Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:37 am

Ally

I blinked, still quite in shock. I had made sure we were protected so I could keep modeling if I had to. I scurried up, and covered myself with a blanket.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:39 am

Xavier

I get up and put on my clothes, I kiss her on the cheek and go to the kitchen. I get something to drink.
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:49 am

((You fill out the application here: http://z13.invisionfree.com/District/index.php?showtopic=4
and post it as a new topic here: http://z13.invisionfree.com/District/index.php?showforum=11

Hope that helps Smile ))
Back to top Go down
https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:53 am

Ally

I put on my clothes, and rub the hickey on my neck. I sat down on the couch, and stared up at the ceiling.

[Okay, and then you'll move it to the Accepted spot thing? And how do I fill out that code thingy? Lol, a lot of questions for poor Drama.]
Back to top Go down
xodramaprincess
Admin
Admin
xodramaprincess

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:59 am

((lol yup. and you just fill out the sections with information about your character Smile for an example you can check any in the accepted section Smile and then for the last two sections you just put what you go by in the sims community (for you it would be Bbrocker111) and where you can be contacted (You can put something like PM here, email, PM on Impulse, etc.) ))
Back to top Go down
https://impulse-sims3-forum.canadian-forum.com
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:08 am

[Ohh, okay. I gets it! Laughing District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 435126295 ]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:18 am

Xavier

I look at Ally, "are you alright?" I take a sip of my water and sit next to her.

{I made Joseph! He's cute as a freakin button!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:20 am

Ally

"In shock, I guess," I say and smile like an idiot.

[SHOW ME THE JOSEPH. Wow, creeper moment.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:28 am

Xavier

I laugh a little and kiss her on the cheek.

{I will in a minute if I can remember my password, I have it set up so I don't have to type it in but to download the picture you need to have the password to the account, figures something like this would happen to me, lol.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:30 am

Ally

I layed my head on his lap, and watched TV.

[LOL. Here's Cody. I like her new look. Laughing ]

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Screenshot-9_zpsc9d5c5c8
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:38 am

Xavier

I watch TV with her.

{She's cute! I'm really hating Origin right now, it won't let me reset my password!}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:45 am

Ally

I got up, and walked out to the balcony. I watched as people were cleaning up the streets, and I dusted some of the snow off of the railing. I smiled, and my hair started to catch all of the snow flakes that were falling.

[Have you tried Photobucket? It's free and really easy. That's just my opinion. An EA's getting really irritating lately.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:47 am

Xavier

I smile and stand behind her, I watch the snow fall.

{I have Photobucket but how would I get the picture of Joseph on there? I know that is probably a stupid question, I know how to get photos onto Photobucket just not from my sims launcher.}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:56 am

Ally

I made a snow ball, and threw it at Xavier.

[Go to Documents>Electronic Arts>Sims 3>Screenshots, and find the one you took. I do it all the time! It's so much better than waiting for ever for the picture(s) to upload. Smile ]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:02 am

Xavier

I laugh a little and make a snowball and throw it at her.

{Thank you so much! Smile }
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:05 am

Ally

I giggle, and shook the snoow out of my hair. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, and smiled, "You know, you're only about four inches taller than me. I'm six feet tall."

[You're welcome! Now you won't get frustrated at EA!]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:08 am

Xavier

"Five inches." I say and kiss her gently on the lips, I pull away after a minute and smile.

{Totally, and here is Joseph!!}

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Screenshot-2_zps8f58fc41
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:11 am

Ally

"Oh, I was off by an inch!" I say and laugh.

[Hurry and get your stuff filled out so we can get these two cuties introduced! Lol.]
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:13 am

Xavier

I laugh and smile.

{I will have it up soon! Smile}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:16 am

Cody

I looked at Joseph in the living room from the bathroom, and then back at the pregnancy test. I just had to be sure. I had been extra sleeply lately, and I threw up at midnight. I shut the door, and took the test. I sat on the counter and waited for it to beep.

Dillion

I stared at my growing stomach, and poked it. It was hard. I sighed, "Xaden! I want ice cream!"
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:21 am

Joseph

I had been asleep and didn't know that Cody was taking a pregnancy test, I continue to sleep.

Xaden

I get Dillion ice cream and hand it to her.
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:24 am

Dillion

"Thank you, baby," I say and start to eat it as I watch TV. I put my feet on the coffee table, and use my stomach as a table.

Cody

My heart drops, and I throw away the test. "Don't you dare tell him, Cody," I whispered to myself. I walked out, and sat down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:34 am

Xaden

"Welcome." I say and start to watch TV.

{I'm about to explode into a million little pieces right now, I have the picture of Joseph and put it in the post for his Form but it is saying "Sorry, dynamic pages in the [IMG] tags are not allowed."}
Back to top Go down
Bbrocker111
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Bbrocker111

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:38 am

Dillion

The baby kicks, and I move the bowl off of my stomach and take the spoon out of my mouth. "Ow! Cool it with your foot, child!" I continued to eat.

Cody

I fell asleep, and it looked like Joseph was about to get up.

[*Eye twitch* Did you copy the IMG code that was in the Image Links? You just copy that and paste the code.It shouldn't be giving you problems."
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:47 am

Joseph

I wake up and start to watch, I soon go to the bathroom and spot a pregnancy test. I read it and my heat sinks.

Xaden

I laugh a little and continue to watch TV.

{I get that from the Citizen Application, correct? If so, I did get that and copy and paste it then put the image there. Which I just tried out and it is now saying something else, and I'm sorry for causing such a hassle.}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!   District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60! - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District (A M-Rated Role Play) UNLIMITED SPOTS! OPEN JOIN! **NOTICE ON PAGE 60!
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next