Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
+4
Fearless1028
rabidfangirl411
FireflyNight
xodramaprincess
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:06 am

"Well, I do indeed like this one, but I think we should look at our other options." I say to the broker. "Okay. That's perfectly fine," he says. We walk to his car and drive to house #2.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:12 am

Nathan

We walk into house two and he shows us around. "This is the kitchen it has dishwasher, a two door fridge and a four burner stove." "Here is the master bed with a bathroom and its own walk in closet." He brings us to another bedroom. "This is a very nice room for a baby it has a small bath and small closet." "Here is another bedroom just about the same as the last." "This my favorite part it has a nice back yard with a shed."

"Do you guys like it?" He asks. "I do, how about you sweetheart?" I say
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:14 am

I nod my head, "Yes! Better than the last one!" I say. I smiled broadly and look at Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:15 am

Nathan

"Do you want it or look at the last one?" I say.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:17 am

"I want this one," I say. I giggle and hug Nate. Oh great, now my emotions are kicking in.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:20 am

Nathan

"We will take it." I say to the man. "Great here are the keys move in when ever you want!" He walks out and I hug Cody back. "Your happy I see?" I say smiling it brings me great joy to see her happy.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:23 am

"Mhm! We have our own house in a nice neighborhood, a room for the baby, another room for storage or something, this is perfect!" I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. "We're going to be happy here." I let go of him and walked into the living room,"We could paint this room a light green. Ooh! Maybe even a blue or even a red!" I clapped my hands and took in the feeling of having a new house.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:29 am

Nathan

I watch as Cody points out we can paint and what color. "I like red but a nice soothing red and the carpet could be a nice tan, the baby room could be a soft blue or lilac with clouds." I say smiling. Now just for the back breaking part the moving.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:31 am

"Yea!" I realize the broker left with our ride, "Now, how the hell are we getting home?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:34 am

Nathan

"I will call a cab but lets look outside I want to see the shed." I say walking outside to the shed. It is nice has a work bench and place for tools etc. We walk back outside and the backyard it small but nice. Enough room for a garden and a patio.

I call a cab and we go home.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:36 am

"We can start packing tomorrow," I say as we enter the house. I noticed Katherine sitting on the couch. She seemed surprisingly normal. "Should we tell her now?" I asked Nate.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:42 am

Nathan

"Yeah we can start tomorrow, I will tell Katherine I don't know what she will do you can go to our room." I kiss her on the cheek.

I sit down next to Katherine and I start to talk. "How are you?" I say. "I am good, you?" "Fine I have something to tell you" "what?" She says turning to me. "Cody is pregnant and we are moving." I say. I watch as the fury in her eyes grow. "That little sl*ut!" She says hollering. "Don't you dare call my girlfriend that she is a very fantastic women, do it again and you will be sorry!" I say kicking the wall denting it slightly.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:44 am

I sit on the bed and take off my heels. I hear shouting in the living room and I could tell Katherine wasn't happy about me being pregnant with Nathan's kid. I relaxed on the bed and took a nap.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:48 am

Katherine

I sit on the couch fuming and watch TV. Eventually Nathan goes upstairs to take a shower and I walk to their bedroom to 'chat' with Cody.

I walk in and sit on the bed. "How's it goin Cody? I hear your knocked up, that's nice so what do you want to have a boy or girl?" I say in a nasty tone.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:50 am

I look at her, "A girl, why do you care?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:55 am

Katherine

"I don't I just wanted to know, you know I bet Nathan wants to name her Scarlett that's his favorite name." "How pretty, you know Nathan is mine he is just cheating right?" I say cackling. "No I am joking he would never do that to you he likes you WAY to much, Nathan should have better." I say. "I should go I hear Nathan, bye sweetheart." I wave and walk out into the living room to watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:59 am

I sit there, angry, confused, and a little bit ammused. I walk upstairs and open the door to the bathroom, where Nate is just wrapping a towel around himself, "It's official, that girl is screwy," I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Forever Summertime OPEN JOIN   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:03 am

Nathan

"Why?what did she say?" I say drying my hair and flattening it so it goes back to it's normal state.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:07 am

"She walks into our room and asks me if I wanted a boy or girl. Then she said we'd probably name it Scarlett, next she says your cheating, then that she was kidding, and that you should have better. She's lost it, I swear," I say to him. I poke one of his abs and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:12 am

Nathan

I sigh and say. "Well we only have a little more to go then she is gone from our lives, I am sorry she is harassing you."

Cody pokes my abs and I smile. "You like that, cutie?" I say kissing her and picking her up placing her on the sink. I kiss her passionately. "Do you like that to?" I say holding her waist and looking her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:15 am

"Dude, I'm pregnant." I say as I kiss him. I laugh and hop off the counter,"I don't think I'd be good for the baby if we have a rehash of yesterday," I start to walk out of the bathroom, "Love you," I say as I close the door.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:19 am

Nathan

"Yeah we don't need you to get pregnant again!" I say jokingly. "I love you too!"

I put on some clothes and walk out of the bathroom. "So what do you want to do?" I ask Cody.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:22 am

"I dunno. Why don't we invite my parents over and break the news to them. I've been getting some text and calls saying they wanted to come see me sometime. I'd be nice for you to meet them, even if they are annoying, self-centered, and chatter boxes. They'd like you." I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re:District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:24 am

Nathan

"Ok." I say. "You sure your daddy won't be mad I deflowered his little girl cause I don't need to die." I say laughing.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:26 am

"Oh please. It's my mom you have to worry about, she's the one who taught me how to use a gun. Don't worry, they've been wanting grandchildren." I take out my phone from my pocket and dial my mom. After much squealing and happiness, I managed to hang up. "She's on her way. Let's go tell Katherine." I say to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next