Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:05 am

Dillion

The doctor walks away, and I look down the hallway as they wheel Ma's covered-up dead body to the morgue. I held Xaden's hand tightly, and shook as I tried to hold in the tears. Scarlett was basically screaming as she cried and held onto Lane, and Dae was sitting on the floor, her knees to her chest, bawling her eyes out. Aaron had left in tears, and Alice was banging her head onto the wall, mumbling in German.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:11 am

Nathan

I had gotten the news from Neal, he texted me. I sit on my couch while I cry, and hoping this isn't real.

{I have a idea! Instead of doing the three year time skip, how about we skip ten years, and all the kids have their own kids and everyone is married and all of that fun stuff. What do you think?}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:18 am

Dae

No, Ma isn't dead! This is just a dream, right?! I looked at the wall ahead of me. My cheeks were already covered in tears, and my jeans had tear drops on them.

[I kinda want to have like the epic meet between Ally and Xavier. So, maybe five years? They can still all have kids, and they'll all be in their twenties, considering Aaron and Andrea are the youngest at fifteen. How about that? District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 744714710 ]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:22 am

Neal

"I-I'll plan the funeral." I say quietly, I get up and walk out of the hospital. My mother, and Cody's mother do their best to comfort the kids, despite being sad themselves.

{We can do that! Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:28 am

Scarlett

I hug my grandma from Ma's side, and I cry into her shoulder. She gently strokes my hair, and I shake as I cry.

[Okay, here are Aaron, Scarlett, Alice, Dae, Dillion, and Ally after the five year time skip!!]

Aaron

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 AARON3years_zpsd255c139

Alice

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Alice3YEARS_zps02ded9f3

Ally

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 ALLY3years_zpsaf170ace

Dae

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 DAE3years_zps04c25eef

Dillion

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 DILLION3years_zpsed1d9b78

Scarlett

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 SCARLETT3years_zpsb2474b8b
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:37 am

Neal

My mother comforts Andrea, and Xaden. "It'll be alright, sweethearts." My mother says to them softly.

{Here's Xaden, Xavier and Andrea after the time skip!}
Andrea
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 59461657549712917_yVupCV4a_b
Xaden
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 211458144975780351_jhMl215j_b
Xavier
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 211458144975760448_BtUAwGXb_b
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:47 am

************************************************************************************************************************************

Ally

It's been five years since Rachel died. I lost my accent, and now I adapted a New York accent. I peeked out the curtain of the door, waiting for the new photographer to come. I heard he was really cute. I shrugged, and changed into the new set of undergarments. I started to pose infront of the camera. I was the tallest model ever at six feet and an inch, and I had the best smile ever. I giggled, and the photographer took the picture.

Dillion

I spun around with Alex, my son. I was glad he turned out to look more like me than Nathan, but he still had his nose. I giggled, and walked back over to Xaden. We lived on a beachside home, and I loved the salty air here. Alex ran up to Xaden, and started to talk non-stop.

Dae

I sat on the couch with my feet propped up on the coffee table and Hailey on my lap, fast asleep. She was mine and Marshall's daughter. She looked exactly like him. I smiled, and watched as she sucked on her thumb as she slept. I turned the volume on the TV, and continued to watch TV.

Alice

I sighed in frustration. Boyfriend number thirty-six broke up with me. I was starting to get hopeless at this love thing. Oh well. Who needs men, right? Atleast I have my friends!

Scarlett

I smiled, and soaked in the Alabama sun. Maddison was running around the pasture, stopping to pick a flower or two. I rubbed my growing stomach. I was pregnant with mine and Lane's second child. It was going to be a boy, and everyone was estatic. I rested my head on the bail of hale, and sipped my lemonade.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:59 am

Xavier

I walk into the Modeling Agency building with my camera strapped on my shoulder and my car keys in my other hand. I had decided on moving to New York for a short length of time, and I also needed to be here for photography. I take the position of the guy that was taking pictures, I look at the model for a second, jeez, she sure does look familiar. Ah, it's just me, models start to look alike after a while. I start taking pictures of her after telling her to do some poses.

Xaden

I smile at Alex, I listen to him talk. I love raising Alex with Dillion, he is something and he seems to be picking up some of our behaviors too. I thank God he isn't like Nathan. I smile at Dillion and kiss her on the cheek then go back to listening to Alex.

Marshall

I smile at Hailey, I love her to death, and I love Dae more then anything else. I recently picked up a new job as a News paper writer, I went to college and got a masters in writing. I have made a couple of books, published them too and they were pretty good. I go back to typing on my laptop, I'm making the next issue of the news paper.

Lane

I smile at Scarlett, we have our own farm house and my brothers are all married with their own children. I can't wait to have a boy in Scarlett's and I's family, finally someone to help out on the farm, well when the boy gets older. For now my brothers and I help either other out.

Andrea

Aaron and I had broken up, he wanted to have kids and I on the other hand couldn't handle being pregnant because I was too scared. It basically ended our relationship after a while since I wouldn't have sex either. Over the years I've become a very bitter and I hate life. I'm a prostitute now too, I make good money and have a little fun on the side too. I walk around the streets of the District, I'm the only kid that moved here in the whole family.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:09 am

Ally

I look at the guy as they touch up my makeup, and I couldn't help but feel like I've seen him somewhere. My eyes widened whenever I realized who it was, then I smiled a little. I let them mess up my hair, and I change into some neon colored undergarments. I open up a bag of spray paint, and start to paint on the backdrop.

Dillion

I picked up Alex from behind and spin around as he squeals with laughter. I giggle, and start to tickle him. I kissed his cheek, and set him down. He runs to his toys, and I smile as I go to the kitchen to make dinner.

Dae

I picked up Hailey, and layed her down on her bed. I covered her up, and left out of the room. I smiled, and put my head on Marshall's shoulder. "How's the writing coming along?" I asked.

Scarlett

I stood up, and Maddison ran over to me just as the baby started to kick. I bent over, lifted my shirt to where my bump was exposed, and she put her little hands on my stomach. I snapped my fingers, and motioned for Lane to take a picture.

[Here's the picture!]

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 SCARLETTpregnancyPICTURE_zpsb250874d
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:16 am

Xavier

Is that Ally? I smile and start taking pictures of her, it takes me a moment to confirm it but I know it's her. I continue to take pictures of her.

Xaden

I sit on the beach, and watch the waves. I go back to the house, put on my swim trunks, grab my surf board and run to the beach. I get into the water and paddle out.

Marshall

"Good, it does get a little boring after a while if you don't have anything to write about." I say and laugh a little, I continue to type.

Lane

I grab the camera and take a picture of them, it comes out and it turned out perfect. I smile, walk over to them and show it to Scarlett.

Andrea

I spot a truck driver and walk over, I show a little leg and flirt some. He picks up quickly and we get right down to business.

{Aw, it's so cute!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:29 am

Ally

I smile at the little picture I did of a rainbow-colored flower, and I posed with one of the spray cans. I still got it. I put a large black bow in my hair, and stuck my tongue out.

Dillion

I watch him from the balcony, and smile.

Dae

I messed with his hair, "Oh, you're books always come out wonderful and you're newspaper reports! Don't fuss about having nothing to write about."

Scarlett

I smiled, "Beautiful." I kissed his head, and Hailey skipped off to the house. I pulled down my shirt, and jumped whenever one of the buttons shot off. I laughed, "Man, I'm getting big!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:36 am

Xavier

I smile and take the picture of her, I take a break and another guy takes pictures of her as I watch.

Xaden

I catch a wave, and start to ride it perfectly.

Marshall

"I guess so." I say and laugh a little, I finish up the first paragraph of the report.

Lane

I laugh, "here, keep your shirt open." I say and unbutton three buttons on the bottom so they don't pop off, I smile and kiss her on the stomach.

Andrea

After we're done, he pays me and we get dressed. Just as I walk out from the alleyway, a cop pulls up, and arrests me for prostitution. We get to the police station, and I dial Aaron's number, he is the only person close enough to bail me out. I wait for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:43 am

Ally

I take a break, and walk over to Xavier. "Hi, you must be the new photographer. I'm Ally. You might know me as the tallest model ever." I winked, and extended my hand to him.

Dillion

I cheer him on, and laugh. I wish I could go out there, but my foot was actually broken.

Dae

I kissed his cheek, and started to make dinner. Hailey walked out of her room sleepily, and walked over to Marshall. "Dadda, I can't sleep," she says in her adorable little voice.

Scarlett

I smiled. "I bet everyone can't wait to start training the little guy," I say, and put my hand on the side of my stomach. "I was thinking about names, and Bentley and Cody popped into my mind," I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:49 am

Xavier

"Nice to meet you, Ally, I'm Xavier." I say and shake her hand, I smile at her with my stunning smile.

Xaden

I laugh, and fall off. I come up, and grab my board, I swim out again.

Marshall

I close my laptop, and set Hailey on my lap, "want me to read you a story?" I ask her and smile.

Lane

"I like the name Bentley." I say and smile, I listen to her stomach.

Andrea

"F*cking Aaron, you never answer your phone!" I say and slam the phone back down, I get thrown into jail, and I have to stay for two years. I'm sure the whole family will know about this soon.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:58 am

Ally

"Oh come on, you're telling me you don't recognize me?" I say, and chuckle.

Dillion

I set the clams onto the table. "Xaden! Dinner time!" I yelled, and set out two plates.

Dae

Hailey nodded her head, and rubbed her eye.

Scarlett

"Okay," I say, and mess with his hair.

Aaron

I pay for Andrea's bail, and sigh. I watch her come out in the orange jumpsuit, and I looked her up and down. "C'mon. Let's get you home," I say, and sit in my car as I wait for her to get her stuff back.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:03 am

Xavier

"How could I not recognize such a beautiful woman." I say softly and kiss her on the cheek.

Xaden

I get out of the ocean, dry off and I sit in at the table after getting dressed.

Marshall

I pick her up, take her to her room and lay her down. I cover her up, and start to read a book to her.

Lane

I finish listening and my brothers come over, we go work on the farm more.

Andrea

I get my things, and change into my clothes which is a jean mini skirt (if I bent over you could see my a$$), a black tank top and high heels. I get into his car, and put on my seat belt. I look at the out the window as he drives, I don't want to make eye contact with him.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:08 am

Ally

"Well, I have changed quite a bit," I say, and laugh.

Scarlett

I started to walk back, but I slid on the dry grass and landed on my back. I layed on the ground, and felt all around my stomach, the pain finally hitting me.

Dae

Hailey soons falls asleep after the third book, and I re-heat Marshall's dinner.

Aaron

"Andrea, why are you prostituting? You can go to college and become a scientist or a doctor or an artist, but you chose this? Why?" I asked, and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:13 am

Xavier

I laugh a little and go take pictures of some other models.

Lane

I see Scarlett, and run over, I help her up. "Are you alright?"

Marshall

I walk out of Hailey's room, and sit at the table. I start to eat my dinner.

Andrea

"Cause I was alone, had no one to take care of me, no money, no friends and none of our family wanted to deal with me, this looked easy enough and paid good." I tell him and continue to look out the window. "Besides, no guy loves me, so what's the point in trying? at least with this I get some type of love."
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:29 am

Scarlett

"I'm fine and so is the baby. I just need to be careful!" I say, and kiss his forehead. I walk back inside, and make myself a salad.

Aaron

"I still love you, Andrea. Why else would I bail you out of jail?" I stopped at a red light, and took her hand in mine.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:39 pm

Lane

I go back to work with my brothers, and we talk as we work.

Andrea

"No you don't, you kicked me out of your house when we were fighting and said that you didn't love me." I say and move my hand from his, I unbuckle my seat belt and get out of the car, I slam the door and walk onto the side walk.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:44 pm

Aaron

"I was stupid," I whispered, and got out of the car. I spun her around, and kissed her on the lips like the first time we did. I hugged her tightly. "I was mad, Andrea. I had lost my job. I didn't mean that, and I instantly regretted what I said after you left. I do love you."

Scarlett

I sat on the floor, crying my eyes put from the pain. My water had broken, and the contractions were kicking in. "Lane!" I yelled.

Ally

I walked over to Xavier as he was putting away his camera. "So, what have you been doing all these years?"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:51 pm

Andrea

Tears well up in my eyes as I look at him, and I hug him back. I feel safe for the first time in a very long time.

Lane

I stop working, and run inside to see Scarlett on the floor. I pick her up, go outside, and put her in my truck. I get in and drive us to the hospital.

Xavier

"I traveled a bit, had a girlfriend but she broke up with me, went to college, moved here and lived life." I say and laugh a little, "what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:01 pm

Ally

"I became a model, got my associates degree, went to modeling school so I could get more experienced, and I'm just enjoying New York," I say, and laugh. I put on my short, pink robe with angel wings on the back, and smile at Xavier.

Aaron

I looked into her eyes, and kissed her on the lips.

Scarlett

I was put into a room, and I squeezed Lane's hand as the doctor told me to push. I screamed, and gripped onto both Lane and the nurse's hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:08 pm

Xavier

"Do you want to go out tonight, dinner or a movie?" I ask her and smile.

Andrea

I kiss him back gently on the lips. Do I still know how to love? I've been a walking skeleton for five years now, selling myself to men and shutting myself off from the world. I saw this when I was alone, took it as a part of me and figured this is as close as I would get to love. I've forgotten how to actually love.

Lane

I let her squeeze my hand, "you're doing good, Scarlett." I say and wipe the sweat away from her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:14 pm

Ally

"Sure!" I got out a pen, and wrote down my phone number and address on his hand. I kissed him on the cheek, and walked to the changing room.

Aaron

I sat her back in my car, and drove to my house. I picked her up, and walked inside. I sat her down on the couch, and made a quick dinner. I smiled at her. "Are you hungry?"

Scarlett

"Shut up!" I yelled, and pushed again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next