Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:13 pm

Neal

I nod my head, and leave to Nathan's house. I get there, and he answers, "can we just talk this over like adults?" I ask, he nods his head and lets me inside. We start to talk about what happened.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:16 pm

Dillion

I drive home, and storm up to my room. I started to cut myself as I cried, and contemplated wether or not I should get an abortion.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:19 pm

Xaden

I walk into Dillion's room to her cutting herself, I sit next to her, and gently take the blade from her. "What's the matter, Dillion?" I ask softly and look her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:21 pm

Dillion

I hugged him tightly. "I cheated, Xaden. I was drunk, and Nathan got me pregnant. I'm sorry, I hate myself so much, and I don't mind if you do, too. I would understand," I say, and cry into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:24 pm

Xaden

I hug her gently, "we all make mistakes, Dillion, and I forgive you." I say and kiss her on the forehead, "I'll help you with the baby and I'll always be here for you both, I promise." I say and wipe away her tears.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:28 pm

Dillion

"E-even though it's not yours?" I asked, and looked into his eyes as the tears continued to roll down my cheeks. I knew he hated it whenever I cried, but I couldn't help myself.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:35 pm

Xaden

I nod my head, "even though it's not mine, I'll be here." I say and gently put my hand on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:37 pm

Dillion

I smiled, and put my hand on top of his. "I-I love you, Xaden. As a brother, and a boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:39 pm

Xaden

"I love you, too, Dillion." I say and smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:43 pm

Dillion

I wiped my eyes, and sniffled. "I-I hope I didn't upset Ma and Dad."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:44 pm

Xaden

"That really doesn't matter right now." I say and set her on my lap, I smile and kiss her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:57 pm

Dillion

"I-I guess so," I say, and rest my head on his chest. I sniffle, and slowly shut my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:03 am

Xaden

I hum her to sleep and lay down with her in my arms.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:08 am

Ally

I sighed as I sat in my flight ward, waiting until the delay time was over. I was moving to New York. I had nothing left here. Rachel died of brain cancer, and I didn't want to live with the guilt that I didn't know in time. I messed with my brown hair, and played on my phone.

Dillion

I fall asleep in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:14 am

Xavier

I run up to Ally, "why are you leaving?" I ask and look at her, she didn't tell me why she was leaving or even that she is leaving.

Andrea

I slip gently out of Aaron's arms, making sure not to wake him up. I go to my room, and sit on my bed. I stare at the crib that we brought for the baby, I heard it was hard to deal with a miscarriage but I didn't think it would be this hard. I badly want a baby but I'm scared now to get pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:19 am

Ally

I wiped my eyes. "Rachel's dead. I didn't find out about the brain cancer in time, and she died while she was sleeping. You have no idea what it feels like to come into your daughter's room, and see her completely still inside of her crib." I stood up as the plane arrived, and picked up my carry-on. I kissed his forehead, "Good-bye, Xavier. Thank you for helping me get over my fears. Maybe we'll cross paths another day." I was the last to board the plane, and they shut the door.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:27 am

Xavier

I sit on a chair, and start to cry. "B-But, I love her, how can she leave me?" I ask myself as I cry. I watch the plane take off, and go I drive to the hospital as I cry.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:30 am

Ally

I looked out the window, and fell asleep. I dreampt about me and Xavier, and a tear rolled down my cheek.

[Hey, do you wanna do a three-year time skip? Like, Ally and Xavier meet again in New York, Dillion and Xaden are raising the kid, etc.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:33 am

Xavier

I get to the hospital, and go to ma's room. I tell her what happened as I cry. Dad just looks at me once then goes back to watching TV, he's not good with things like this.

{Sure! We can do that!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:39 am

Cody

I pull Xavier onto my bed, and hug him. "Sweetheart, it's okay. If it is true love, you'll find eachother. I promise. She's just depressed right now. Remember how hurt I was whenever Annabelle died? I spent about a month with my cousins in Sweden." I kissed his head.

Ally

The plane lands, and I get a job as a model for Victoria's secret. I buy a penthouse, and start to decorate it.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:44 am

Xavier

I nod my head, "I remember." I say and sniffle, I lay my head on her lap as I try to hold back more tears.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:47 am

Cody

I started to gasp for air, and I held Neal's hand tightly. I looked at him with fearful eyes, and the doctors rushed in. They took Xavier off of me, and they quickly wheeled me into a room before they knocked me out with drugs, and started to preform dozens of tests.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:51 am

Neal

All of the kids and I wait out in the waiting room, even my parents are here.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:55 am

Cody

The doctor walks out, and scans the entire waiting room that's just basically mine and Neal's main family. He takes a deep breath. "I regret to inform you that Mrs. Young is dead. She died ten minutes ago due to lung and heart failure. I am terribly sorry for your loss."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:59 am

Neal

I start to cry, and I don't know what to do right now. Xavier just continues to cry, Xaden sits on a chair as his eyes water and poor Andrea just stands still as her lip curls as she tries to fight back tears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next