaving." My mother says and I almost cower at her touch. " You can't stop me." I say and she is clearly mad that I talked back to her.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:00 pm

-Tim-
I take one long, last look at my father before they place him in a coffin, then bury him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Humble-RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:04 pm

Ashton

I watch as they bury his father and I keep my distance because I don't like burial sites, it also brings back memories of my sisters funeral.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:22 pm

((Makin' a new character...

Full Name: River Akira
Traits: Frugal, Neat, Friendly, Natural Cook, Green Thumb
Picture:
Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* - Page 4 Screenshot-17_zps1f20c198
Bio: River's family moved from a small country town in Japan to the city. His family didn't like the city, so his mother and father moved to Neal. Soon River was born. River wants to live in the city, but doesn't have enough money. He makes juice and coffee for a living on his farm. Every week he goes and sells his wares in the city.))

-Tim-
The last bit of dirt went over my father, and I went out to fix my wounds. It dawned on me that I was now free to go wherever I want.

Last edited by rabidfangirl411 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Humble-RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:26 pm

Ashton

I walk away from the burial place and I go home. I get my jacket then sneak out of Neal without being noticed.

{I will add him, feel free to play him! Smile }
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:34 pm

-River-
I started back from the city. I made a good profit, but not enough to buy a farmhouse. I had a bit of money saved from selling the spiced coffee, juices and more. As I walked back, I noticed Ashton walking out. I never told anyone about the kids sneaking out. The kids are able to make their own decisions!
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Humble-RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:36 pm

Ashton

I stop at the entrance of Neal where no one is and pull out a pair of clothes from bag. I put on a black mini skirt, high heels and a tank top. I put my hair up in a messy bun then go to the city.
Back to top Go down
rabidfangirl411
Dreamer
Dreamer
rabidfangirl411

PostSubject: Re: Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 7:58 pm

-Tim-
I grabbed my debit card for my bank account that was hidden in a secret place and put it in my rucksack. I knew my big brother's address, and he said if I ever needed to, I could live there. My big brother is Jonathan Thimble, and he lives in a house in the city. I walked out of the gate for Neal, and started to the city. I noticed Ashton on the way. "If you ever want to leave, my brother has a house in the city." I handed her a paper with different symbols on it I had copied from the address my brother gave me. "It is right when you walk in the city, the first house with white walls and a green door."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Humble-RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Ashton

"Thanks." I say and give him a hug then put the piece of paper in my purse. I walk down the street and go to the bar to play pool with a few of my friends.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:10 pm

Minx

I pulled my black cloak over my clothes to hide them. I was tired of being a card reader, and I wanted to get back to the city. Underneath the cloak I was dressed in some skinny jeans, a white shirt, and some Converse. I stuffed my leather jacket into my 'hobo' bag and rushed out of Neal. I saw Ashton, and smiled, "Hey." I stood next to her, and took off the cloak. I put on then leather jacket and combed my fingers through my wavy, dark brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Humble-RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:14 pm

Ashton

"Hey, what are you doing?" I ask and smile, then I light a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Minx

"I'm running away from Neal. I'm a city girl, born and raised! I come from Ottowa, for Pete's sake!" I laughed quietly, then stuffed the cloak in the bag.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Humble-RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:21 pm

Ashton

"I am thinking about running away." I say and smoke a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:22 pm

Minx

"I think I might go back to singing." I smiled, then pulled out my water bottle. I take a small sip, then put it back.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Humble-RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:26 pm

Ashton

"Cool, I have no clue what I am going to do for a living." I say and put out my cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:28 pm

Minx

"Well, first off we need a house. I have..um...two hundred dollars total. Not counting my saving."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*   Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!* - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Humble- RPG *OPEN JOIN!*
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next