Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:28 pm

Ally

I smiled at the food, and started to eat. I looked at Xavier, "You're a very good cook. Were you born in Italy or something?" I joke and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:32 pm

Xavier

"Actually, I was born in Italy and grandmother taught me how to cook Italian dinners and how to garden." I say with a beautiful laid back smile. I start to eat my food.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:33 pm

Ally

"That is awesome that a guy can garden and cook awesome food," I say and wink at him. I finish my plate, and wipe my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:36 pm

Xavier

I finish eating and I wash our plates, I finish washing our plates and sit back down at the table. "Maybe I could take you to Italy, you would love it." I tell her and smile.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:38 pm

Ally

I frowned, and shook my head, "My life is here. And besides, no one else if fit to run the agency." I Put my hand on his, "Thank you for the offer, though."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:40 pm

Xavier

"I meant for like a Vacation or something, but I understand, I had to move here for Photography work and I'm going back home in a few weeks." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:43 pm

Ally

"You could live here, you know," I say. "You won't have to travel back and forth." I wished I could just tell him about Rachel, but I don't even know who the father is, considering I was r@ped and got pregnant at fifteen.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:46 pm

Xavier

"I have three children back home, I just can't leave them and even if I did move them here, they have moved enough and deserve a stable home and know where their home is, not constantly traveling." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:48 pm

Ally

"I understand how it feels," I say and stand up. "Thank you for the meal. I have to get back before my dog chews up the sofa," I say and kiss him on the cheek. I walked out of the door, and went back home. I changed into my silk pajamas, and went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:49 pm

Xavier

I get up, set the alarm and change into my Pj's, I lay down and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:53 pm

Ally

I woke up, and brushed my teeth. I put on a black, knit sweater, a pair of pastel orange jeans, and a pair of black, knee-high boots that had two buckles on them. I did my makeup, my hair, and made my coffee. I fed my dog, and went to the agency. I sighed, and set everything up long before anyone would start to arrive. I went to my office, and started to do my paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:57 pm

Xavier

I get up, take a shower and put on jeans with a belt, boots and a deep red t-shirt. I have something quick to eat and leave, I get to the modeling building and start setting up my camera.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:00 pm

Ally

I open up the dozens of photos I had of me and Rachel, and tears eacape my eyes as I look at them. I wiped away the tears, shut the photos, and went to my other desk. I started to edit photos, and people gave me their condolences. Everyone knew I would get emotional today. I drank my coffee, and the photographers started to take pictures of the models.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:03 pm

Xavier

I start taking pictures of a model that looks exactly like Andrea, tears run down my cheek but I continue to take pictures of her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:07 pm

Ally

I stood up, and fixed a model's hair so she would stop complaining. I took off the hat that Xavier's model, Abigale, was wearing, and a tear splashed onto the floor. I put it on a hook, and Jasper walked over to Xavier. "It's a terrible day for Ms. Abby. Her deceased daughter, Rachel, turned five today. She died of cancer a year ago," he says to him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:10 pm

Xavier

"I understand how she feels, and I give her my deepest condolences." I say and my voice is a little wobbly, I continue to take pictures of the model as more tears go down my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:14 pm

Abby

I sighed, and accepted to participate in the fashion show. I looked at Jasper, "Jasper! You're in charge!" I gathered my things, and looked at xavier, "You're actually supposed to have the day off. Do you want to watch the fashion show? It's for Victoria's Secret."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:17 pm

Xavier

"Sure, I will watch." I muster up a smile and start to put my camera away, "I understand how you feel, I lost my wife a few weeks ago, she killed herself." I finish putting my camera away and look at Ally, still some tears linger around in my eyes threatening to make me cry.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:24 pm

Ally

I hung my head, and we walked out the door. I drove us to the place where the show was to be held, and I paid for his ticket, front row. I gave it to him, and went backstage. I put on the stuff they told me to, including the 'wings'.

[I'm going to be having a picture montage of all the costumes they put Ally in. Hope you don't mind! Here's the first one.]

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Outfit1AllyVSshow_zpsc17bd3dc

Last edited by Bbrocker111 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:27 pm

Xavier

I take my seat and start to watch the models go down the run way.

{I don't mind!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:29 pm

Ally

I walk out with a huge smile on my face, and the crowd cheers loudly. I stopped at the end, turned a little, and gave a huge smile. I walked away, and the next model came down.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:31 pm

Xavier

I smile when I see Ally and watch all the other models come down after her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:33 pm

Ally

I get dressed in my next outfit, and they re-do my makeup. I take a deep breath, and I walk out, first.

[Next one. I have a feeling Xavier's enjoying seeing a bunch of girls in underwear. lol! ]

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Outfit2AllyVSshow_zpsc4ca7f48
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Xavier

Dear God, Ally is hot. That's all that is going through my mind when she walks down, I smile at her and continue to watch.

{ I think he is! lol! }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:39 pm

Ally

I spin around, and blow a kiss into the crowd. I winked, and walked away.

[Heheh.]

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Outfit3AllyVSshow_zps8a24cef6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next