Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:51 pm

Aaron

I start to cry, and let Adrian hold onto my finger.

Alice

I sat on Edgar's lap, and I held the spoon to his lips. "Open up," I say seductively.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:56 pm

Andrea

I smile at Aaron and Adrian, I go back to watching TV.

Edgar

I smile and open up my mouth, I let her feed me some ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:02 pm

Alice

I put some ice cream in his mouth, and start to French kiss him. I pulled away and smiled. I set the bowl down, and put both of my hands on his cheeks. I start to French kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:07 pm

Edgar

I put my hands on her thighs and French kiss her back.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:10 pm

Alice

I gently took off his shirt, and put my hands on his abs. I smiled, and started to kiss him on the neck.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:13 pm

Edgar

I press her gently on the couch and gently take off her shirt. I kiss her from her hip, to the middle of her chest and all the way up to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:18 pm

Alice

I take off his pants, and unbutton my shorts. I smiled, and put my hands on his hips.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:20 pm

Edgar

I kiss her on the neck and gently take off her pants.

{Time Skip!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:25 pm

Alice

I gently stroked his hair as he slept. I kissed his head, and put on my clothes. I put a blanket over him, and started to cook some dinner.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:30 pm

Edgar

I wake up, and put on my clothes when my mother, Daniella, comes in, she's been dating this guy named Nathan, I personally hated him just because he seemed wrong in a way. "Edgar, where the hell is Melissa?" She asks and looks at me, she is drunk, clearly been selling herself to guys (probably for a ride home), and she smells strongly of cigarettes. "S-She's dead." I answer nervously, and I see the rage flare up in her eyes, "how the f*ck did she die?!" She asks in a yell, "s-she got killed by someone." I tell her and she slaps me so hard that I actually stumble, "you were suppose to be watching her, Edgar, see you failed her again!" She yells and storms to her room.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:32 pm

Alice

"Who was that?" I asked, and set the spaghetti on the table.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:35 pm

Edgar

"My mother," I say and sigh a little. "This is the first time she's been home in a week, she's been busy with this guy named Nathan."
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:38 pm

Alice

"Oh, Daniella's your mother. She's dating my father," I say, and set the table.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:44 pm

Edgar

Daniella comes down the stairs and tosses a suitcase at me, "get your a$$ out of the house, I don't wanna see you." She says and walks outside for a cigarette, I set the suitcase on the ground and lock the front door, "bye, Daniella!" I say and she pounds on the door, "let me in, Edgar!" She yells, "nope!" I say and draw the shades then go eat dinner with Alice.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:46 pm

Alice

I giggled, and started to eat. "She is obviously drunk out of her mind," I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:49 pm

Edgar

"Yeah, she'll be back to normal soon enough." I say and eat my food, and finally Daniella stops banging on the door. "If she was smart she would use her house key." I say and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:53 pm

Alice

I laughed, and finished my plate. I washed it, and kissed Edgar on the cheek. "I'm going to bed." I went upstairs, and changed into one of his shirts. I neatly folded my shorts and shirt, and crawled into the bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:56 pm

Edgar

I wash my plate, and lay on the couch as I watch TV, and I fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:00 pm

Alice

I wake up in the morning, and cover up Edgar with a blanket. I start to cook breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:06 pm

Edgar

I wake up, and Daniella comes in, she goes to her room and changes in there. I rub my eyes, and hear Daniella crying in her room. I get up and walk in, "what's the matter?" I ask her, "N-Nathan broke up with me." She says as she cries, I roll my eyes and go make coffee.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:08 pm

Alice

"Good morning, hunny," I say, and give him a quick kiss on the lips. I finish making breakfast, and set it on the table.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:14 pm

Edgar

I smile and we start to eat breakfast.

Neal

I've been dating this woman named Donna, and right now we're out for breakfast at Mountain View Diner. I call all the kids to ask them if they will come over later to meet Donna.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:23 pm

Alice

I said yes to Neal, and continued to eat.

Sam

I walked up to Neal, and smiled. "Hello. My name is Samantha, but you may call me Sam. I'm Cody's sister, and I'm also a medium. I can speak to the deceased." I put my card infront of him, and smiled my perfect smile. I had wavy black hair with just enough volume in it, brilliant golden eyes, clear skin, and I had gorgeous curves. Right now, I was wearing a pair of white shorts, a teal and hot pink blouse, and chunky black heels. I was also very tall, just like Cody. I was the fourth quadruplet, and also one of the prettiest. "You can call me anytime," I say, and walk off.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:31 pm

Neal

I put her card in my wallet, and Donna and I go back home. We have coffee with our cigarettes as we sit on the front porch, waiting for all the kids to come.

{Here's Donna!}
District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 211458144975720965_u1MXy62v_b1_zps79b18750
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:46 pm

Alice

Edgar and I are the last ones to get there, and I squeal as I see Scarlet and Lane's newest baby. I hug Neal, "Hi, Daddy!" I gave Donna a hug, and heard Scarlett scoff. I shot her a look, and she stuck her tongue put at me. I rolled my eyes, and went back to Edgar. I rubbed my head, and smiled at Edgar. I had woken up in the middle of the night, and I took a pregnancy test. I wonder if he'd want a boy or a girl?

Sam

I smiled, and left my client with them in tears of happiness. I got in my car, and started to drive home. "Too bad Neal's dating someone. He's cute." I shrugged, and drove past Neal's new house. It was even more extravagant than the last one. I gasped as the truck hit my car, making mine start to flip. I shielded my head as another car collided with mine, and I finally hit a telephone pole, which made me stop moving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next