Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:39 am

Lane

I unhook her bra and press her gently to the ground which is covered in clean hay. I kiss her all over.

Xavier

"I promise that I won't hurt you, Ally." I say softly.

Andrea

I cry myself to sleep in his arms, my baby bump had gotten pretty big, and I had gotten a ultrasound, it was going to be a little girl.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:44 am

Aaron

Ma opens the door, and burst out into tears as she sees all the blood. "Neal!" she screamed. I just continued to rock her as I sang, and I stared blankly ahead.

Ally

"That's my problem, I can't trust people that easily unless they prove to me that I can. Even then I still freak on them sometimes. Just ask Jeremy, Colten, or Devon. They've all attempted to kiss me," I say.

Scarlett

I blushed brightly, and covered my bare chest. "Uh, I-I don't believe in sex before marriage," I say, and look him in the eyes with a "scared little girl" expression.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:48 am

Neal

I run upstairs, and see the blood on the floor then Aaron rocking Andrea. I calm down Cody, and Andrea wakes up from all the racket.

Xavier

"Okay, well I'll just earn your trust." I say and smile a little.

Lane

I kiss her forehead and gently put her gently in her dress.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:53 am

Aaron

I hug Andrea close to me, and break down crying. Ma walks away as she cries.

Scarlett

I hugged him, and layed down on the soft hay. I smiled, and I was pleasantly warm next to Lane. I shut my eyes, and started to fall asleep.

Ally

I stood up. "Y-you would actually spend that much time with me?" I hesitantly put my hand on his cheek, and a tear rolled down my cheek as I did.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:57 am

Andrea

Dad cleans up the blood then hands me a fresh pair of clothes, "it'll be okay, Andrea and Aaron." Dad says to us both softly, he walks out and I get up from Aaron's lap. I put on the clothes after wiping off the blood from my legs. The baby bump is still very much visible and will be for a while but it's soft.

Lane

I smile and fall asleep next to her with an arm wrapped around her.

Xavier

"Of course, I like you a lot." I say and gently wipe away her tears.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:03 am

Aaron

Even tough Andrea wasn't in my arms anymore, I continued to rock bath and forth.

Ally

"You don't even know me that well," I say, and stand closer to him. I slowly put my other hand on his cheek, but don't make eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:12 am

Andrea

I look at Aaron, "it'll be okay, maybe we'll have another baby, Aaron." I say softly and sniffle a little, I kiss him on the forehead. I walk out of the room, sit on the living room couch and look at ma as she cries.

Xavier

"That doesn't mean I can't like you." I say
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:16 am

Ally

"I-I guess so," I say, and brush my lips against his. "I guess it's time to get over my fears. They're holding me back." I kissed him on the lips. The kiss was soft, smooth, and filled with passion.

Cody

I stopped crying, and looked at the old tattoo me and Nathan got after we had Scarlett. It was Promise written on our pinky finger on our left hand. I knew he still had his. I ran my thumb over it, and sighed.

[Here's the tattoo! I thought the idea was romantic!]

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 CodyNathanTat_zpsb3ba2d05
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:22 am

Nathan

I look at the tattoo Cody and I had gotten when Scarlett was born, I smile a little and continue to look at it. I love Cody but I know I could never get her back..

Xavier

I kiss her back on the lips gently and gently wrap my arms around her waist.

{It is romantic!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:25 am

Cody

I got up, went upstairs, and threw on a teal sweater, white skinny jeans, and my black boots. I drove to Nathan's house, and knocked on the door. I had finally gotten my cast off, and I was going to break the news about my cancer.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:31 am

Nathan

I answer the door and let Cody in, my face is slightly tear stained. "Yes?" I ask and close the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:33 am

Cody

I looked him up and down. "Have you been crying?" I asked, and looked at his tear-stained face.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:34 am

Nathan

"Yes." I admit and more tears well up in my eyes but I quickly wipe them away as they leak out of my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:37 am

Cody

I gave him a hug, "What's wrong, Nathan?" I asked, and let go after a few seconds. I sat him down next to me on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:39 am

Nathan

"I can't say." I say, I can tell her but she would just get upset or it would ruin her marriage with Neal.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:42 am

Cody

I looked at the tattoo, and sighed. "Nathan, I have terminal cancer. The nurses said I have one more year until I'm gone."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:45 am

Nathan

I look at her, shocked and upset. "I love you, Cody." I say and look her in the eyes. I wish I could've spent all of these years with her...
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:49 am

Cody

I looked at him, at a loss for words. "Wh-what?" I say, trying to comprehend what he just say. I could have sworn whenever I got together with Neal he claimed to have hated me, and then went off with Annie and had two kids! I will never understand this guy.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:58 am

Nathan

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that." I say, I'm so stupid, confusing and I don't even understand myself! Annie left me today, she has been cheating on me for three years now, and she even took our newborn daughter too.

Andrea

I sit at dads piano, and start to play as I sing Warwick Avenue by Duffy. Some tears go down my cheeks as I sing, Aaron and I are deciding on names for the little girl I miscarried, so as I sing I think of some names.

{Here's Nathan and Neal! Also this is how Andrea sings! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScSHEnFNRck}
Nathan
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 241787073714918590_0EIJBdVg_b
Neal
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 172051648235745546_lTFSmKJZ_b
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:49 am

Cody

"No, it's fine," I say, and pull out a wrapped picture frame. I let it on his lap. "I dug around in some old boxes, and found those pictures we took whenever I was pregnant. I thought you'd might want one."

[Here's Cody and the picture of her and Nathan! (More or less. Embarassed ) ]

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 CCOODDYY_zpsfdc3dc18

Picture

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Wrynhyj_zps71881c9f
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:35 pm

Nathan

I smile and gently open the frame, I look at the picture and more tears slip my eyes, I set it on the coffee table. Annie and I's pictures are all gone off of the coffee table, "Annie left me this morning, she took Isabella with her." I tell Cody.

{Aw, the picture is so sweet! And Cody is very pretty!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:12 pm

Cody

"Then Annie's stupid. You're a freaking awesome guy, and you deserve a girl who loves you with all her heart," I say, and smile.

Ally

I pulled away from the kiss after thirty minutes. We were just standing there, kissing, for the entire time. I wrapped my arms around his waist, and hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:33 pm

Nathan

I hug Cody tightly but gently, "thank you, Cody." I say and kiss her on the forehead in a friendly manner.

Andrea

I finish singing the song, and start to sing Scarlet by Brooke Fraser.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:25 pm

Cody

I hug him back, and rest my head on his shoulder. "You're welcome, Nate," I say, and feel a tear roll down my cheek.

Dae

I peeked my head into Marshall's room, and smiled at him. "Hey." I walked in, and sat on his bed. "I have something to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:27 pm

Nathan

I continue to hug her, not wanting to let go. I love you so much, Cody, if I could only go back in time and make things right.

Marshall

"What is it?" I ask while looking through my Gothic magazine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next