Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:34 pm

Rina

"Jesse lets head to the park!" I call. Jesse runs down the stairs and we leave to the park.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:35 pm

Hope

We go to the park and sit on the benches, we sit and wait for someone.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:43 pm

Rina

I jump on Jesse's back and we arrive at the park. "You got the stuff?" I ask. "Yeah." He says. He sets the bag on the ground. "Awesome!" I say and go over to the tree with the bag. We sit on the ground and smoke.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:47 pm

Hope

I see Rina and smirk, I put on my hood to my hoodie and walk over. "Why hello miss bad girl." I say and laugh a little, my friend Candace walks over to me. "Shaundi, we have to split." She tells me and points to our group, I look over to see them having trouble getting our things. "Nah, you all can leave." I say and she walks back over to them.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:22 pm

Rina

"Saw you on the news, seems to me that your a bad girl too." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:26 pm

Hope

"Doesn't matter, no guy loves me, will take care of me or anything else, Austin was the first I guy I truly ever loved." I tell her and shrug a little.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:32 pm

Rina

"Its your fault that he broke up with you." I say. "We were honest with you and you lied saying that your stupid twin brother was your stupid cousin." I say. I stand up and grab the bag. "Also its your fault that your brother has my number, now." I tell her and try to think of how I could have put that better.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:35 pm

Hope

"I lied for a reason." I tell her and cross my arms, "I don't care if Ben has your number, and I don't care about anything nor myself." I tell her and run off.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:36 pm

Rina

"Okay bye!" I say and trun back to Jesse. "I was about to strangle that girl." I tell him and sit back on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:38 pm

Hope

I get back to the hideout and go to my room here, I sit on my bed and pull out a razor blade. I start cutting my wrists.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Rina

I get home and I out the bag away. I run up the stairs until I hear my parents talking. I stop at the bed room door and listen to their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:44 pm

Hope

I finish cutting and wrap my wrists up in bandages, I lay on my bed and cry.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:47 pm

Rina

"We have to tell her she is adopted, eventaully." Ma say. I stood there shock and felt tears fill my eyes. I walked down the stairs and out the house. I had no clue where I was going but I knew I had to get away from them.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Hope

I curl up into a ball and lay on the bed, I soon fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:54 pm

Rina

I get to a store in town and go inside, to look around.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 6:56 pm

Hope

I get up and sit on my bed, I don't know what to do without Austin, I love him too much to live without him.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:00 pm

Rina

I steal some candy and put it in my pockets. I sneak out the store and run down the street. I get to the place Hope is at and I throw rocks at her window. "Flower!" I say loud enough for her to hear.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Hope

I open the window and look at Rina, "what?" I ask as I hold back tears.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:06 pm

Rina

"Can I come up?" I ask. "I want to talk to you." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:09 pm

Hope

I look back at the noose I have hanging on my bedroom ceiling, "yeah, one sec." I say and move the chair then take down the noose and hide it, I go back to the window and let her in.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Rina

"Thanks for letting me in and i'm sorry about earlier." I say. "I found out one thing about me, i'm adopted. How surprising, guess no one cared to tell me." I say and shrug.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:16 pm

Hope

"It's fine and it stinks that no one told you that." I say and sit on the edge of my bed, I see some of the rope from the noose hanging out of my drawer and I hope she doesn't notice it.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:18 pm

Rina

"Listen I hope you don't get to upset about my bro-Austin dumping you." I say. "He isn't worth it." I tell her and sit beside her.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:20 pm

Hope

I nod my head and hold back tears, "I know, I really didn't care anyways." I lie and try to smile.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:30 pm

Rina

I smile and hug her. "I'm serious, please." I say and let go from the hug. I look to see a rope and then I look back at Hope. "Please tell me that is use to sneak out or something." I say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!
Page 30 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next