Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Want the full experience of Impulse? Login or register an account with us for FREE!
Impulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fan Forum (Forum neither supported nor affiliated with EA)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:23 am

Hope

I walk inside and gasp when I see beyond enough liquor, I hate it when people drink since it wrong and it ruins your body.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:27 am

Rina

I finish singing and put the guiter back. I hope off the stage andgrab a drink. I sit with Texas and we start talking and drinking.

"Do you see Bailey?" Austin ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:29 am

Hope

I nod my head and walk over to her, "why would you want to drink, it is so bad for you!" I scold her and put my hands on my hips, I take the drink out of her hand and set it on the table.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:32 am

Rina

Austin walks over with his arms cross. I look at them both and giggle. "Hey guys." I say and laugh. Texas laughs at me. "Your funny." He says. I laugh at him. "You are too." I say. "Great your drunk." Austin says.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:33 am

Hope

I grab Rina off the couch and drag her out of the barn, "your in so much trouble." I tell her
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:36 am

Rina

"Yeah right." I say and start laughing at what I say. "We can't take her home like this, she'll get in trouble by our parents." Austin says. "I know where we can go." He tells her. He puts me in the back of the truck and gets in the truck. He drives all of us out the barn to his hideout.

Last edited by FireflyNight on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:38 am

Hope

We get to his hideout and go inside, I set Rina on the couch. I go to his kitchen and get some things I need for 'the drunk cure', I used it on my father all the time.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:42 am

Rina

I look around the room and can't stop laughing. "Hey guess what." I say to Austin. He sighs and rolls his eyes. "What?" He ask. "I'm still upset about what happen when I was fifteen." I tell him. "Upset, why?" He ask, not really caring. "Upset about giving my baby up to the orphanage." I say.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:44 am

Hope

I make the cure and hand it to Rina, "drink it all and don't spit it out or puke it up." I tell her
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:46 am

Rina

"What is that stuff?" I ask and look at the stuff. "I'm not drinking that." I say and start laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:47 am

Hope

I sit on her and open her mouth, I make her drink it and then swallow it.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:51 am

Rina

I start coughing and I lean up from the couch. I look around. "Um that stuff is...gross." I say and cough some more.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:53 am

Hope

"Yeah, I did that to my father when he came home drunk but it was so much more of a hassle." I tell her
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:56 am

Rina

"I think I puked a little in my mouth." I say and cough some more. "Why did you got to the hoedown? You know Texas and his parents throw crazy hoedowns." Austin says. I roll mye eyes and lean back on the couch. "Your not dad." I say. "Want me to get him?" He ask. "No!" I say, quickly.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:58 am

Hope

"Your lucky that you have parents that care for you and care enough to punish you when you do something like this, Bailey." I tell her and cross my arms.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:04 am

Rina

"Exactly right, you better be happy too that i'm not going to tell on you." He says. "Good for you, do you need a ribbon?" I ask, sarcastically. "Bailey just go to your room." Austin tells me. "Don't have to tell me twice." I say and get up. I go to my room here.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:06 am

Hope

I sit on the couch next to Austin, "she is very rebellious." I say and look at my growing stomach.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:10 am

Rina

"She has always been rebellious." He says. I listen quietly to them but they don't know.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:12 am

Hope

"It seems so." I say and place my hand on my stomach, I smile a little and place Austin's hand on my stomach too.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:14 am

Rina

Austin smiles when she places his hand on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:18 am

Hope

I smile more and kiss him on the cheek, I continue to look at my stomach as I smile. Someone knocks on the door and I get up, I open it to see Benny, my cousin. "Yes, Benny?" I ask him and lean on the door frame. "Your lovely daddy wants you to do a job and he doesn't care if you say no." He tells me and I roll my eyes, "I quit with that when I was twelve." I say and get a little annoyed when he walks in. "You have to Hope, he demanded it." He tells me and I sigh. "What is the 'job'?" I ask. "Drug deal." He says and I quickly shake my head, "nope, not happening." I tell him. "Why not, still scared?" He asks and I nod my head. "Yeah I am, Benny, I got shoot in thigh when I was fourteen and almost died!" I say, I yank up my dress and show him the large scar from the bullet.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:57 am

Rina

"How in the world did you find my secret hideout?" Austin ask.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:26 pm

Hope

"I tracked you all." Benny says and I roll my eyes, "did you put a tracker on his truck?" I ask and Benny nods his head 'yes'. I sigh, "just leave, Benny." I say and push him out of the house then close the door.
Back to top Go down
FireflyNight
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:42 pm

Rina

"Can I please go home?" I ask Austin. "Sure, by the way you can explain to our parents why you smell like you just drink." He say and did a fake smile. "Fine well stay here until the morning." I say and go back to my room. "Good girl." He says. "Nah!" I say and he laughs when I slam my door.
Back to top Go down
Fearless1028
Chuck Norris Approved
Chuck Norris Approved
Fearless1028

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Enteries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:44 pm

Hope

I sit on the couch next to Austin again and turn on the TV, I watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!   Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries! - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer's Story ~A RPG~ Open For Entries!
Page 23 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next