Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:20 pm

Cody

I walked away, and my mom continued to yell at me to get back over there. I put out the cigarette, and went home. "This is bullsh!t. I'm leaving," I say to myself, and start pack a backpack.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:23 pm

Nathan

I drive home, and go inside. I smile when I see Jasmine, I kiss her on the cheek and we start to cook dinner as we talk about what each of us did today.

{This is Jasmine!}

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 63261569737696667_4N3Zk6OV_b
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:27 pm

Cody

I started to walk along the side of the road, and passed up Nathan's house. I listened to my music, and sighed. I have no idea where I'm going to live. I started to smoke, and I pulled up my pants a little.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:32 pm

Nathan

We finish cooking and eating dinner. Jasmine and I take a photo together to put in the baby book she is making, she takes the picture and puts it in the book along with a few others. I go outside, and sit on the porch as I smoke a cigarette.

{This is the photo Jasmine and Nate took! I think it's adorable!}

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 5840674487382708_nu6tHmQO_b
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Cody

I wake up, tied to chair, and my mouth gagged. No one was here, and i was already getting hungry. I started to wiggle around, trying to tip the chair over, but it was bolted to the floor. Just great...
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:38 pm

Nathan

I had saw a car and with someone in it, so I followed it to a warehouse. I get out of my car, and walk inside the building to see a bunch of men and a girl tied to the chair, I look closer to see it's Cody. I take out my pistol, and shoot all the men dead then untie Cody from the chair.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:41 pm

Cody

I quickly put on my sweatshirt, and fix my hair. "R@pists," I mumble, and put on my beanie. I tried to hide the fact that I was crying, and I stuffed my clothes back into the backpack.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:47 pm

Nathan

"Are you crying?" I ask and look at her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:55 pm

Cody

"Yes," I say, and wipe my eyes. "You better not tell anyone about this," I say, and stand up. I walk out, and start to walk down in road again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:58 pm

Nathan

I follow her down the road, "where are you going?" I ask out of curiosity. I light a cigarette and my friend Neal comes up, he starts walking by me as he kinda checks out Cody.

{This is Neal!}

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 560698222327462924_pCqbMXpC_b
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:02 pm

Cody

"I have no f*cking clue," I say, and fix my bangs.

{Here's Cody's outfit! I was lazy and renamed Dillion - Casual, to Cody - Casual. Lol.]

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69903163#fans
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:06 pm

Nathan

"Here's a good place to go," Neal says and pauses for a second, "home," He says after a moment and laughs a little. I roll my eyes and we continue to walk next to Cody.

{Lol. The outfit's cute!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:08 pm

Cody

"Yeah, I kinda hate my home, and my parents, and my three sisters who are also my twins, so there's no way I'm going back to that h3ll hole," I say, and fake a smile at the guy who spoke.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:18 pm

Nathan

"Oh okay." Neal says and lights a cigarette when his father comes up, Neal lets out a sigh and his father starts to kinda yell at him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:22 pm

Cody

I set down my backpack, and turn around. I hated it whenever people treated grown men like children. I knocked out Neal's dad with two punches, and sighed. "He gave me a headache." I picked up my bag, and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:26 pm

Nathan

Neal smiles at Cody, "thanks." He says, and Jasmine calls my phone, and I answer. We talk for a minute then hang up, "I got to go, see ya!" I say and run home since Jasmine wanted me back as soon as possible.

Neal walks next to Cody, "I'm Neal, you are?" He says and looks at her when they wait for the cross walk sign to turn green again.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:28 pm

Cody

"I'm Cody." We walked across the street, and it started to get dark.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:33 pm

Neal

"So why are you running away from home?" I ask while taking a drag off my cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:37 pm

Cody

"I hate my parents. They're always yelling at me to stay focused and some other stuff. My sisters are annoying, too," I say, and smile as we arrive at our little cottage in Sicily. I open the door, and let Neal in. I shut and locked it, and lit a few candles. It smelled of cinnamon and firewood, and it was very cozy.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:42 pm

Neal

"Nice place," I say and smile, I sit on the couch and look at some pictures above a fireplace.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:49 pm

Cody

"Thanks," I say, and gently move him out of the way. I lit the fireplace, and took off my sweater, leaving me in a black, long-sleeved, tight shirt. I took off my shoes, and set them neatly by the door. "We're in Riposto, so I don't know if you're staying here or catching a ride back," I say. I was pretty sure he lived in Nicolosi, too.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:53 pm

Neal

"Um yeah, I'm getting a ride back." I lie but make sure it looks like I'm not lying. I'm actually homeless at the moment since my father kicked me out last night, and I have nothing to my name.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:55 pm

Cody

I look at a clock, and shake my head. "You can wear my dad's pajamas. There's no way you're leaving at nine in the afternoon." I sat down next to him on the couch, and turned on the giant flatscreen TV. I started to watch the boxing match as I drank a Sprite.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:58 pm

Neal

I take out my phone, and look at all the missed phone calls from my father. I listen to the messages he left, he clearly was drunk when he left them. He thinks that I'm worthless for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:00 am

Cody

I do a spit take as I realize these were filled with beer. My dad had a party over here, and they switched out all of the drinks. I set it down, and rubbed my head. I looked at Neal, and smiled seductively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 8 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next